Playboy Files: Sable Gets Her Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stoppppppppppppppppppp!" She yelled. "Stay harrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd!"

I kept it hard as long as I possibly could. I shot my load into her cunt again although she probably couldn't tell with all the soapy water around. Our bodies both kind of stopped as she laid her head onto my chest and I leaned up against the base of the tub. She was out of breath.

"Why don't we rest here for a while, okay?" She suggested. "We can pick it up later maybe."

"That's great. So how'd I do?" I asked.

She smiled, "You were amazing. But it's only just the beginning."

We lay there with her on my chest as our wet bodies relaxed from the amazing night we had just had.

***

That was my first time with Sable. There would be better times that I will share in the future, but this one was special because it was the first time and you can only have one of those. I'll be back in the future with more about my times with Sable as well as the other women of wrestling that I've been with. Email me with any questions or comments. Thanks for reading.

12