All Comments on 'Playing Away'

by Bob_6

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
I like the tentativeness and self doubt of main character

The at times off key banter and foreplay was amusing as well . Good job on the whole. In terms of great job , I'd want more character exposition and actual plot, but author accomplished what he wanted. Bob_6 adds a dash of humor in carnal action as well. That's way more then most. I thank the author for sharing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Labored Categorization

Gee ... I would argue against this as either IR or LW!

IR? Our Hero is half-Indian in England, disclosed early on (and totally ignored thereafter). Sweetie is unspecified, so presumably White English. No racialy stereotypes implied anywhere n the tale (unless light S&M is rampant in India.)

LW? Sweetie has been separated from Hubby for a year, and is non-custodial re: her kids! Basically, mostly a free agent, with acknowledged trysts with other men during that separation.

Summary, mostly Erotic Coupling.

BDSM? S&M is too light and interrupted ... not the main focus.

The offer from the other female team-mate on the drop-off was any odd intrusion ... unless this is dsigned to become an extended series about how horny badminton makes Brits!

A good hot read 4*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. Licki...below should quit nitpicking and splitting hairs! Back to the story, I've never known a guy who would turn down a quick fuck or suck and that includes several black guys in college. Great fun times and stories! Early fifties now, married, kids out of the house, still working and love traveling. Upon finding out my husband had strayed for a few years (duh some coed), once the rage subsided I had several quick fucks, they all said sure yes. Now I have two FWBs, one black exec and a golfing friend & he should is good with his driver. Life short, enjoy others while you can.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous