All Comments on 'Play The Pokies'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

A man that preys on married women is the lowest type of asshole that exists. He should die. The whore married lover will get an std with any luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Double Damn

no way betrayed is one person, that amount of comments in such a limited time frame means it is here 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.

gotta be the "lonely cucks club" where they take turns reading every cuck story and commenting.

no other way.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
The narrator is a sly hyena

He cut the straying gazelle off from herd and had his wicked way. The husband won a thousand ? Sounds like all characters in the story ' had a grand night '. LOL

JusttooldJusttooldover 10 years ago
good

And a fun time was had by all. Good little fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Every single one of Ashson's stories have a super creepy lead male character who none of us would even consider hanging out with. It is always and I mean always some guy who won't take no for an answer. He uses some what intelligent words to keep him from being too creepy but it doesn't work. I mean how many successful intelligent men hang out in casinos alone and hit on married women? Creepy perverted fuckers that's who! Nobody likes those kind of people........well except the author and he loves them. Every time I read one of his stories I get a really creepy feeling from the male lead and it's not a good kind of creepy either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree, the guy is creepy.

If this sleeze bag could get her to cheat, this marriage is going down anyway. Ashson, or what ever your name is, you are not a guy I want to know, or read.

ace4869ace4869over 10 years ago
Well how about that.

That wasn't really the kind of story I like to read but you kind drew me in with it so I finished it, and I'm glad I did. Nice lil tale for those that are into chasing all the pussy they can get. That's not me personally but on occasion I do like to read about someones good fortune. ***** stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Liked it: 5*****

I wonder if she'll name the kid "Pat"? tom anon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really!

Love the snide humour!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous