Play Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,169 Followers

Bridget rose to her feet and, with her back to Collin, moved between his spread legs. Dropping back, she reached down and grabbed hold of his cock, guiding it to the folds of her pussy. Continuing without pause, Bridget took him deep inside her, wrapping her sugar walls tight around his hardness. Bracing herself with one hand laid flat against each of his thighs, she began to slide up and down on his cock, the pace of her motion increasing with each repetition.

If, as recently as yesterday, anyone had asked Collin if sex with a woman as old as the one now fucking him – and there was no mistaking that at this moment that she was the one in charge – would feel different, he would've said yes without hesitation. If only for the fact that you would be traveling a road well traveled. Asked tomorrow, his answer would probably still be yes, but for a very different reason.

With an ease that no woman, not even one half her age, had ever demonstrated, Bridget stroked the fires within him, again bringing him to the edge of the precipice. And as she had done before, she used years of experience to keep him there – on the edge.

Like a well practiced musician, Bridget played Collin with consummate skill, timing her movements to the reactions of his body, both those experience had taught her to visibly recognize and those she could feel within her. Collin returned the favor as best he could, again with one hand on her breasts and the other rubbing her clit. Then, in what she knew would be the last time, Bridget again changed position, turning her body to bring them face to face as she remounted him.

Their arms now wrapped around each other, their bodies rocking to the beat of a single desire, they raced to a summit now unimpeded. Sweat ran down both their backs and heaving chests. Collin knew he was now fighting a losing battle as he tried to hold back the rising tide, but it was a battle his competitive nature didn't mind losing. As long as he made sure she made it to home plate with him.

As it turned out, it was Bridget who scored first, her body quaking with orgasmic fury as the fragile dam holding back the deluge crumbled under Collin's efforts. An explosion that grabbed the younger man and dragged him right behind her with the winning run.

Sheer bliss filled the grey haired woman as she felt Collin fill her with a pleasing warmth, a delightful sensation long absent. Leaning closer, she kissed him on the lips, a soft kiss but as equally passionate as those that had preceded it.

"That, was what my Roy liked to call a home run," Bridget said with exhausted enthusiasm as moving back, she dropped her head to rest it against his shoulder.

Not thinking of anything he could add to the compliment, Collin just agreed with a smile as, drained as well, he let his head come to rest against hers.

"Next time," Bridget said without opening her eyes, "we go for what he called a grand slam."

By the time summer rolled around and with it the end of the season, Collin had racked up a scoring record that, had it been played on the field, would've earned him the trophy for MVP. As it was, both he and Bridget were happy enough with the one that Richie won as most improved. Her grandson was even more proud that Bridget had insisted that he display his award on the mantle in her living room, where she could see it every day.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,169 Followers