Play Time in the Parking Lot

Story Info
How a flat tire lead to a little fun in a crowded lot
2k words
3.96
34.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here?" she asked; her eyes a bit too round and her voice a tad too shrill. Even though she tried to convey her surprise, she really wasn't fooling anyone, least of all him. She loved the idea, and he knew it. Nevertheless, he knew she would play the innocent in all of this and would need to be convinced. That was a part of the game for her.

"Yes," he said holding her face close. "Right here, right now," he half whispered before kissing her hard. His hands gripped her by the hair as she straddled him in the backseat of the Tahoe. She rocked her hips slowly against him, grinding into him. He could feel the heat emanating from her already soaked-through jeans.

Pulling back from him, she smiled coyly, "But, my mom..."

"She has to go all the way to the house first, Jill. I don't think she'll be here anytime soon," he said kissing her again. He knew that she was watching all of the people coming and going through the parking lot as they kissed.

It was lunchtime and the lot was a complete madhouse. It didn't help that the restaurant was the located in a strip mall, sharing a common lot with the likes of Costco, Fashion Lady, and FedEx. And for the many office buildings in the vicinity, it was one of the few decent places to grab lunch.

"But all these people..." He still heard that breathiness in her voice. It was just one of her many tells.

Smiling at her, he said, "Don't play games with me. The thought of your lips wrapped around my cock while all of these people are milling about is exactly why I can feel that hot pussy through your jeans AND mine."

Grabbing her by the hips, he ground up into her. Hard. Growling deep in his chest, he was conveying two things to her: he was growing somewhat exasperated with her protests; and he was really in need of getting off. Her blatant teasing throughout lunch had definitely turned him on. It was in the way she looked at him, with those big brown eyes sparkling when she tilted her head slightly and smiled at him from beneath her lashes; outwardly wearing her desire for the world to see. That look always thrilled and excited Nick. His complete undoing, however, was when the cute little waitress blathered on and on about some nonsense, that Jill let her hand drift higher up his thigh, and she actually brushed her fingers against his semi-hard cock. After that, they couldn't get out of the restaurant fast enough. Nick had every intention of driving like a bat out of hell back home and fucking her silly while they still had the house to themselves.

"You know," sitting back from him again, and smiled teasingly, "if I didn't know better, I'd think you came out here and flattened that tire yourself."

"Wha..." he said chuckling. "Just how devious do you think I am?"

"Well, you are trying to talk me into a blow job in the Red Robin parking lot."

"Yeah, so?"

Laughing, she said, "It's the middle of the day. And my mother is on her way with your tire kit!"

"So quit wasting time talking, and blow me," he said tugging her back to him by way of her hair. He felt more than heard the deep moan rumble from her. Her nipples ground into his chest like stones.

As they kissed, he kept an eye on the flow of people coming and going. When saw the family pull into the parking spot diagonally from them he tightened his grip in her hair in anticipation. Exactly as he figured she would, Jill tried to pull away from him when she heard the voices of the family walking passed their truck. Nick held them together, not letting her break their kiss. Watching her eyes, he moaned a "nuh-uh," into her mouth. Nick felt Jill squirm on his lap when the little girl squealed delightfully when her father scooped her up and swung her on to his shoulders. Jill's kiss deepened more, her body all but writhing against him. They heard the little girl say, "Run, Daddy!" The girlish fits of laughter were truly the last coherent thing she remembered hearing from then on out.

One of the beautiful things about being on the short side is the ability to almost stand up inside a vehicle. Especially those that are designed to be bigger and better than everyone else's. Jill half stood, and disentangled their limbs and slithered her way down his torso until she positioned her body between his legs. Her skilled hands made quick work of his belt and jeans. It wasn't long before she held the warm, stiff flesh in her hands; her small fists barely able to fit around his thick shaft. She flashed a wicked smile at him as she leaned forward and brought him closer to her mouth. Her quick breath prickled his body with a rash of goose bumps.

Flattening her tongue, she dragged it from base to tip in a most sensuous lick that made Nick groan low and feral. Enjoying the sound she pulled from him, her feminine sigh countered him perfectly. Her bottom lip caught at the fat rim and she closed her lips around the head in a slow and splendid kiss to the very tip. She felt him twitch and jerk in her hands. Again, she moaned softly, the sound vibrating down his shaft.

Jill heard the cars passing by, voices ebbing through the open windows and life happening all around her. None of those things interested her, or even fazed her. Her world centered only on Nick and his magnificent cock. She swirled her tongue around him, both wetting and tasting him with soft content sounds. Pushing her mouth further down, feeling the thickest part of him pass her lips, she heard him say, "That's a girl." It was all the encouragement she needed.

Jill busied herself in sinking lower onto his shaft, while Nick stole glances quickly around the lot. He too, was enjoying the feel of her mastered mouth begin to glide its way along his pole as he watched the masses go about their normal lives. Skittering about like ants on hill, Nick saw the drivers navigating through lot in search of that elusive close spot -- the pedestrians steering clear of the drivers that may not see them. To be honest, Nick was really scouring the cars making certain that his mother-in-law didn't drive up unexpectedly. Satisfied they still had a while yet, he rested his head against the seat and enjoyed her expert ministrations.

The sounds around them drove her excitement higher and faster. The more the sounds that drifted in, the quicker her head bobbed in his lap; the quicker she moved the tighter his hand wrapped in her hair. She could hear Nick begin to breathe faster. Glancing up to him she saw that he had his eyes closed and his head rested back on the seat. To any passersby, Nick looked to be napping. Just as long as they didn't look too carefully to see his chest begin to rise and fall quickly. Or notice how he arched, almost stretching into the seat. It was her favorite thing to see from this position: Nick in the throes of passion as she used her mouth to please him.

Feeling her squirm between his legs, he glanced down at her and saw that she had slipped one hand into her own pants. She was working her own sex as quickly as she was his. He knew that she was soaked, her panties all but ruined. He knew that her clit would be hard and fat, swollen with excitement, and so sensitive. Her quick breathing and desperate sounds told him she was already on the verge of cumming.

Their eyes met, the soft wet sounds of her mouth sliding along his shaft filled the car. He watched the emotions play out over her face when he said, "You're such a dirty little girl, aren't you, Jill?"

The muffled "mmmhmmm" broke mid moan as he pulled her down on him, shoving himself into the tight confines of her throat. "What would your mother think if she saw you like this?" Jill wriggled and tried to moan in response. She fought hard not to gag; her tongue pressing him to the roof of her mouth. Thrusting his hips up, jabbing his cock further, he said, "Would she be surprised, Jill? Finding you like this... fucking my cock with your mouth..."

Nick pumped his hips twice before letting her retreat completely, thick ropes of saliva mixed with pre-cum hanging from the tip of his flesh to her swollen lips. She dragged in a hard and raspy breath and she smiled at him, her eyes challenging him. He tugged her back to him with a grin, "Come back here, slut."

She sealed her mouth around him again and thrust her head forward, swallowing every bit of him that she could before pulling all the back. Her cheeks hollowing as her mouth caught around the crown. Then she would lunge forward again. "Yeah that's it, baby, all of it. Show me what a slut you are..."

Nick was edging closer; she could hear it in his voice, in his breathing. He was inadvertently talking himself to the brink, but he was talking her to it as well.

His words penetrated her, fueling her already raging fires. Pulling back just enough for her to pull in a few ragged breaths through her nose, her sounds rumbled in her chest before she began sliding up and down his pole at a maddening pace. All the while her hand working the hard bud. Nick pushed his hips up and held them there. Her forefinger pressed against her clit and the tremor raced over her causing her lips to tighten around him. Nick shuddered and groaned.

He flexed in her mouth as his orgasm built. He watched his shaft, glistening in the summer light, push and pull through her lips. He saw the urgency in her eyes, the incoherent sounds that she made.

"Cum for me Jilly."

Another sound filtered from the vehicle; a desperate, feminine mewl, mingling with the distant siren, the traffic, the voices. Through half slit eyes, Jill watched as Nick dropped his head back again, his sounds countering hers. Jill felt the gush over of warmth over her fingers. Nick's legs stiffened around her, holding him to her. He made a noise that both excited and forewarned her.

"Oh... god... yes... Jill," then his hot stream splattered against her tongue and the back of her throat. She instinctively swallowed and heard him moan again. His body tensed when her strong muscles contracted around the erupting head after each generous donation. With her mouth, throat and tongue Jill milked every last drop from him. Breathless, Nick grinned down at her while she suckled at him lovingly, "You dirty, dirty girl."

Sliding off his softening shaft, she said, "Me? I'm the innocent one here."

Pulling her up next to him, he put one arm around her, took her fingers in his other hand and brought them to his mouth. She could feel his warm breath on her still wet fingers when he spoke, "Uh huh, a real Mother Theresa." His eyes never left hers as he sucked her first two fingers into his mouth. His tongue lapping at her juices, and they both moaned softly.

Then she purred, "I'll show you dirty alright, just get me home."

"Good thing your mom just pulled up," he said tucking everything back in to his pants. "Oh and you have a little..." with the pad of his thumb, he smeared a wayward droplet into her cheek. He winked. "Let's get the hell outta here."

To this very day, I cannot pass this Red Robin without a smile coming to my face.