Play Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohyeahhhh
ohyeahhhh
112 Followers

Jenn started to lose focus on Mike, and I could tell that there was something about the way that Jenn was touching Mike that was making him uncomfortable. Natasha could tell too and looked over at Jenn's hand.

"Jenn, you are so wet!" Natasha exclaims "I never get this wet. How are you doing Mike?"

Mike looked up uncomfortably and was about to say something when Natasha said "Oh, I see, no lubrication. It's starting to bother you isn't it?"

Mike nodded his head and looked over at Jenn who released his cock, but is clearly trying to keep from moaning out loudly.

Natasha looked up at Jenn and said "Jenn, we don't have any lube here, but you are so fucking wet. Why don't you just straddle Mike for a minute and I'll get some of you onto him?" In the seconds Jenn was thinking about it, I could tell that Natasha was picking up speed fingering her and Jenn knew that if she didn't do something she was going to cum right in front of them. She looked over at Mike for a second and said "What the hell. Your cock can touch me, just absolutely no going inside at all, and when you're even close to cumming, let me know so I can move away from you. I don't want anything getting anywhere close to me." With that, she stood up over Mike and straddled him by putting a leg on each side of his thighs. She then reached between the two of them and pointed his cock up towards his belly and looked at Natasha while she lowered herself down a little bit so that she was touching her outer lips to his cock.

Natasha looked up at Jenn and Mike, scooted over beside them and said "don't think I'm going to stop touching you as well Jenn, I still want you to explain how if feels to cum."

With that she reached between the two of them with both hands and started rubbing Jenn's clit with one hand and her entrance with the other. She then took the now wet hand rubbing Jenn's entrance and started stroking Mike, who immediately started moaning. Natasha's fingering was starting to really affect Jenn, and her legs started shaking again. Natasha could tell she was getting to both of them and pushed Jenn down onto his cock a little harder. She then put her hands onto Jenns waist and guided her to start moving against his cock. I couldn't tell from where we were sitting, but I thought that she had also adjusted Jenn and Mike's positions so that Jenn's clit is rubbing against him harder, because Jenn started moaning a little bit and sliding up and down on her own volition.

At this point, Emily whispered into my ear "this is so fucking hot" and unzipped my fly. She then proceeded to pull out my very hard cock and start stroking it. After about a minute of watching Jenn grind against Mike, I could tell that all thoughts had left Jenn's head, and she started moving faster and moaning more loudly. I started to get nervous as I didn't really want the risk of Mike cumming anywhere close to Jenn's pussy, but as I was thinking about going around to knock on the door and interrupt them, Emily leaned down and put my cock in her mouth and started giving me the most exquisite feelings. I was paralyzed, and just sat there watching them. Emily turned her head to look at them while holding me with her mouth. She started moaning onto my cock while Jenn rode Mike, and the vibrations started driving me crazy.

I could tell that Jenn was starting to get a little close and that she was totally lost in what she was doing now. Mike on the other hand probably wasn't going to get off with just her rubbing against him, and Natasha picked up on that. She stopped moving Jenn's hips and said "tell me how if feels Jenn, are you getting close?"

"Yessss" Jenn half moans.

"How about you Mike?" Natasha asked.

"Well, it feels good, but..." Mike said.

"Hmmm. Well that isn't fair, is it? I want to hear from both of you on how this feels, so I am going to go back to stroking you more Mike. Jenn, lift up a bit so I can stroke him up and down now that he is nice and wet. As I stroke him, I will just rub his head against your clit. Ok?" Without waiting for a response, Natasha put her hands under Jenn's bottom and pushed up. Jenn raised up a bit and Natasha grabbed Mike's cock with one hand under Jenn and the other in front. She then pushed the head against Jenn's clit and started to rub it back and forth.

"How's that?" she asked "good enough?"

Jenn just nodded her head and started to shake a little bit again. Mike on the other hand now had two fast moving hands on his very wet cock and started to moan. I could tell that his moaning, the stimulation on Jenn's clit, and her craving was having an impact on Jenn. It must be driving her crazy. But at the same time, I got this feeling like she needed a little bit more to come.

