All Comments on 'Played On The Pool Table'

by sabb

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
unsung writer

You know, I really liked the first installment, (although I rudely neglected to comment) but my interest was instantly caught by seeing the other side title. I really enjoy knowing what's going on with both parties. If anything, this one was even hotter. I liked their instant connection and the fact that the blonde (who was a complete wanker anyway) became a cypher. I hope you get lots of comments, because you deserve them. I really like your writing and your POV in varied stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
POTTED!

As a schoolboy, I'd just finished my exams, so I went to a small Pool Hall to play a few games to relax me. I was the only person there apart from the owner, who was in his fifties. As I was playing for practice, he suddenly walked to the exit door, leant against it and said "I'll give you a free game every time you are in, and a tenner this time if you'll play with my COCK" I told him "NO WAY!" He walked over, jammed my arm up my back, and bent me over the table "then we'll all have you for free" he continued as three other guys walked in and turning the sign to SHUT, locked the door behind them. They stripped me, and put my clothes behind the service counter then with two others holding me bent over, the owner fingered my arsehole with some kind of lubricant and worked a number of fingers into me over five minutes or so. The last guy was taking a video of me being violated. "We'd be quite happy to FUCK you dry" He said " we'd enjoy your screams, but it would be painful for us, so count your blessings" He then force his cock slowly past my pucker, as I wailed for him to "GET IT OUT". No chance. He then rode his COCK into me 'til I felt his pubes scratching my cheeks. For at least an hour they took turns to RIDE me and make me their CUMDUMP, expecting me to clean off there SPUNKY/SHITTY members as they shot their loads into me. By the end I was automatically pushing back onto them and moaning as I was SCREWED. They then made me watch the whole video of the performance, letting me know the bits where I looked to be enjoying myself could soon be sent to my family and friends and be put on the web. As we then went into the long summer holidays, I got my free games, and a lot more COCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
POTTING ROOM

In my teens, after I'd just moved up to a higher school, I discovered a snooker club on my walk there. A bit run down, but with ten tables, nine in one large bay, and the other in a rather tight separate room. I could hire a table for an hours play, and finding the tight table was cheaper often used it. On old guy ran the place and began to chat me up if there was nobody else in, and the "hour" started to extend. Soon he was standing next, or behind me to "guide" my strokes and I could feel his HARD COCK against my thighs or bum. I'd enjoyed a few wanking sessions with some lads my age, and had a boicrush on an older teen who unfortunately moved from my new school to a Sixth Form College as I arrived. So the old guy was pushing against an open door when he started playing with my COCK and had me fondling his. At the beginning of the long Summer holidays he began to GROOM me by taking me to his office, and started to turn me into a true FAGGOT, by teaching me to SUCK his COCK (slowly) all one afternoon, while FINGERING my arsehole with something cold and slippery, which cycled from pain to pleasure, and back, as the number of fingers increased. I'd let slip that week, that my parents were away all weekend, so he sent me home with a large spear headed BUTT PLUG in my arse, saying keep it in till tomorrow, and come here about 10am when your parents leave. I knew what was going to happen, but partly by my own inclinations, and partly from his clever treatment, I was convinced it was all my Idea. I never truly knew how many times that weekend I was FUCKED, but the 1st was bending across the tight room table as the old man pulled the PLUG out and immediately shoved his COCK in there, two quick further strokes, and he was as deep in me as he could get. Due to the preparation of my PUSSY (as he now called it) it was a pleasurable SCREW with little pain as I loosened further and was given a FULL LENGTH FUCKING. The old man HAD me perhaps five more times that weekend, but a LOT of others arrived to RIDE and DEEP THROAT me then recovered for more, or left for the day. They had arranged a couple of rooms at the local Motel and I was taken around there and TAKEN, TAKEN, TAKEN. It was, by the end something of an exhausting experience, but I've never regretted going FAGGOT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous