Playboy Magazine My Daughter And Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with kind of a funny look on her face and said to me, "That's exactly what I need right now." She kissed me, putting her two hands up to my face and squeezing my cheeks. "Moi!" she said, and she hopped up out of the bed and headed into the office to get her clothes. As she headed out the hallway fully clothed, she peeked in the bedroom and said, "Night, Dad! I'll talk to you soon."

"Night, Katie. Talk to you soon. Thanks, sweetie. Oh Katie, come here for a second."

"Yeah, Dad? What is it?"

"I need something before you go. Come here." She came close to the bed where I was laying naked and sat down. "Will you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what?"

"Can I suck on your breast 1 more time before you go? I just need a little bit more." Immediately she lifted up her shirt and her bra over her left breast and held it close to me. My hands came up to her breast and squeezed it into my mouth for a few seconds. I stroked my tongue over her nipple. "Yes. That is exactly what I needed. I like that a lot. Sort of an unexpected last minute pleasure. Anytime you need some of that just let me know." She pulled her bra and shirt back down and stood again.

"Will do. I may come over her one night unexpected and want to suck your cock till you cum. You wouldn't mind that, would you?"

"Nope. Not at all."

"Great. I'll talk to you soon." She headed back out into hallway and half shouted..."Night, Dad!"

"Goodnight, Katie-girl!"

12