Play Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohyeahhhh
ohyeahhhh
112 Followers

"What the hell was that?!" I ask "I thought you didn't want me to cum inside of you?"

"I am so sorry, I don't know. I, I just, I don't know. It's like I lost control." she says as she starts to cry. "Thank you so much for being so good to me and not letting anything bad happen tonight" she says. Several minutes go by and we just hold each other and start to clean up.

Outside her room, we hear Michelle coming home. I whisper softly to her as we're holding each other and starting to fall asleep "I really liked you wild like that. I've always wanted to see you lose control."

"I know," she says "It just scared me, I'm not used to it."

"Don't worry" I respond, "I won't let anything bad happen."

"I know, I love you" she says.

"I love you too" I say as we drift off to sleep.

The next day things were back to normal. Jenn was still being her newly found horny self, but she wasn't upset, and I think the previous night made our relationship even better. We talked a bit more about it, I assured her that everything was alright, and we got our day started.

After that, my mind was constantly filled with thoughts of what was going to happen each coming night. I had really thought that would help my productivity at work to get laid so often, and it really did in a lot of ways, but I was also daydreaming more. It was the following week that I found out that I was going to have to go down to Florida for a sales conference for a week the next month. I was genuinely upset that I was going to miss out on a week of fun with her while she was in her newly excited state. But duty calls, and I didn't really have a choice. Besides, we were having amazing sex all the time, one week wasn't going to hurt.

The night before I had to go, we fucked like bunnies all night. She must have cum at least six times, and myself twice. I could tell that the wild within her was trying to get out again as I fucked her missionary. She would start to talk about how good it would feel without the condom, when it was taking me a while to cum. It was at the very beginning of her cycle, I wasn't worried about her getting pregnant. As much as I wanted to indulge her wild side, I just didn't want for her to get wild and get upset, then not have me around to talk it through with the next day. So I stuck to my guns. We still had a great time and fell asleep in one another's arms.

The next day, I left early for Florida, lugging my suits, nice shoes and briefcase. It was a fun trip, but I would so much rather have been home. The sales team did a great job, and we made some great connections, but at the end of the week, I was ready to be home.

I was going to be coming back on Saturday night, when on Friday I got a call from Natasha, my friend who had recommended that Jenn come off the pill for a while. "Hey Jason" she said "I'm having a play party at my place tomorrow if you and Jenn want to come join in."

Natasha is someone who loves sex. She's polyamorous and has no problem sleeping around. She also throws a great party. In this case, I knew that her 'Play Party' meant it was going to be like a swingers party. The girls would wear their sexiest, the guys would wear... whatever. Some of the people would play around with each other, and some of the people would just watch. There was never any pressure at her place to do anything and everyone was clean and pretty careful. I knew what went on, but I wasn't sure if Jenn would be up for it. After two years together, I was possibly comfortable with the idea of bringing someone else into the equation, but not really sure. I figured if anything, we would go, talk, watch, then go home and have our fun.

"Hey Natasha, I'm not sure if Jenn would be up for something like that, but I'll definitely ask her" I told Natasha.

"It's fine, I already asked her!" she said.

"Really? What did she say?" I asked. "Initially, she was a little hesitant, but I told her that no one had to do anything, and that she could just come and talk and watch if something did happen, or not, whatever" Natasha responded, "after thinking about it, she finally came back and said you and she would almost definitely be there."

"Wow, I didn't think it would be that easy," I said.

"Well it was! So I'll see you two tomorrow night?" she asked.

"I suppose so. As long as Jenn doesn't back out, we'll be there" I said.

The next day drive home was long, and I really wanted to call Jenn to talk to her about the upcoming party, but I couldn't do it with the other sales guys in the car with me. So we had a brief chat on the drive, and I just asked if she was ok still going to the party. She said she was, and was even a little excited about it. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that. I told her there were other people in the car with me and she said she understood that I couldn't talk. Right as I was about to say goodbye, she said "hold on, I just want to tell you. I am so fucking horny today, and I can't wait for you to get home and take care of me. I'm trying so hard not to get myself off so that I will be dripping wet when you get here. I can't wait to fuck your brains out lover!" "Also" she said, "we really do have to be super careful now. I am 99% sure I am super horny because it's the middle of my cycle. I know we talked about holding off during this time while I'm off the pill, but I really, really need you, and it's been a long week without you."

"Don't worry" I whispered, not wanting the other guys in the car to hear "we'll be really careful tonight and over the next few days."

"Okay lover" she said with relief in her voice, "be careful and get home as absolutely soon as you can!"

Heading home took a lot longer than I had expected. It was Motorcycle Week in Florida and it seemed like every motorcyclist in the world was there. The drive ended up taking hours longer, and we ran into bumper to bumper, or wheel to wheel traffic in every city. Instead of arriving at 4 or 5 like I expected, it looked like we would be arriving closer to seven or eight in the evening. When we stopped for lunch, I walked out of the restaurant and called to let her know that I was going to be late. She sounded a little irritated, and it only took a little bit to figure out why.

After I asked if she was ok, she responded with "I know it sounds crazy, but I am so horny. I never get into a bad mood because of it, but I am trying not to get myself off waiting for you, and of course now all I can think about it sex! It's almost like being hangery! Uhg... Do you think maybe I could just use the vibe and let myself have a little orgasm while I wait for you?"

Right then, my deviant side came out "Well, how about this, you can use your vibrator, but you can't get yourself off," I said "Do you think that will help?"

"Oh my god! You are so mean! Of course it will help a little, but it's going to drive me even crazier!" she said.

"Ok, well, I said I would hold off, so I will. Just don't take too long getting home, and I may need a little relief, but if anything, no more than the tip" she said with a twinge of need in her voice.

"Ok, just the tip, but no cumming! No matter how badly you want it. I want you to be crazy for me when I get home. Deal?" I pushed.

"Deal" she said "even if it drives me completely fucking mad. Now hurry your ass home!"

"I'll be there as soon as I can" I responded. We said our goodbyes and I headed back into the restaurant to join the guys for lunch.

As soon as I dropped off my stuff at my place, I headed over to Jenn's apartment. I didn't see Michelle's car in her usual parking spot, so as I was walking up to Jenn's apartment, I was thinking that maybe I would just have her hard and fast on the sofa or against the kitchen sink. My head was filled with lust having not seen my beautiful girlfriend in a week! It was all I was thinking about when I remembered that we were supposed to go to Natasha's party tonight! I was so conflicted, I was pretty tired from the week and the drive, so should I fuck her hard now and then fall asleep, or push to hold off and go to what could be a really fun party? I was leaning towards the party when I came in quietly as usual.

Usually Jenn is in the kitchen or sitting on the couch working or watching TV, so when I didn't see her I figured that maybe she was in the bathroom or something. That's when I heard a moan from her bedroom. I put my things down softly and listened. I heard another moan and very softly in the background, the sound of her vibrator running on medium. I silently opened the door to the hallway to her dark room. The door was partially open, and when I looked in I saw her her on her back with the vibrator on her clit.

"Mmmmmm..." she moaned again softly. She then took the vibe and put it at her opening and turned it up a notch and let out a little whimper. "Fuck" she whispered to herself, "Just the fucking tip? Are you kidding me? I'll never get off like this!"

"Maybe you won't have to" I said.

"Oh My God! I didn't hear you come in!" she yelled. "You asshole, you scared the shit out of me! And now I lost my 'just the tip' orgasm I've been working up to for an hour! Well, at least now I don't need that. Now get over here and fuck me hard and fast. I need you SO bad!"

At that moment, I almost just let go of going to the party and jumped in bed with her. But as I approached, I saw her extra short skirt, lingerie thong and bra, and her tightest shirt laid out on her dresser beside the bed. I looked at the outfit, then at her, then at the outfit again and said "is this what you were planning on wearing tonight?"

"Are you really asking me that while I am begging you to put your dick in me?" she said with a smile.

"I guess I am," I responded.

"Well then, if you must know, yep. What do you think? Is it sexy enough... or too much? she asked.

"I think it's perfect" I said, "a little slutty, but definitely has a little class compared to what some people will be wearing tonight."

"I really did want to wear it tonight... you're tired though aren't you?" she asked "would you rather just fuck me now, or go to the party?"

I knew she wanted to go, and I did as well, so I told her "let's hold off on sex for right this second, and head over to the party. We'll head home a little early and I promise I will make you cum so hard tonight when we get back, ok?"

