All Comments on 'Playboy Magazine My Daughter And Me'

by barrysmith

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
DRIVING ME CRAZY

THESE EPISODES ARE SO WELL WRITTEN THEY ARE DRIVING ME INSANE . IT WONT BE LONG TILL SHE ASKS HER FATHER IF HE WOULD LIKE TO BE THE FIRST TO FUCK HER ASS - SHE WANTS HIM TO HAVE A SPECIAL RELATIONSHIP WITH HER .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A little disappointed.

I was a little bit disappointed with how this story turned out. I had been reading the stories, and I loved them, but towards the end, you seemed awfully rushed. I was expecting more for the sex scene, rather then just "we had sex and did it in all these different positions." It seemed like you were just trying to get it over with, and the story would have been a lot better with a more descriptive scene. It felt like I was being led along in suspense up to nothing really happening.

It's still a good story, though, the detail is great and I love it, just try not to rush so much next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Incredible

One of the best fantasies I've read here. Thanks!

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
Daughter

Would love for this to continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Good story but I wish there was more detail in the sex part. Not just a one paragraph summary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Playboy wishes . . . Katie wishes

Katie and her father had the perfect father-daughter relationship. I mean, her father was always there for whatever she needed, always ready to sacrifice anything and everything for her; and she was willing to do anything it took to keep him happy. . . Or in this case, horny. Thank you, Mr. Barrysmith for this amazing excerpt in the lives of two average individuals living out an above average experience with each other. I will remember it for a very long time.

Mello_SixtyNineMello_SixtyNineabout 10 years ago
Not enough details

The father finally gets to fuck his beautiful playmate daughter and you decide to compress all of the sex into one small paragraph. Barely any details. Why would you do that? That part alone should have been a page...minimum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous