Play it Again Sam Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kublicon
kublicon
513 Followers

Now I was really confused. I thought the flash was part of my time loop, but now it seemed it was tied to New York somehow.

It became the focal point of my day. I was just killing time to get to 4:58am and 26 seconds.

I moved around, trying to see what difference my location made. I saw the flash no matter where I was in New York's five Burroughs, but the farther I got from Manhattan, the... dimmer it felt. I didn't see it at all in New Jersey.

The problem was that I was still ending my days indoors. I was either in a hotel if I was alone, or in a club or bar if I was with others.

One night I decided to go outside at the end of the day. That made the difference.

Now, the flash still only lasted a fraction of a second, but when I was outdoors, I could definitely tell that there was a direction to it.

I went back to Trenton and was sitting in the courtyard of my hotel at 4:58. I hadn't expected to see anything, but there it was. Very faint, from the north. I'd only seen it because I wasn't inside.

The next night, I rented the penthouse suite of the tallest hotel in Trenton. At 4:58 I was on the balcony, looking towards New York.

...

Friday July 15 th , 2016 Day 1403

"What is love? Baby don't hurt me....don't hurt me....no more"

I slowly sat up in bed.

I finally knew what happened at 4:58 and 26 seconds every day.

It had been over fast, a fraction of a second. It was so quick, it was more impression than memory. But I knew what I had seen...

A mushroom cloud.

kublicon
kublicon
513 Followers