"I really do need to get off, I'm like dripping wet and honestly frustrated. But I know you'll take care of me and I really do want to go see this party" she said.

"Alright, get your hot ass up and lets go!" I said.

She smiled and got up out of the bed. Her hair was a little tussled from laying down, but she cleaned up quick, put on some makeup and then donned her tiny little outfit. As we were getting ready to go, she asked me "can you see my thong lines with this skirt?"

It was a pretty tight skirt, and I could definitely see underwear. She went without sometimes, so I told her I could see it and she just pulled it off and threw it back on the bed. "Good now?" she asked.

"Your ass always looks great to me" I responded with a smile.

"Oh, and one last thing" she said as she reached into her closet and pulled out her bright green trench coat. "It's cold enough outside to need a jacket, and I don't want everyone at the apartment to see me in this!" she meekly said as she pulled on and buttoned up the coat.

"You don't think I look ridiculous do you?" she asked with a lot of nervousness in her voice. I was thinking that at least the situation was taking sex off of her mind for a minute. Hopefully she would be back to where we left by the time we got back though!

"No babe, I know what the girls wear to stuff like this, you'll be just like everyone else" I responded.

On our drive to Natasha's house, I could hear the nerves in Jenn's voice as we got closer. "What should I do if another guy wants to touch me or something?" she asked.

"What do you want to do?" I asked back.

"Well, I don't know..." she trailed off.

I knew what she wanted to hear "it's fine with me if that's what you're asking. Let's just set some rules, ok? I think that would make it better for both of us."

"That sounds great" she replied.

"How about this, if you want a guy to touch you, he can. But no kissing. Only I can kiss you. And of course vise versa. Does that work for you?" I asked. I didn't even go any further because I knew that it wouldn't ever go any further than maybe some groping. Or at least that's what I thought.

"That is perfect!" she said. Even though I was driving, I looked over at her for a second and I could see that look in her eye again, and I could tell that the same craving she had all day was starting to come back. Right then, she leaned over the middle console and with a devious whispered in my ear "You drive me so crazy baby, I can't wait for your big cock to be inside of me tonight."

When we arrived at the party, Jenn came in with her trench coat on. Just as I had told her, almost all the ladies were dressed in something skimpy or even bordering on ridiculous. There was a blond woman with particularly wide hips wearing a tight black full body suit, that left nothing at all to the imagination. Then another younger woman wearing a very, very short skirt and bra. The guys were all just wearing their regular old jeans and t-shirts. All together there were only about 8 people at the party, including us.

After a couple minutes, Natasha saw that we had arrived and came over to say hello. When she saw that Jenn was wearing her trench coat, she asked if she could take it for her and hang it up. With a little hesitation and maybe even a blush, she took off the coat and handed it to Natasha. Natasha, looked Jenn up and down for just a second and said "wow, you have a great body Jenn!"

I think this made Jenn feel a little better, but Natasha could tell that she was still really nervous, so she looked at both of us and said "how about a shot?"

Jenn and I exchanged glances, and simultaneously said "yes."

Well, as it goes, one shot turned into two, two into three, and three into four. Pretty soon the edge was gone from Jenn's demeanor and she was walking around like she owned the place. Most everyone at the party was young and at least fairly attractive. I ended up talking to the girl in the short, short skirt and bra whose name was Emily. She had great C-cup breasts that were spilling out, and I was having a hard time focusing on her face as we talked. I'm sure she knew what she was doing as she kept bending over a little bit toward me. I think she liked to watch me squirm. We kept on flirting for a few minutes when I realized I hadn't seen Jenn in a while. I looked around nervously for a split second when Emily said to me "you're with that girl you came in with aren't you?"

"Yeah, I am" I replied, "we've been together for a couple years and this is the first time we've ever done anything like this."

"Well, don't worry, everyone here is really cool" she said, making me feel a bit better. "You look a little nervous, do you want to go look for your girl?" she said.

"Actually, yeah" I responded.

"About ten minutes ago while you were looking at me she, Natasha, and Mike went up the stairs behind you." she said with a little smile.

"Ok, thanks" I said, "want to come up with me?"

"Sure. Besides I think I know where they went" she said with a little bit of a mischievous smile and headed up the stairs.

I walked up behind her and got a great look at her amazing ass. This girl was hot enough to briefly distract me, which I probably needed at that moment.

As we got upstairs, Emily looked at me and put her finger to her mouth and made a 'shhhhsh' sound. She then walked down the hall passed a closed door to the next door that was open. I thought it was going to be a bedroom or something, but instead it was a big bathroom with another door that connected to the bedroom we just passed.

She quietly said to me "They are in the room over there" pointing to an open door at the end of the bathroom.

I was getting a little nervous, but played along with the game for the time being. We walked over to the open door, and from the shadows looked into a bedroom that was lit with just a few candles on the dresser. It looked like a guest room with a small day bed that doubled as a large couch, ottoman, and dresser. Natasha, Jenn, and a guy I had met when we first arrived, Mike, were all sitting on the bed together talking.

Emily very quietly whispered into my ear "want to watch for a second and see if anything happens?" There was a little bench in the shadows so we just sat down for a minute. As we did, she put her hand onto my thigh. This was exciting and nerve wracking at the same time! We sat quietly and listened...

Natasha was leading the conversation talking about how it feels when a woman orgasms. She was going on about how the feeling starts in her pelvis, the spreads out from there. Jenn was clearly tipsy, but listening intently. From what I could see, I thought it looked like she was feeling horny again from the look in her eyes. As I looked at her, I realized that she was slowly rubbing her thighs together the way she does when she really needs to get off, but is in a public place.

Just then, Natasha looks up at Mike and says "so how does it feel for a guy?" He wasn't really ready for the question and starts stumbling over his words. Natasha looks at him and says, "how about this, I'll touch you, and you tell me what it feels like?" Mike just nodded his head, and Jenn jaw kind of dropped open in shock. She wasn't ready for that, but quickly picked herself back up.

The three of them were on the daybed with Mike on the left, Jenn in the middle, and Natasha on the right. Natasha jumped up and stood in front of Mike and said "well, unbutton your pants!" He then proceeded to unsnap the button, loosen his belt, and unzip his fly. She then proceeded to pull them off of his legs and toss them on the floor and jump back into her seat. Mike's only partially flaccid cock popped out into the air. It made me feel a little better that it didn't look much bigger than mine.

--

"Alright," said Natasha, "now that we've got that done, you need to tell us how this feels" as she reached across Jenn and touched Mike. The shadows were dark, and it was hard to tell exactly what was going on. Mike just leaned his head back against the wall and I thought Natasha was trying to get him hard. At the same Jenn was looking down at where Natasha was touching Mike, and just started to move her thighs back and forth a little bit faster and breath a little heavier.

After a minute, Natasha asked Mike again how it feels and he started telling her how it feels to be touched, where he is most sensitive, and how hard it is to talk while she was doing that. This whole time, Natasha was leaning over Jenn to touch Mike and Jenn just sat there quietly. Suddenly, Natasha said "I can't keep this up reaching across you, you take over for a minute" and took Jenn's hand and put it on Mike's cock. Jenn just went with it and kept up the same motion that Natasha had going. Mike started stumbling more over his words, and Natasha cuts him off. "How about you Jenn, how does it feel when you cum?"

Jenn just stared out for a second before saying "uhhhhh, I... uh... it's good."

Natasha looked at her for a second and said, "you know Jenn, I've always wanted to try being with a girl, could I touch you?"

Surprised, she looks over at her hand on Mike's cock, then over at Natasha, and said "sure, I guess."

Jenn opened her legs up a little bit and let Natasha's hand down between her thighs and up her skirt. Then, suddenly jerked a little bit. I knew that Natasha had her hand on Jenn's clit. All this time, Jenn has been trying to hide it from Mike and Natasha, but with her clit being stimulated, she suddenly let out a soft moan. At the same time, she griped Mike's cock a little harder and aimed it up. I could seen then that it was definitely bigger than mine. In fact, it was probably a bit bigger than Jenn's dildo. This went on for about a minute and I could see Jenn's face start to get more and more flushed, her legs opened up more for Natasha's hand, and her legs started to tremble just slightly.

ohyeahhhh
ohyeahhhh
112 Followers