All Comments on 'Plausible Deniability'

by betweenthesheets

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Hot

This was good. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great story, just a tad too long leading up to the grand finale, but I enjoyed it none the less!

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Implausible, more like

So neither the nerd with an MBA or his tease of a boss has heard of the morning-after pill? (ps. The punctuation was highly distracting: question marks follow the question, not the end of the sentence including the quote.)

AnonymessAnonymessover 11 years ago
Was okay

It kind of only finally got interesting at the end. The rest was just boring

Prelifeic_GoatherdPrelifeic_Goatherdalmost 11 years ago
I think the romance is dead in this one

Storyline was let down by far too much repetition and punctuation errors.

Loved the main protagonist, what a bastard* for recognising that she was attracted to him.

"Wait... He didn't even kiss* her?!" I uttered, astonished.

Those teasing words, from her teasing lips, were evidently

lost on him.

*(italics)

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
That was good

so will we get a chance to read what happens next?

grau_geistgrau_geistalmost 7 years ago
Need a sequel, please....

This is a good setup, lots of ways to go with a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

Good buildup.

But when the sex happens, there's too much missing. Some cunnilingus, sure, but nothing about/with her breasts. And she never gets her hand/s on his cock. A slow jerking for a while, all the while refusing to let him fuck her -- until she just HAD to have his cock in her would have been nice.

Gave it four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbetweenthesheets@betweenthesheets
2002 Followers
I've been contacted several times over the past few weeks with questions about if I have given up writing. I want to let everyone know I'm working on a new story as we speak and hope to have it out soon. Be patient and check back. If you have any questions you can email me and...