Playing Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "Bob, you know I will always love you. No other man can give me quite what you can."

"Ha! Do not try to butter me up! I know you just love me for your playground. Can you try not to cause any trouble tonight? We don't need another episode like the last one."

"I will do my best not to cause a fight. Scouts honor."

"Are you sure you don't want to just hop up on stage? Chelsea could use a few pointers." He urged.

I just smiled and shook my head.

"Honestly, why you don't go up there to show your ass I will never understand. You could make a ton of extra cash."

"I know, and thanks for the offer, but no. I do appreciate it, but I'll stay down here in the cheap seats for tonight. AND I will try not to cause a commotion." I promised. "Besides you're going to have enough of one as soon as your main event begins. Are you sure you don't want to hand out towels? I wouldn't mind being your towel girl." I laughed.

"It may come down to that! I've already had to add extra security tonight. Why I let them talk me into this..."

"Ha ha. You know why! You can't say no to those two!"

He hung his head. "I know. I know. Maybe one day I will learn. I'll let you know about the towels and if you decide you want to jump up on stage, you just go right ahead."

He turned and walked back over to the dais from which he kept watch. Bob may be somewhat sleazy at times, but he was a decent man. He watched over his club and his girls. He let them get away with a lot of stuff (like backroom play) but he never let anyone take advantage of them or hurt them.

I scanned the room to get a hint of the atmosphere. Destiny was in the corner doing a table dance for a customer. A few boys from the military were huddled together around another. Chelsea's on and off again boyfriend was sitting at a table near the front glaring at her. A handful of millworkers were lining the bar. Then there was me.

I leaned back in my chair and propped my feet up on the stage. I gave Chelsea my full attention (well almost.) I couldn't help but notice how my pleated mini skirt exposed my thigh or how my tits rested so well in my shelf bra.

I smiled up at Chelsea and looked encouraging. I hoped that if I got her mind on me and not the guys, she would loosen up some. If she ever wanted to move past the starter position she was going to have to find that little ball of lust deep inside her.

"Dance for me Chelsea! I yelled up at her as I tried to be heard over the music. "Show me what you got girl!"

She grinned down and started dancing like it was just for me. I took a bill out of my purse and stuck it between my tits. Her smiled got a little wider. She lowered herself onto all fours and crawled towards me.

She slid her oiled breasts across my legs, as she oozed off the stage and mostly on to me. When she got high enough, using both hands, she raised her breasts up and rubbed them against mine. She then used them to pinch the bill out of my cleavage, gave me a kiss on the cheek, then drew herself back up onto the stage.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed more men start to fill in the tables around the stage. I also noticed her boyfriend did not look any happier. Chelsea noticed none of it. She had found her little ball of lust and she was giving it all she had. If her stupid boyfriend had any sense, he'd be around after her set. She was going to need help with all the buildup.

Feeling rather proud of myself, I leaned back in my chair and enjoyed her show. Before long, it was over and the club was almost full. If it filled much more I would have had to share my table. Luckily Chelsea and Bob came over and sat down with me.

"Well Bob, I hope you have your stacks of towels ready."

"Yeah. Yeah. I just hope no one jumps on the stage."

Suddenly, the lights flashed around the stage and Closer by Nine Inch Nails started playing. Bella walked out onto the stage wearing black leather holding a leash in her hand. At the end of the leash was Barbara prowling on all fours. She moved like a cat, feral in her motions.

Someone had told me about the last time they danced and how they did something similar, but from what I heard it was nowhere near to this extent. This looked like it could get interesting.

Barbara's breasts swayed heavily as she inched her way across the stage coming to a rest at Bella's feet. Bella tugged on the leash until Barbara was standing in front of her. She danced around her using small touches here or there like she was inspecting her.

The sheer teddy Barbara wore strained as her nipples threatened to pierce through the thin fabric. The oils clinging to Bella's skin had made the fabric translucent everywhere she touched. The dark circles of Barbara's areolas blossomed as we watched. I, along with everyone in the house, sat mesmerized by the scene taking place.

The two danced around each other working themselves (and those of us in the crowd) into a fevered pitch. Barbara's face was flushed and Bella's breathing was becoming rapid. You could tell it was becoming more than just a dance.

I glanced around briefly and noticed many of the men shifting in their seats or readjusting themselves. My condition was not much better. Bob gave me a knowing look, but really he wasn't sitting any easier.

The end of the song came up and Barbara was back on all fours. Bella had her by the leash again and Barbara was pulling against it. This time, she was pulling Bella. I heard the new song begin to play just as Barbara looked directly at me. "Hey Pretty" by Poe filled my head as I watched her crawl towards me. Bella was pretending to give some resistance, but Barbara made it to the end of the stage right in front of me.

Feeling brave, I placed a $20 into my cleavage for her. Apparently that was all the encouragement she and Bella needed as they both oozed off the stage to stand around me.

Bella came to stand behind me as Barbara straddled my legs. Her presence loomed stirring the hair on the back of my neck sending chills down my spine. Using the leash, she forced Barbara's head down near my neck. My nipples hardened as Barbara's breath teased the sensitive areas. Suddenly, and somewhat forcefully, Bella put her hand into Barbara's hair and pressed her face down further. I squirmed in my seat as I felt her tongue rasp across the throbbing vein near my collarbone.

My squirming didn't deter Barbara as she moved with the music pressing her hips and breasts into mine. Encouraging calls from the guys surrounding us egged her on. Feeding off their attention, my body electrified. I spread my legs and pushed my hips up a little to try to force contact.

Anticipating my need, Barbara turned away from me and used her ass to stretch my legs open further. The bubble of her ass caressed my thighs and teased my pussy. It was an effort to keep from grinding up against her. I placed my hands on the tops of the globes and pulled her against me. Maybe just once wouldn't hurt.

I think Bella knew I was close to losing it because she pulled Barbara away from me. They continued to dance around me, brushing their nipples across the tops of my breasts and my face, as they worked their way back to the stage.

Another song came on but I barely noticed. My body throbbed with need. I waited for a minute, before excusing myself from the table. I figured a bathroom break might be in order.

Bob, being the wise and smart ass individual he was, opened his mouth as I stood up. "Need a towel?" he laughed.

I glared at him with lust-hazed eyes -- and stuck out my tongue.

He snickered, "Seriously though, if you want a moment of privacy, you are welcome to use the backroom for a minute. I won't even ask to join you."

"Thanks Bob, I might just do that. Those two certainly make the towel necessary. I just hope I don't have to replace the chair!"

He laughed again. "Nah girl, we hose those things down with Lysol every night. You're good."

I couldn't decide if that made me feel better or worse. I hobbled on weak legs over to the bar to cool down a bit. I saw Fran and her regular Howard talking off to the side. He had not been around a lot lately and I know Franny wasn't too pleased about that.

What was it with guys? They get you all worked up, disappear for a while, then pop back up pretty as you please expecting nothing to have changed. Crazy.

"Cliff, could I please get a really cold Greyhound? " I asked the hunk that helped work the bar.

Before he could respond, Bob's mom, Mildred, or Dread as she was affectionately called shoved him rudely out of the way. "Get your pretty ass out of my way Cliff. I got what the girl needs. Here Lanie, drink this. It'll straighten those curls of yours."

She shoved the shot into my hand before I could object.

"Come on, shoot it." She urged, "I ain't getting any younger here and with all this man meat bulging out the seams, I got ogling to do."

I gave her a hesitant and wary look but took the shot. My spine tingled and my nipples stood at attention. I don't know what she put in that, but it certainly cooled things off, just not the right things.

"It appears you enjoyed your shot, may I buy you another?" A voice whispered into my ear.

My gasp was audible and my eyes bulged as I heard a voice I had not heard in months. I wanted to turn around and punch him in the nose, to punish him for the fear, the desire, and the total confusion he inflicted within me. Instead, I stood in shock, unable to breathe.

A sharp snapping noise followed by a thud, shocked me out of my stupor, I turned to see the man of my dreams and nightmares unceremoniously slumped onto the floor. Dread stood nearby looking everywhere but at me or the guy. I glanced at Cliff who stood with his mouth gaping and his face as white as a tan could get.

"Umm Dread. I mean...Mildred? Did you do something to this guy?"

"Well, technically the electricity did it. Blame Edison. Cliff, come here and help get this schlub up off the floor. Drag him into the back until he wakes up."

Cliff sighed deeply and walked over to the still twitching mass. I looked around to make sure no one else saw. Thankfully everyone else was still entranced by the girls. I looked back at Cliff who seemed to be struggling with his task. I never realized how large my mystery man was. I ran over to lend a hand only to have Dread pull me up short.

"I saw your face when he spoke to you. You go do what you need to do in order to chase away that demon. Sometimes it helps to grab it by the balls. Literally."

I nodded and ran over to help Cliff.

Dread really was pretty amazing. She had worked this club before Bob was even born. She married the owner (Bob's dad) and took over for him. Once Dread started to age and couldn't keep up with the long hours, Bob took over for her and let her help out when she wanted. After all these years she still loved the club and the girls that worked here - maybe even a few of us who came to hang out. Her current joy seemed to be causing mischief and giving poor Cliff a hard time.

"Poor Cliff" was grunting and grumbling under his breath about a crazy bat. I knew he loved Dread. She drove him crazy, but she was a second mom to him. She had made Bob hire him when he was a young kid. He had come in with no skills, just the desire to dance. She gave him a job cleaning up around the place and told him to watch and learn. As soon as he turned 21 she taught him how to run the bar. She even sent him off to Bartending School. She knew that Bob would need a good right hand man to help him run the place. Now, Cliff runs the bar, dances on Ladies Night and apparently cleans up after Dread.

"She couldn't just say 'Cliff, escort this man outside.' he grumbled as he worked his way toward the back room with his burden.

I grabbed the guy's feet to help carry some of the load. Looking down on the figure between us, I took the time to examine him. He really was a handsome man. His features fit the classic style that women swooned over 80 years ago. He was also dressed nice for a schlub. I mean really, shouldn't this guy look scruffy and ugly? A guy this good looking should have women throwing themselves at his feet. Why would he have needed to come after me the way he did?

Thud. I accidentally let his feet go a bit too soon.

Cliff had entered the back room and drug him the rest of the way in.

"You know Cliff, just leave him here. I'll take care of him."

"Are you sure? He could come up swinging or something. I wouldn't want you to get hurt."

"Well, then help me tie him up or something."

He cocked an eyebrow at me but continued. He positioned the body onto the floor in such a way that the arms stretched out towards the poles centered in the room. It wasn't perfect, but I would be able to secure him with some imagination and a few scarves. Lucky for me scarves were plentiful around the club.

"Okay, if you're sure you can handle this; I'm going to go try to keep Dread out of trouble. Yell if you need us." Cliff said as he turned and walked out the door leaving me with my tormentor.

I hurriedly secured his arms to the poles but left his feet loose. I knew I was taking a chance on being kicked, but I could only do so much with what I had found in the room.

I locked the door to the room and walked back over to him. With him still unconscious, I had the freedom to look my fill.

My nipples puckered as I ran my eyes across his body. I could still feel his hands fondling me. Heat swarmed over my body as I remembered how good his mouth felt. So perfectly formed, it drew my lips down to his. As much as I disliked this man he set my body on fire.

It probably did not help that I was teeming with lust and drunk on whatever the hell it was that Dread forced on me.

Kneeling down beside him, I licked my tongue along his lips. He tasted of whiskey and cinnamon. I lapped at his bottom lip until it just was not enough. I climbed up onto him, straddling his hips. My still throbbing pussy relished the feel of his slacks brushing up against my exposed skin. I leaned down further pressing my breasts into his chest. I squeezed his hips between my thighs and ground my pussy into him as I continued to suck on his lips. Then, I held onto his arms as I softly rode him.

As my movements quickened with my pending orgasm, I felt him stir.

"What the f..." he trailed off as he saw me on top of him, face to face. He then also noticed his restraints. One eyebrow shot up as he tugged on his arms. My breasts were still pressed into his chest. My lips still ached to kiss him, but I hesitated to see what he would do.

"As much as I'm interested to find out how I ended up in this predicament, I think I will just lay back and see where this goes...if you don't mind."

