All Comments on 'Playfully His Ch. 02'

by playmiss

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
atom117atom117over 16 years ago
Encore

So much tension, you could cut it with a knife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Excellent warmup (no pun intended)! Please don't turn it into a master/slave scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Highly Erotic

Playmiss manages very well the art of taking the reader on a roller coaster ride of increasingly charged emotion. This characteristic is an essential ingredient of eroticism, whether as part of an actual experience or in reading someone else’s account. As an incorrigible spankee myself, I find her work highly erotic, and look forward to her continued build-up of suspense in future installments.

blkspnkrblkspnkrover 16 years ago
Excellent! - Please continue...

this story and the one before it are so erotic - the myriad of thoughts going through the spankee's head at one time, the push - pull of going through an experience and trying to avoid or back out - it was delicious. i hope the character Audrey will experience an orgasm from the spanking she is sure to submit to. she knows she wants it and needs it in spite of how it will hurt.

please submit your next chapter soon...

thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
once again

i really can not believe how much this story has got my poor sex throbbing.i do believe my inner slut is wanting some of this sort of action.i adore detail rich stories and you playmiss delivered that,and so much more. please,please continue this deliciously sexy tale,at your quickest convience.thanks.brook lynn

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Writing

You have talent as a writer. Writing from the first person perspective you capture the trepidation and fear that is associated with making ourselves vulnerable, exposing private thoughts and feelings to another.

I wonder if you can weave these shorts into a meta-narrative and develop a plot line? You're capable of being published, you know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous