Playing Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyneve
Nyneve
48 Followers

"Is that why I'm tied up? Because I forced you or ... because I didn't return?"

He sucked hard on my finger. "If it makes any difference," he mumbled around my finger, "especially if it gets those pretty lips onto my cock, you should know that I did intend to return. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist showing yourself off again - if nothing else but to see if it would lure me back. Unfortunately for us both, my friend and I were required to be out of town for work-related activities. We just came back in last night. He has a friend who works here and he wanted to visit her so I came along. I had no way of knowing you would be here, but I am pleasantly surprised. I see I was right about you being unable to hold off for long without showing your body off again."

I stuck my finger back in his mouth, "Whatever. You cannot try to make me feel bad. Besides, it's probably all bullshit anyway."

He nipped my finger.

I, in turn, double-fisted his cock and pulled up on it, forcing his sac to brush against my exposed pussy lips. I throbbed from the sensation. Having enjoyed it so much, I slid my hands down his shaft and pulled back up. The hair stood up on my arms as goosebumps crawled across my skin.

He shuddered against me and I felt him tug against his bonds.

"You know, I heard that fluids are always purer from the source. Perhaps if you were to turn around, I might be better able to decide how I feel about your taste."

I tugged on his cock again. "I don't know. That might put me in a position for you force yourself into my mouth and you still have yet to say 'please'."

"Maybe this would be the incentive I need."

I rolled my eyes at him. "How about we compromise? Since you don't seem to have any problem sucking on my finger, you can put your lips around my nipples and suck on those. If I feel generous, maybe I'll sit on your face."

"What happened to saying please?"

"Oh that's what it will take to get my mouth on your dick."

"Ah, I see. Slide up here and I will see what I can do."

I slid myself up his lap, stroking my pussy across his cock, before reaching his abdomen. It aligned with his happy trail as I leaned in to offer my breasts up to his waiting mouth.

He instead scrubbed his face into my cleavage. I was about to pull away when he drew up his kneels and plunged his cock inside me as his mouth captured my nipple and sucked it deep into his mouth.

I tried to pull back but the angle was weird and I could not climb off. He bit down on my nipple as he plunged again.

I came. In earth shattering brilliance, I came and came as he continued to plunge himself into me.

He moved to the other nipple drawing aftershocks out of me. I ground myself against him, only to find him pulling back.

"Not yet."

"What ..<shudder>...do you mean ...<deep breath>... not yet?"

"Turn around and let me draw from the source."

On shaky knees, I turned around and put my pussy directly against his face. I brushed it against him, crying out when he began to use his tongue to clean every drop of my cum from me. He bit my labia sucking them into his mouth.

Another orgasm ripped through me when he latched onto my clit and sucked. I rocked against his face fucking his tongue and lips, unable to stop myself.

Then, as he nibbled the inside of my thigh, I felt him mouth, "Please."

A heavy weight lifted off of me as I heard (or felt) his plea. Not immune to his need, I wrapped my hands around him and slid my mouth down until I had engulfed his cock completely. I curled my tongue around his shaft as I sucked back up. I felt his balls tighten up against my hand as I stroked him and sucked him for all I was worth. It did not take long before I felt his body begin to shake.

"Please," I heard again just before he latched back onto my clit and erupted into my mouth. The intensity of his orgasm forced me into another as he suckled on me.

Rope after rope of cum filled my mouth causing it to spill out of my lips on to him. Still, I held on. His tongue lapped and prodded at my asshole as he came down from his high.

"One day, I'm going to fuck you here." He mumbled against my ass. He chewed on my cheeks and shoved his face deeper into my crevice.

I groaned and attempted to climb off, but my arms had turned to jelly from their exertion. I rolled off of him and collapsed onto the floor.

"Now that you have had your way with me, do you think you could untie me before I lose the use of my arms?"

Oops! "But it's a good look for you and it makes you more tolerable." I said just before I gave in and scrambled over to fumble with the scarves. I couldn't help noticing the red marks along his wrists.

Guilt gnawed at me briefly but I held it at bay by assuring myself that he deserved what he got.

He sat up and rubbed his wrists. Feeling that guilt creeping up again, I began to massage the feeling back into his arms.

I told myself I was really just copping a feel. Apparently he had the same idea because he started massaging my breasts. Large hands kneaded each breast squeezing them and working them until they were red and the nipples were protruding. How he managed to bring me back from the dead I will never understand.

Since the feeling seemed to be back in his arms, I worked on his chest, then slowly down to his thighs. He must have enjoyed that because he was once again engorged and standing proudly.

I raised my eyebrow at him just as his hands thrust into my hair and forced my head down onto his cock. I grabbed the base to keep him from forcing too much down my throat and let him fuck my hands and mouth.

After a few strokes he pulled me away and helped me onto my knees.

With my ass in the air, my pussy throbbed with anticipation. I felt him kneel behind me. He then grasped the globes of my ass and spread them apart, stretching my asshole. He plunged his dick deep inside me, bottoming out as he filled me completely.

I grasped the ends of the scarves where they were still tied to the poles and used them to gain some leverage as he pounded away. Just as I thought we were both about to explode he pulled completely out and slid it deep into my ass.

Thankfully, this was not my first time having anal sex. My body was extremely relaxed, and between the two of us, we had plenty of lubrication.

Goosebumps rippled over my body. It had been a while since anyone had fucked me in the ass, but it was still one of the greatest sensations.

He reached around to tweak my clit as he pistoned in and out of me. Suddenly, he leaned over and bit my shoulder as I felt him cum deep inside. The heat from his cum and the pressure from his fingers brought me over the edge again. Tonight may have set a record for me.

He collapsed against me and we both went down. He lay on top of me for a few minutes, still embedded within me, before nature and gravity took over and he slipped out.

"Well that was a bit unexpected." I stated.

"Sorry? It was there and it was very inviting. Seemed like the thing to do."

"Seemed like the thing to do.... well, no complaints here, just next time IF there is a next time, at least give some warning."

He stood and cleaned himself off with a cloth that must have appeared out of thin air.

"Oh there will be a next time. That I can promise you," he vowed as he redressed himself. "According to Howard, my friend, we're going to be in town for a while working a job. I'm very positive you'll be seeing quite a bit of me Melanie."

My eyes flew to his as he spoke my name. How in the hell did he know my name?

He walked over to me, straightened my bra, kissed me deeply, and walked right out of the room without another word.

I stood in open-mouth shock as he passed through the doorway into the club. Two seconds later, as my shock wore off, I ran after him into the club but he was gone, lost in the crowd.

I started to get pissed that he would leave again without me knowing anything about him, but when I thought about it, this seemed to work for us. It certainly kept it interesting. I just hope he meant what he said about sticking around this time.

I grabbed my things, waved to Dread and Cliff and headed to the house. Maybe if I was lucky, he would be there waiting for me.

Melanie's first story is Playing in Traffic. Franny's first story is The Trouble with Moonlighting. MaryAnn's first story is What Friends Are For. Barbara's first story is A Girl in Need and her sequel should be next. I hope you are all enjoying my Bradley International series. What started off with one story (MaryAnn's) has blossomed into a several-story series.

Thanks for all of your positive comments! I love hearing from you all.

Nyneve
Nyneve
48 Followers