Play Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, obviously I'm a bit older than you," Mrs. Connelly said a long breath later, her hand moving lightly along his length as she dispelled the silence, "but you shouldn't think of that as a negative. In fact, older can be, well, I don't want to necessarily say better, but certainly interesting."

"Mrs. Connelly, I..." he started to say, finally finding his voice, only to be cut off as she raised her other hand.

"I know that many young people think sexual desire is something that fades as you grow older," she continued, rubbing her hand back and forth along his manhood, "but trust me, that is hardly the case. Older people have sexual needs too, and if we can be mutually beneficial to each other, so much the better."

She continued to stroke him for a long minute, lifting her hand away just as Collin began to worry about having a mess in his pants to clean. He still didn't know what to say, however.

Contrary to what Mrs. Connelly had insinuated, Collin had never subscribed to the notion that older people had no interest in sex. That was something that had long ago been loudly dispelled by his grandparents during their last visit before he'd gone away to college – much to the chagrin of his parents and the amusement of their children.

"While I haven't exactly been the lonely widow since my husband passed," Mrs. Connelly continued, "neither have I been recklessly promiscuous. Like I said, we all have needs, and from time to time I've attended to those needs. In doing so, I've also discovered a preference for sharing my bed with younger men."

In spite of what had been occurring the last few minutes, the admission surprised Collin.

"After all, why settle for hamburger when prime beef is available?" Mrs. Connelly said with a grin.

Collin was only able to partially suppress the smile that added remark produced, thinking that many older men sought out the company of younger women, so why shouldn't the inverse also be true?

"I have to say that when you showed up on my porch – well, at least once I got a good look at you – my first reaction was how much I'd love to take you upstairs for a test drive," Mrs. Connelly offered. "And under different circumstances – say you were selling magazine subscriptions – I might very well have made the offer. But then you had to go and ruin it by being one of Richie's teachers, and that definitely wouldn't be proper, would it?"

She paused a beat, than answered her own question.

"Still, I did catch you staring at my boobs – twice in fact," she smiled, "so it's fair to say that you might have similar thoughts. Thoughts that would truly be a shame to let go to waste."

Funny at it might seem, given the circumstances, Collin actually felt a bit embarrassed that Mrs. Connelly had caught him staring at her breasts. He'd have felt doubly so if she'd had any idea that his erection had been the result of his visualization of her daughter naked. Yet, at the same time, he admitted that, even though she was old enough to be his mother, and then some, he found her attractive, in a mature woman sort of way. So much so that he now wondered how much mother might resemble daughter, even if he only had a fantasy image of the latter to go on.

Then, as it often had an inconvenient habit of doing, reality intervened, reminding him once again that he was a teacher at her grandson's school and such thoughts were inappropriate. Weren't they?

"Now, I can imagine this has been a bit much to take in all at once," Mrs. Connelly said, her voice soft and calm as if they had still been discussing nothing more that the weather, "so I don't expect an answer right now. Think about it a few days. I can wait, and I think you'd be worth waiting for."

Collin opened his mouth to say something, but words didn't come.

"Oh, and by the way," Mrs. Connelly added in the same casual tone, "in case you haven't noticed, the rain stopped a few minutes ago."

Reflexively, Collin glanced upward at the ceiling as if he could see the sky above. Sure enough, the patter of the rain against the roofing tiles had indeed ceased.

"If you take the door right behind you," Mrs. Connelly said as she rose from the table, motioning to the entryway at the back of the kitchen, "you'll find a concrete path that runs alongside the house and back out onto the street. Just let yourself out when you finish your cookies."

Sliding her chair back under the table, Mrs. Connelly stood there next to Collin for a moment, then unexpectedly leaned down and kissed him on the mouth. It was a soft kiss, carrying with it just a touch of wicked as he felt her tongue slip into his mouth for a heartbeat, caressing the length of his own before quickly sliding back out.

"I hope this isn't the last time we see each other," she said before turning and quickly exiting the room.

