Plausible Deniability

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happened," Teal asked as she moved into the door?

"Fucking monitor crushed my foot," I cried. I had never cursed around Teal, it surprised us both.

"Let me see," she said.

She circled around to my front and squatted down. It was casual Friday and she was casual today. Her loose and wavy ruffled black skirt spread out and draped down from knee to knee as she sat on her haunches. It drooped down between her legs and covered her just barely as she looked at my foot. If her skirt wasn't in the way I would be able to see her spread eagle.

"Take off your shoe and let me see," she ordered.

I groaned and leaned down to get to my foot. I bumped her head with mine. I retracted in pain.

"Ouch," she cried. She rubbed her forehead quickly.

"Sorry," I grumbled.

"Let me take it off," she said. She shifted and started to untie my shoe.

Her arm shifted her skirt and I could just see the bottom her ass cheek as it rounded up her thigh towards her promised land. I couldn't help but stare. She looked at my eyes then down to what I was looking at. She knew she was half exposed but did nothing to cover herself. She only smiled and slowed down to let me look longer.

The shoe fell off and the sock too. She picked it up and held my foot to her chest. I was in between her tits as she rubbed my foot.

"It don't look too bad," she said. "It doesn't feel bad does it," she asked?

"No, not at all," I said softly.

She only giggled as she dropped my foot between her legs. My heel caught and pulled her skirt. It stretched before flinging it back up like a spring as my foot hit the floor. It stayed flipped up giving me a perfect view of her pussy. Her lips puffed out softly as she let me look openly at her. Her soft inner lips gently peeked over the top of her outer ones. She looked at me as I looked at her pussy.

"Why are you doing this to me," I asked?

"What," she asked?

I lifted my foot up and touched my big toe against her cunt. It was warm and moist as I pressed against it. My cock was already straining in my pants and this only made it worse.

"This," I said. I swirled my finger around at the whole situation. My cock, her skirt, my frustrated face, all of it. She only smiled and sat still. This had to be a clear invitation and I wasn't going to let it get away.

I climbed from the chair and pulled the door. It clicked off the stopped and the arm pulled it shut. I turned and looked at her. She remained on the floor still setting as I had left her. The only thing that changed was the smile seemed bigger. I grabbed her arm and pulled her from the floor.

"You're fucking driving me crazy with the teasing," I cried. I pushed her to a table and forced her over it.

"What are you doing," she finally protested. "I'm a married woman."

"Well, you should go home and fuck your husband and stop teasing me," I retorted.

I flipped her skirt up over her back. Her gorgeous ass came into view. I slapped it and cupped it. I gave it a soft jiggle and watched it ripple softly. I kicked her legs apart a little and exposed her cunt. I knelt and inhaled her scent.

"I do fuck him," she cried. "I'm happily married and enjoy my husband."

"Then why do you tease," I asked again? I stuck my tongue out and licked her from the asshole all the way around to her clit.

"Fuck," she moaned.

I circled her clit with my tongue quickly. She shuttered at the stimulation. I slapped her ass hard. It slapped loudly and stung her.

"Answer my question," I ordered. I went back to sucking on her clit.

"Fuck," she moaned again. "I don't know," she cried. "I guess you are hot in a nerdy kind of way."

Slap, I nailed her other ass cheek. "Bitch," I scorned. I don't know what came over me but if I was going for it I was going all the way. I probably would be cleaning out my desk after this so I may as well have fun.

"Ouch," she yelped. I returned to her clit and rolled it around on my tongue.

"Fuck," she moaned again. "God that's good, I'm going to cum if you keep it up."

I stopped with the clit and tongued her sticky hole. It seeped moisture from the center as I penetrated it with my tongue. I sucked a lip into my mouth and pulled it gently away from her pussy.

I started working on my pants. I knew if she came she might run off and I wouldn't get anything. That wasn't going to fucking happen. She heard the rattling of my belt.

"No, no we can't," she cried. "I'm married, I can't do this to him."

I went back to her clit quickly and sent a wave of orgasmic pleasure through her body.

"No," she cried. "Oh god, yes," she groaned a second later. "Fucking lick my clit and make me cum."

I popped the button on my pants and it went flying off into the room. Oh well I thought. The zipper dropped and I worked my pants down my thighs. I released her clit and went for her asshole this time. I tongued it softly. She pressed into it and moaned.

My jockey shorts followed my pants. My cock sprang free and throbbed purple with excitement as I licked her wet cunt again. I had to stand and be quick. I thought and realized the height difference would be a problem. Good thing my shoe and sock were off.

I dropped to a knee and worked quickly to get my foot from the pant leg.