Natasha was moving her hands quickly when she said, "I need more lubrication for you Mike," and without asking lifted Jenn up a little higher and put the head of Mike's cock at Jenn's entrance. Jenn was so wet, her fluids dripped down his cock. Natasha started stroking Mike faster again. Jenn immediately looked down at Natasha, and I could briefly see the worried but extremely needy look on her face. She tried to move away from his cock, but Natasha put her hand on Jenn's thigh and said, "just a minute longer, your wetness is making this so much easier and so much better for Mike" and with that, Natasha pushed down on Jenn's thigh harder, then released, then pushed down again. I could tell from our angle that the second time she pushed down that Mike's head definitely slipped into Jenn. Jenn started to move up again, but with the feeling of his head just inside of her, her body took over and she began to slowly rock her hips back and forth on his cock. At first, I thought maybe she was just teasing him, but I quickly realized that she was enjoying the feeling of him inside of her a lot and her butt started shaking again. She stopped again, but started shaking harder involuntarily, vibrating him just inside of her. The feeling clearly overwhelmed her and when she moved again she just rocked her hips back and forth moving him inside of her trying hard not to let him sink any further inside.

As Jenn started to rock back and forth a little bit more slipped inside of her. "There you go Jenn," Natasha says "keep that up for just a few minutes. Your juices are pouring down over his cock now."

"This feels so, soooo good. But whatever you d...do, ppp...please don't cum while you're inside of me, ok? Jenn asked, looking down at Mike.

I can see that Mike's eyes are totally fogged, and he just nodded his head.

As I watched, Emily then took my hand and puts it against her now uncovered pussy while she started to go crazy on my cock. I started rubbing her clit and fingering her. While I knew I needed to get up and stop things, it was like my legs wouldn't work. She was getting me so close now and I started moaning quietly. At that moment, my brain was totally fogged.

In the room, Jenn's hips were starting to really move, and I could see that mischievous smile on Natasha's face as she moved one hand from Mike's cock back onto Jenn's clit.

Jenn broke the silence with "Oh fuuuuuck, I'm starting to get close." Natasha moved her other hand from Mike's soaking cock and pushed down on Jenn's hips again. This time I can tell there isn't any resistance from Jenn, just from the size of Mike's cock trying to enter her. Jenn was so wet, it just took a second for her to slide down 2 more inches onto his cock.

"It's ok Jenn, keep going" whispered Natasha. "I don't know, I don't think this is a good ide...a" she says as she trailed off.

Natasha then put both of her hands on to Jenn's hips and pushed down again. Jenn sank several inches onto Mike's cock and moaned with relief. Natasha then pushed up, then down, then up again, and that's all it took to start the engine. Jenn started pumping up and down faster on Mike, and I could tell she was getting close. Her butt was starting to tighten up and shake, and at the same time, Natasha reached down to start stoking the portion of Mike that still hadn't slipped into Jenn, but stopped for a second. Instead she just pushed down on Jenn's hips again, sinking her all the way onto Mike's cock. Mike is starting to moan louder now, and I knew he wasn't going to last long.

This is getting serious now, and I started to stand up to stop this when Emily started moving faster and faster on me. As I engaged my legs, my orgasm started and I couldn't move. I fell back into the seat and moaned out at she kept sucking every ounce from me. I just stared on, paralyzed for just the the 10 or 15 seconds I would have needed to stop the scene that was about to unfold.

Jenn moaned "Oh god, oh god, oh gawwwwd!! I am going to cum so hard." At that second, she looked down at Mike who too was about to blow. He had his hands on her hips now and was moving her back and forth. I could see his bare legs starting to tense and his scrotum pulling up beside is cock. I knew what she was thinking, but in that second, he pulled her down hard onto his cock and her primal urges overcame her. Her orgasm swung into full blow as she sank down all the way onto his now huge, bulging cock and screamed "Yessssssssss, oh yessssss!" Her whole body tensed and she threw her head back and moaned loudly "oooooooooooohh fuck yes!!" while grinding her clit against his pubic bone. I knew what he must be feeling now as she was milking his cock. No man could take that. At that moment he let out a loud moan, and I could see his cock pulse, pumping her full of cum. I knew she could feel the blast after blast of cum spurting into her and her legs and butt started to shake hard as she continued to cum all over his cock.

"Oh yessssss... oh yesss," she kept moaning "so fucking good. If feel so goooood with you cumming inside of me! This is exactly what I needed!"

He just kept cumming and cumming for what have been at least 15 seconds while she writhed on top of him, milking every drop out.

Suddenly, her legs relaxed and she slumped over on top of him. I could hear her say softly "wow, that was amazing... the best orgasm I've ever had. But oh my god..."

Natasha looked up at both of them and cut her off saying "now I want to hear how it felt from both of you. And don't worry Jenn, I can get you the morning after pill" with a devious smile on her face, "and no one has to know about this but us."

Jenn looked down at Mike with her legs wrapped around him and says "please Mike, don't ever tell Jason about this, he would kill me!"

He looked up and says "of course, I would never say anything. Whatever happens at these parties stays at these parties. Those are the rules, and I wouldn't want anything to mess up potentially having another experience like this one."

She then looked at Natasha and said "you have to promise that you'll never tell Jason about this."

Natasha then slyly looked directly into the bathroom where Emily was still playing with my softening cock and says "I'm sure he'll never know." She looked up quickly at Jenn and said "I promise I will never say a word about to him."

Jenn, looked down at Natasha with a relieved look and said "ok, thank you guys. This is between the three of us, and must always stay that way."

I can tell that Jenn wanted to get up and started lifting, but when she does a huge gob of cum fell out of her. She looks down and said "Uhg, there is so much inside of me. Do you always cum this much?"

Mike looked up and responded "Sometimes, but this was so hot it just set me off like crazy."

Just then, Emily sat up and quietly said "she's probably going to come in here, let's go!" So we quickly stood up and silently walked back to the hall, closing the bathroom door quietly behind us.

"Are you alright?" asked Emily as we were walking down the stairs.

"I'm not sure" I responded, feeling really weird about the situation. "On one side, that was really, really hot. But she definitely broke some of the rules we made for ourselves for this party. On top of that, she's not on the pill right and, and is at her most fertile. I am really worried about that part."

"Yeah, that is something to worry about." Emily replied back with a now more worried look on her face. "Well, here is my number" she said while writing out her number on a sticky note on the table, "if you ever want to talk, just give me a call. I know that was a lot, and you may not want to share it with Jenn right away, so feel free whenever you need."

As she handed me the note I heard the toilet upstairs flush and the three of them coming into the hall.

After they got downstairs, Jenn came over to me and gave me a big hug and said "I love you so much, let's go home." Her face was flushed and her eyes were a little teary. I could tell she was feeling really guilty.

When we got home, she jumped right into the shower, I wanted to go straight to bed. I just couldn't seem to want to have sex with her with another guy's cum inside of her. It kind of grossed me out a bit. I think she was conflicted about it as well.

The next morning, I woke up to her arms wrapped around me and I could tell she had dried tears in her eyes. She told me how much she loved me and started to stroke me. As with every time she does that I started to get hard immediately. Without thinking she jumped right on top of me, and sank down onto my cock. That morning we made love over and over without the condoms. I didn't even say a word about it, but when I looked up at her as I was about to cum the first time she just said "I want to feel this close to you. Don't worry, I'll get the morning after pill or something."

We never did talk about what happened, and I let it just be something that happened at a crazy party. I've had similar kinds of situations, and I honestly, I can't judge her for things that I've done. She takes amazing care of me, and I don't want to throw a wrench into a great relationship with an amazing girl. She did end up getting the morning after pill, and I thought things were going to be fine between us...

ohyeahhhh
ohyeahhhh
112 Followers