-=-=-=-

Collin sat at the empty table, his snack sitting untouched, for what seemed to him a very long time. The clock on the wall, however, recorded less than ten minutes since Mrs. Connelly had left. Still a bit stunned, he found himself asking if this had really just happened.

The answer of course was, yes it had, and there was little chance he was going to abruptly wake up in his bed to find that the day's events had been but a wishful dream. The real question, he knew, was what did he do next?

It wasn't like Mrs. Connelly had been the first older woman to try and entice him into bed. Back in college, there had been a bar near campus that specialized in 'Cougar Hunts' and he'd gone there a few times out of curiosity – twice satisfying it. There had also been that woman in his father's office who had given him a special graduation gift the summer he'd worked there between high school and college. The difference between then and now seemed to be that, back then, older had meant ten to fifteen years, not twice his lifetime.

Still, just the fact that he was still sitting here thinking about it made clear that the gulf wasn't as large as he might once have thought it was. His initial arousal might have come from the thought of Mrs. Connelly's daughter, but it certainly hadn't diminished when it was the older woman's hand on him. A favorite Benjamin Franklin quote of his American history professor suddenly came back to him – "It is impossible of two women to know an old from a young one as in the dark all cats are grey."

And it wasn't like Richie was even in any of his classes, Collin said to himself, realizing as he did that he was looking for rationalizations of any possible decision. A second one came to him in the memory that his first year at Lincoln there had been a teacher had been dating the divorced father of one of her students, eventually marrying him. But he wouldn't be dating Mrs. Connelly, he reminded himself, just fucking her brains out – or perhaps the reverse might be more accurate, given their respective levels of experience.

In those seemingly never ending minutes, Collin must've changed his mind a half dozen times, finding reasons pro and con and then just as quickly dismissing them. In the end, the only thing he was totally sure of was that he could go home and spend the entire weekend pondering the question and still not find certainty. This was one of those decision you had to just make a choice and live with the results – good or bad.

-=-=-=-

Rising from the table, he turned toward the back door and paused for what again seemed like a very long time. He took a deep breath, then pivoted and instead followed the path Mrs. Connelly had taken into the living room.

"Mrs. Connelly?" he called out when he didn't see her anywhere in the room.

"Collin?" he heard her say to his left, causing him to turn in that direction a few seconds before she emerged from the bathroom, her hands carrying the small towel she had been using to dry them. "I thought that you had already left. Did you forget something?"

"Not exactly," he replied as he stepped further into the room. "I just wanted to tell you that there's no need for me to go home and think about it; I already know my answer."

"Oh?" she said, surprise as well as a touch of apprehension in her tone. In her experience, quick decisions were more likely than not to be negative ones.

"I think..." Collin started to say, then corrected himself, "I know...that I would very much like to come back and see you again."

"Just see me?" she asked, wanting to be perfectly clear on his intentions.

"No, not just see you," Collin replied, understanding now that she wanted to hear him actually say the words. "I would very much like to share your bed."

"You want to fuck me, is that what you're saying?" she asked in turn, not needing the clarification but wanting to hear it nevertheless.

"Yes, I want to fuck you," Collin finally said.

"Well then, my dear boy," Mrs. Connelly said as, dropping the hand towel on a nearby table, she took a few broad steps toward him, "why put off for tomorrow what you can do today?"

"Mrs. Connelly, I..." he started to say, only to be cut off by the press of two outstretched fingers against his lips.

"Bridget," she said, correcting him, "my name is Bridget. Considering that we're about to know each other quite intimately, I don't think jumping ahead to a first name basis would be inappropriate. Don't you agree?"

In the brief moment before Collin closed his arms around her and sought out her mouth with his own, it occurred to him that she had a good point.

-=-=-=-

The kiss they shared was, in Collin's opinion, as passionate as any with a woman his age. As they broke their embrace, Bridget took him by the hand and led him to the couch, for no other reason than it was closer than the bedroom, her urgency fueled by a desire that wouldn't be denied, not even for the few extra moments it would've taken to reach the latter.