"No, we can't," she cried again suddenly. "I can't cheat on him, I just can't." My foot was free as she tried to pull away. I grabbed her hips and forced her back in place. My tongue found her clit again.

"Oh god, no," she protested but stayed put and whimpered as I sucked her clit into my mouth.

Got to get these fucking jockeys off I thought. I pushed quickly and hard. They ripped and my leg was free. Now for the hard part.

"No, no," she whimpered again. There was no conviction behind it. It was all for show now.

I pushed on her back and pinned her to the table as I stood. I grabbed my cock and rubbed it across her soaked lips. My precum leaked all over her pinkish red cunt lips. She looked back at me as I pressed the head into her. It stretched and spread her open. She was tight but wet as my head broke in.

"God no," she mock protested again. "I can't, I'm married."

"Shut the fuck up," I said. I pushed my cock hard into her cunt and buried it all the way in. "You know you want this as much as I do." "You wouldn't have teased if you didn't."

"Fuck, you're huge," she cried.

"Tell me you want my cock," I ordered as I pulled back until just the tip was in.

"Yes, I want your cock," she cried. The show of resistance was over now. "I've wanted it since I started here." "I just feel bad I'm cheating."

"I won't tell him if you don't," I said. I buried into her again.

"Just fuck me," she cried. "I want to cum."

Slap! "You will cum when I say," I yelled.

She whimpered as I pulled back.

"Yes," she yelped.

I started sawing into her. My cock pistoned in and out of her tight little pussy.

"Fuck you're huge," she cried again. "Fuck my cunt, I want to cum." "Please let me cum," she whimpered.

"I'm not huge and you can't cum yet," I retorted.

"Fuck, then my husband must be tiny," she revealed. "I haven't felt this full ever."

"Get the fuck out of town," I cried with a laugh. "What about every guy before him," I asked?

"He is it," she moaned.

Wow! I felt bad now. She married her high school sweetheart and now I was fucking the shit out of her. Well I guess that's what you get when you don't get to try out a few cocks before you settle down.

"Well, enjoy the ride Teal," I said. "Enjoy it as much as I am enjoying the tightest pussy I have had the pleasure of putting my cock into."

"Oh god," she cried. "Please let me cum, I can't hold back much longer." "You're hitting all the right spots."

I was close now myself. I was out of practice and her cunt was the tightest I had been in.

"Cum then you teasing little bitch," I groaned.

"Oh fuck," she cried. "Yes, fuck me harder."

She moaned loudly and started cumming. Her cunt soaked my cock and squeezed it hard. It glistened with white sticky moisture as I watched it push in and out of her pussy. I started cumming and fired into her. I soaked her cunt walls all the way to her womb as I pounded hard into her.

"Oh fuck," she puffed as she continued creaming herself. "Fuck I'm cumming so hard."

I finally slowed as my cock spent itself. I was still hard as I gently pumped and watched our cream leak around my cock onto her lips and then down to her clit and the landing stripe.

"Whew," I sighed as we both breathed hard.

"No you just didn't, did you," Teal cried?

"Did what," I asked?

"You did!" "Oh my god, how am I going to explain this if I get pregnant," Teal hissed?

"Plausible deniability," I said quickly. "Nothing happened here, it's his."

"There's just one, tiny little problem with that," Teal barked!

"What's that," I asked as I retracted? I gushed from her and poured onto the floor.

"My husband is sterile you idiot," she cried. "I'm not on the pill because I can't get pregnant."

"Well fuck, why didn't you say anything," I asked?

"It didn't cross my mind that you would just go off and cum in my pussy," she barked.

"Well, I didn't exactly plan on fucking my hot boss today either," I retorted.

"Fuck," she puffed as she remained on the table leaking.

"Should I clean out my desk and leave," I asked?

"No, I will think of something," Teal said. "We have been looking at artificial from a sperm bank but it's very costly." "Maybe I can convince him to let you fuck me and get me knocked up."

"Wow," I said. I went from unlucky and being teased, to fucking the office hottie, to the possibility of fucking her with her husband's blessing to try and knock her up.

"It's deep, I know," she sighed. "Try to wrap your simple head around it while we clean up and get the fuck out of here before we get caught." "We both don't need to be looking for another job."

"Hey, I'm a nerd remember," I snapped. "I have an MBA just so you know." "This was not my first choice for a career, although the benefits are starting to become worth it."

"Sorry," she said. "There's a lot to think about here."

"Maybe you won't even get pregnant," I said.

"It was fun regardless," she said suddenly. "I want to do it again but not behind his back." She darted from the room and quickly headed to the bathroom.

Thanks for reading. Please leave feedback.

12