With that, he flexed his hips to force them into mine. Taking that as permission (not that I cared at this point), I ripped his shirt open. The dark curls on his chest led down his stomach in the sexiest trail I had ever seen. Using my nails, I ran my fingers up his chest, flicking his nipples as I went by. I dug them into his side and leaned down to suck hard on the red and tightened tips. I nibbled each one with my teeth and then soothed them with my tongue.

He moaned beneath me, but still he did not move other than to push his hips against mine.

I grabbed his arms and using them as leverage, forced myself against him harder. His face brushed against my chest and he nuzzled his face deep into my cleavage.

Using his tongue and teeth, he pulled my bra away from my body exposing my tits. He brushed his lips back and forth across my nipple, teasing it even tighter. My fever rose as the scruff on his face teased me. I held my breath waiting to see what more would happen. I whimpered as his tongue avoided the nipple and moved back to my cleavage.

Damn!

He laved the edges of my globes, working up to the nipple then stopping just before he made contact.

My head dropped from the agony.

I could not take it anymore. Already panting hard with need and anticipation, I plunged my fingers into his hair raking my nails into his scalp.

I forced his head against my breast and his mouth against my nipple. He refused to open. I pulled on his hair to make him understand but he didn't budge. I felt him smile against me as he said, "Say please."

"Screw that! You do NOT deserve a 'please'. As a matter of fact, maybe you should be the one to say please to me."

I quickly dropped his head as if it were on fire. (Really, I was the one on fire. I just could not understand how this man could make my temper and my body burn at the same time.)

In return, all he did was stare at me with that one eyebrow raised. This had to be the cockiest bastard in the world.

"I believe I am up for the challenge if you are my dear, though I fear you will find it difficult to force me to do anything I do not want to do."

"Hmph, we'll see about that now won't we."

I climbed off and began unbuttoning his slacks. Crisp curly hair peaked out as I unzipped it. The man was going commando. That did not help my condition at all. As soon as I saw his cock spring free, the muscles of my vagina clenched down in painful need. Lord I wanted a piece of that. The need to slam myself on top of him surged through me.

He was already hard and dripping. I hoped this wouldn't take me too long, because really I was not sure how much more I, myself, could take.

My hands shook as I began to run my fingers through his pubic hair. He had it trimmed, but there was enough to tickle the palms of my hands as I raked my nails through it. I massaged the mound surrounding his cock, working around it, but never actually touching it. Precum oozed out of the tip as it twitched in anticipation. I worked my hands around to where I could grip the base, but not touch the shaft.

He moaned.

I leaned over and placed my open mouth directly over the head of his cock. "Say please?"

I knew it was a bit early in the game to expect it, but I figured it would not hurt to try. Though I think if he did give in this soon, I would probably be disappointed.

"No, I don't think so," he sighed "but nice try. I'm tougher to break than that. You'll have to do better."

I breathed a hot breath onto the glistening tip then leaned down and bit the inside of his thigh. I ran my tongue across the bite mark before returning to my torture. His eyes rolled back as I breathed along his shaft. When I darted my tongue out to catch a drop of precum dangling from the head, he jerked in response and tried to force his dick into my mouth. I slapped the outside of his thigh - hard.

"Only if you say please," I taunted.

He grunted in response, heaved a big sigh, and turned his head to the side.

I ran my tongue along the underside of his sac then pulled each ball into my mouth. I nibbled on the loose skin while trying to continue to avoid his twitching cock. He attempted to twist his hips to get it to make contact, but I quickly moved out of the way. I had thought his pants would keep his legs semi restrained but he still had too much maneuverability so I stripped off his pants and shoes then straddled his knees.

Straddling him like that opened my thighs and exposed my soaked pussy to the air. I was wearing a thong under my skirt, but it did no good. It was drenched and splitting me in half. The feel of the string pulling against my clit had me once again wanting to impale myself on his dick. It took all of my self-control to avoid the urge.

Instead, I rubbed my fingers along my slit, wet them in my juices, and rubbed them on his lips.

"How do you like the way I taste? I asked as I slipped my finger deeper into his mouth. You didn't seem to mind it a few months ago, when you buried your face in it. You seemed to like it then, even if you didn't come back for seconds."