One kiss followed another, each deeper than the last, fueled by a rising passion as their difference in years faded with each successive breath. It quickly became clear to Collin that, if there was an aggressor here, it was clearly Bridget who, in a quick, unexpected motion, broke their embrace and, lifting her body across his, straddled him, a bended knee coming to rest on the outside of each of his legs.

With her ass cheeks pressed hard against his cock, Bridget slid back and forth, even as her hands moved to the bottom of his t-shirt and began to pull it upward, continuing until it was totally off. She ran her hands vigorously across his naked chest, tweaking his nipples between her fingers before bringing her mouth down over each, sparking them to life with her tongue. Then one hand dropped to the bulge between his legs, taking hold of the hardness and massaging it to its full length.

"Oh God!" Collin silently mouthed in surprise as a wave of excitement raced across his body.

Moving without pause, Bridget again shifted her body to the right of his, bringing her hands down to work the buckle and zipper of Collin's jeans. Collin reached up and cupped her breasts through the light dress, feeling the plump softness beneath it. Before he could enjoy them more, however, Bridget's mouth was again on his, her tongue reaching far within.

Bridget continued down along his neck, then across his chest leaving a trail of soft kisses and wet licks. She paused at each of his nipples, giving each careful attention with both her tongue and lips. A hand slid down into his now open pants, closing around his cock and, with a quick motion, pulled it free.

Once freed of its restraint, Collin's firm maleness popped to attention, standing erect like a missile awaiting launch. She took a long moment to admire the sight, finding it not porn star quality by any means but certainly impressive.

"Very nice," Bridget said approvingly as she wrapped her left hand around the base of his cock, slowly sliding it up and down its length a few times. "Very nice indeed."

Lowering her head, she brought her mouth to the crown of his cock, kissing the tip before sliding her tongue along the underside. The soft wetness of her touch brought a loud sigh of delight from Collin. She continued down the length of his shaft, the tip of her tongue leaving a wet trail until she reached his balls, taking them into her mouth one at a time.

"Oh yeah," Collin said softly, content to lean back against the couch and just go with the flow.

Returning to the top of his cock, Bridget opened her mouth wide and took its entirety deep within, demonstrating a skill few women who'd been there before possessed. A skill born of decades of practice, even if most of it had only been with one person.

As Bridget continued to deep throat him, Collin ran his left hand down along her back, sliding his fingers across her ass, pressing tightly against her cheeks. Moving onward, he found the soft mound between her legs, the wetness apparent even through the cloth of the house dress. A soft moan slipped past the sides of Bridget's mouth, mirroring the one from his own. She continued to suck him for a few more minutes, matching her motions with that of his hand, the waves of delight produced by each falling into a steady, pleasing rhythm.

She took his full length inside her mouth one last time, then lifted her head high enough that it slipped out entirely. Sliding back off the couch, Bridget rose to her feet and, standing barely a foot away, reached behind her neck for the clasp of the dress she had hastily put on earlier. Once undone, the loose gown dropped down her body to the floor, revealing that she had indeed been naked beneath it.

The first thing that caught Collin's eye were the dark areola capping large and surprisingly firm breasts. While he had been exploring Bridget's body through the loose dress, it had been difficult to accurately define the physique beneath. Freed of that encumbrance, he now could fully see, and appreciate, the older woman's form. Far from perfect, at least when compared to younger women, it nevertheless held an attraction that, while he really couldn't put it into words, was quite real.

The second thing that drew his attention was the thick and disheveled bush of hair between Bridget's legs. A mixture of grey and white, it was the first 'natural beaver', as he'd overheard his Dad and Uncles grinningly call it, that he had ever seen outside some old skin magazines. Like the rest of Bridget's body, he found it fascinating.

Lost in that fascination, he didn't realize at first that Bridget seemed to be waiting for something. He quickly realized what and, in not much more time than it took for her to slip out of her soft shoes, Collin had rid himself of his pants and footwear, leaving them both now equally naked.

Bridget slid back onto the empty space on the couch and bringing her hands to his face, again pulled him to her. Collin's right hand moved just as quickly between her legs, his fingers rubbing against her hairy mound, the tips brushing against her clitoris. One, then two fingers slipped inside her, bringing forth even louder moans of excitement.

Collin spread Bridget's legs even further apart and, leaning downward, replaced the caress of his fingers with that of his tongue, his other hand holding apart the folds of her sex to allow him easy access. Now it was the older woman's turn to just lay back and enjoy the attention, her eyes closed as tiny ripples of delight spread across her body.

Collin continued to bring Bridget joy, savoring her unique flavor and delighting in the response of her body. Many of his peers, he knew, only reluctantly went down on a woman, a few even remarking how gross it seemed. Collin had never understood their reasoning. As long as a partner practiced good hygiene, there was no part of their body he considered taboo.

Eventually, however reluctantly, Bridget reached down and pulled Collin's head upward, rewarding him with a deep kiss, using her tongue to wash away the residue of her joy. Then she climbed back on top of him, pulling his face against her breasts, slipping a hard nipple between his lips.

Collin accepted the offering eagerly, pulling it deep into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue. He kissed his way to its counterpart, demonstrating the same loving attention on it. At the same time, his hands cupped each breast from underneath, massaging the soft flesh with equal devotion.

"Fuck me," Bridget whispered into his ear, "I want to feel your hard cock inside me."

With that, Bridget again slipped off him and down onto her back, stretching out across the reminder of the couch. Collin followed her down, giving her pussy a few last licks before lifting her legs up and apart, moving into the void to place the head of his cock up against her sexual core.

Bringing his right hand back, he took hold of his cock and, pressing his body forward, entering her with a slow, but determined thrust. His earlier efforts had paved the way and it took little effort to fill her with his entire length.

"Oh God, yes!" Bridget called out, feeling his fullness as her body wrapped around it. "Now fuck me, fuck me hard!"

Despite her demand, Collin started slowly at first, gently sliding his cock half way out of her and then all the way back in. The second time he increased that by a third, and then almost all the way out. By then, however, he had more than doubled the speed of his thrust as his hands closed tight around her hips. Once he was sure of his hold, he finally began to fuck the older woman in earnest. Bridget's body bounced back and forth, breasts heaving to and fro, drawing him deeper inside of her. Leaning forward, Collin reached down to massage her breasts, tweaking her nipples with his fingers.

A dozen or so thrusts later, Collin was surprised as Bridget shifted her body and started to roll toward the back of the couch. It took him a moment to realize what she was doing, but once he did, he used both hands to help her roll over, pulling out of her in the process. No sooner was she on her stomach when she lifted her backside up on bended knees, inviting him to return to her warmth. A call he was quick to respond to, slipping his full length inside of her with even less effort than before.

Gripping the armrest by her head, Bridget slammed her body back against Collin's, meeting his forward motion with equal intensity. They soon matched their movements, picking up where they left off as they increased the satisfying pleasures building inside both of them. They continued in that manner until the desire to try something else again took hold.

Bridget lifted herself back upward, pressing her body against Collin's as he again took hold of her breasts, squeezing them tightly. She arched her head back over her shoulder, inviting his mouth to meet hers. They again began trading kisses, even as he continued to play with her breasts with one hand while the other glided back between her legs.

Slipping out of his grasp, Bridget pressed Collin back against the rear cushion, bending over him as she did so that she could again slide his cock into her mouth. The fingers of her left hand closed around his balls, stroking them as her tongue and lips rolled along the length of his manhood. Moving her hand up to the base of his shaft, Bridget pumped it in and out of her mouth, sucking it deeply with each motion.

"Oh yes!" Collin moaned loudly, thinking that this had to be the best blow job he had ever gotten in his life. Who'd have ever imagined that a woman twice a grandmother could be this good?

What he didn't realize, but was about to find out, that was hardly the only thing she was uncommonly good at.

After feasting on his cock for a few more minutes, bringing the young man to the brink of ecstasy twice but refusing to let him reach the summit, Bridget finally let him slip out of her mouth, running her tongue down along his length one last time, continuing to the underside of his balls to give them a final touch as well.