All Comments on 'Plato's Retreat'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Historically confused

I went to Plato's just like you, in my early twenties and wide-eyed. And this was well before the Internet and chat rooms, like 20-25 years.

worfkingworfkingover 7 years ago
plato's retreat

i was a member there back in the late 70's what a fun place till the aids scare came out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Do a little research.

Plato's Retreat closed down well before there was an Internet. In addition, people in the lifestyle rarely have intercourse without using protection, especially in a club. Your story would be more believable if you did some research.

mitchawamitchawaover 7 years ago
Fuck Story

Flash there was no flash to your story, it was simply a fuck story. It wasn't believable, because how would a female with little experience subject herself to being fucked by so many guys and eaten by a woman. The sex was too simplistic. I liked the idea, but I don't think the way it's written brings the story to life.

If you continue add more detail, include some inner dialogue, how do they feel about each other now that they've seen each other in action, don't tell us they fucked show us they fucked. For example:

“Ah, my beautiful white MILF are you ready for your sexual treat?”

“I’ve been waiting all day knowing you were pleasing Louise. Did she appreciate you as much as I do?”

“Probably more, since she doesn’t get to be with me as often you.” He sat in his chair holding his shaft for her.

She took his cock in two hands and kissed his crown. It was the color of milk chocolate but tasted of the musk of an alpha male. Her lips covered the tip with her tongue twirling around and around.

Zane sighed, “You have a great mouth,”

“You cock is what legends are made of.” She ducked her head and took about half of him into her mouth. She stopped, looked up at his smiling face, and returned to running her lips up and down the amount she could fit into her mouth. After several minutes, she pulled away from his staff. Do you want to come in my throat?”

“No, I may not have more that one load left. I would like you to ride on me.” He held out his hands to her, taking hold of her tits, and guiding her to impale herself on his impressive dick.

This isn't great, but it has enough detail for a reader to know there was some "real" fucking going on.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate all your comments and suggestions and will try to write better stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Online chat in 1985?

Good story but don’t see how you could meet someone in online chat room if club closed in 1985

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeabout 5 years ago
Erotic Delight

The story is very hot and salacious. The tale of the sec club is deliciously naughty with no holds barred.....Just keep them cumming....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I would love to hear more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous