Playing Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We fucked fast we fucked hard and I wanted to fuck Sue to make up for all the past missed years.

Then all of a sudden Sue shook and her hips bucked up high, my cock felt so wet, it felt like I was fucking her in a bathtub. The noise of our copulation became more audible and very squelchy.

I said to Sue, "You cum a lot bitch."

Sue smiled and said, "Wanker, it's not just me cumming, I get very wet, not that I squirt, but my pussy flows like a river."

I pulled out and went down to see, she had stopped flowing, but the bed was soaked. I stuck in two fingers and with the other hand I rubbed her clit. I moved my fingers fast and as deep as I could get them. And it wasn't long before Sue again bucked uncontrollably and her thighs shook. She wanted to close her thighs and I had to force them to stay open while I continued my quest to see Sue's river.

Sue mauled her tits and threw her head back and oh my fucking god, there it was, like she said it was not a squirt but an awful lot of fluid came out of her cunt. I bent down and licked it, she was so sweet, and I started to lap it up like a dog at feeding time.

Sue's tremors eased and her river abated. I was going to climb back onto Sue when she raised herself up and said, "Lay down dick head, I'm on top now."

We swapped places; my arse was in an extremely wet pond. Sue was about to bring her leg over, when I said something I thought I would never say, I grabbed her by the ankle of the boot and pushed it back and said, "Whore, abuse my cock."

An extremely broad grin took over Sue's face and she said, "Yes wanker, your wish is my command."

She moved between my open spread out legs, knelt down and took hold of my cock and I knew what was to come next. Sue bent down and licked it like a lollipop, all round. She took it all in and softly extracted it. She then took hold of the base and looked at me, she moved her other hand about a foot away from my cock and then bam, fucking hell it felt good.

With closed eyes I looked up; Sue hit it again and again. My face grimaced on each stroke of her hand. Sue stopped and I looked down, she swapped hands and continued with my request.

After another six or seven blows she sucked it softly, her wet mouth soothed my cock and the sensation was out of this world.

While she sucked she never took her eyes of mine. My eyes closed and opened with the pure bliss of Sue's awesome work on my cock.

My cock was the colour of beetroot with Sue's love treatment. She took me deep into her succulent mouth and that time she extracted me with a harder suction than before, it made a pop as it left her lovely lips.

I had my eyes closed and heard the sound of a zipper, I looked at Sue, she was undoing her boot. I grabbed her hand and shook my head. She did the boot back up.

I said, "Jump on whore."

I was sort of done with the play acting and wanted to fuck Sue for who she was. And for me she was Sue my partner and hopefully we would become each other's companions.

Sue straddled me and placed my cock at her womanly entrance, Sue looked at me, I had my hands on her hips, she said, "Wanker... you can sure take a beating I'll give you that. I've beaten quite a few cocks. I'm not a whore or a slut...please believe me, but they have either just shot their loads at the beating or could not handle it and made me stop."

During that speech Sue had lowered herself and I was in her fully to the root. I then grabbed a hand full of her love handles and she placed her hands on mine, we began to fuck slowly, sensually.

We did not speak a word for almost a quarter of an hour. Sue rode my cock and she had her river flow twice in those fifteen eighteen minutes. I felt it run down my balls, hips and arse. And the bed just got wetter and wetter.

I broke the silence and asked Sue, "Did you see the way Steve was looking at you tonight?"

Sue still rode me and I was slowly meeting her, it was a harmonious fuck. Sue looked down and said, "I did notice he was looking at me, yes."

Steve was one of the opposite teams player in last night's match. He was a member of our club two seasons ago. I knew Steve had asked Sue out on more than one occasion. I was not sure if Sue had ever allowed Steve to enter her pussy, to put it bluntly, so I asked, I wanted to know, "Well did you and Steve ever...you know...do this."

Sue looked down, smiled and said, "You don't want to know."

I pinched her love handles and said, "Come on tell me."

She said, "No."

I stopped moving and lay still, Sue also stopped, with me in deep, I said, "Tell me or we won't go any further."

Sue grinned and said, "God you men it's all a macho contest between you all."

I pushed my hips high and carried her up and said, "Maybe it is and maybe it isn't."

I held her up and withdrew my cock, I dropped her off my cock and placed her down onto my legs and said, "Well?"

Sue smiled and shook her head then said, "Okay I'll tell you."

She grabbed my cock gently and ran her hand up and down and said, "You know I said I'd had a few men."

I said, "No you didn't," trying to be sarcastic.

Sue looked down to my cock; she stroked it gently, softly and said, "He's is bigger than this."

Sue looked up and saw my smile had dropped of my face and I had loosened my grip on her love handles. She leant down and dribbled some spit onto my cock and continued to stroke it gently.

She looked back up and said, "There...you see I haven't even started telling you and you're deflated."

I didn't say anything I closed my eyes and wanted to go, I wanted to just go home 'Fuck, shit, fuck.' Why did I even ask?

Sue gripped tighter and said, "Wanker, you wanted to know, shall I finish?"

Without opening my eyes I said, "Yeah, okay, finish, he's bigger than me, hooray," in a brash unconcerned way.

Sue continued, "Wanker...you really are. I'll tell you but if I ever hear of this from anyone you'll have hell to pay."

I lay silent; Sue stroked my cock and said, "Well earlier you know when I said some men can take a beating. Well, Steve, he's a smooth talker and we did end up at his place. This is a couple of years ago when Steve was in our club back then."

Sue must have sensed that I had lost interest and squeezed my cock to grab my attention again. I without looking down said, "Yeah, yeah okay, carry on I'm listening."

Sue giggled in a girly voice and then continued, "There we were, had just stripped naked with his big cock stuck up like a soldier on attention waiting to fire his pistol."

She leant back down and sucked and spat on my cock again, then continued, "He does have a nice big cock."

I again was silent, I let go with my right hand of her love flesh and brought my forearm to my forehead. I groaned as I said, "Yes okay I got it thanks he's bigger than me, he's got a big fucking cock, he can fire all night long."

Sue stretched out and slapped my chest with her other hand and said, "You're such an idiot, let me finish."

My mind had at that time wandered off, when Sue said, "Well?"

I looked at Sue and said, "You're not doing my cock any favours. Is there a point to your big cock story?"

She still stroked my cock gently and rubbed my chest with her other hand and said, "Yes, I'm coming to it. Just listen...you idiot."

I threw my head back and Sue carried on. "Well there we were naked, his bi... nice cock out and I grabbed it. He was hard... and well I sucked it for a few minutes. Then you know me... I took it out and smacked it. Well he grabbed my hand and said, 'Don't do that babe!' I smacked it again and said to him, 'I like it rough.' And he said, 'I like to fuck.'"

Well anyone can just fuck. So I sucked him really hard, I was annoyed, he tried to pull away but I held on and sucked hard. And within two minutes he blew his load. I spat it out back onto his cock. I was not going to swallow that cunt's cum."

I looked down to Sue, she licked my cock-head and swirled her tongue around it. I asked, "So he didn't like your little games?"

Sue smiled and said, "Not that he didn't like my... games... he didn't like eating me either. He just wanted a fuck, another notch on his bed post."

I placed a hand on Sue's head and asked, "So he never gave you an orgasm?"

Sue frowned and said, "He did start to eat me, but when I started to... flow he moved away and he didn't quite say anything, but I could tell, he didn't like it; I could tell from his face... arse hole. So no, he never gave me a proper orgasm."

I questioned her, "But you made him cum."

Sue slithered up my body and lay on top; she kissed me and wriggled her hips to get my cock lined up to her pussy, she pushed down and took me in. She pushed herself up and left her hands on my chest. She rocked her pussy back and forth slowly not letting my cock out.

And as she ran her fingers all around my chest she continued, "After that, he tried to shove his cock into my mouth. I grabbed it and wiped back his cum. I took his soft cock back in and sucked him for several more minutes, but he never got hard again. Well that was it really, he didn't like getting physical, well my sort of physical. And he did not like to eat me... fuckin' looser."

Sue carried on, "I didn't 'Kick' him out, but he couldn't get his pecker back up. So he left in a hurry, by himself."

I grabbed Sue's love handles again and rocked with her and I said, "So that's why he left the club?"

Sue grinned from ear to ear and said, "Total fuckin' looser. And I'm glad we beat him tonight."

I said, "And that's why he was looking at you in a funny way."

Sue smiled contently and said, "Yes, but the best thing was that he never fucked me, and never will. I was so happy when he walked away."

I stroked her head and said, "Ahh, so you never got to experience his 'Big cock.'"

Sue giggled in her wicked way and said, "So the moral of my story is, when it comes to sex in its raw form, size does not matter; it's what you can do with it."

That was music to my ears, and it fed stiffness to my cock. I couldn't wait to see Steve on the other side of the net again and picture his useless 'Big cock,' in my head, metaphorically speaking.

Sue still had her nipple hiding bra on, I tugged on the middle bit of string and Sue removed it. Again the only words that came to mind were 'Holy fucking shit.'

She had big pointy nipples, I could not believe my eyes they stuck out about three quarters of an inch and looked very stiff. I raised my hand up and with a finger I rubbed one softly, I ran my finger around the areola. I pushed a nipple down and watched it flick back up again.

Sue closed her eyes, looked up and said, "You can smack them if you like."

I did like, I did want to smack them they looked so ripe for smacking, so I did, I smacked her nipples, both, one at a time and also her boob flesh too.

Sue moved with more forcefulness on my cock. Her hips moved with a greater urgency and she said, "Ahh I'm cumin, pinch them!"

I also complied with that request; I pinched, squeezed and rotated her nipples, I had both hands up and grabbed both nipples. Like I was tuning a radio; and Sue went crazy; she started to buck up and down. She went slowly up but came down with great force. I rose to her and we smacked out hips together hard while I tuned her in.

She had another orgasm and I went back to holding her love handles.

We quietened down and we fucked in silence for some time. Sue had a couple more orgasms and her river flowed almost continually, the bed was really, really soaked.

It was so wet I had to get off it. I rolled Sue off and we both got up and faced each other on our knees I said, "Go on hit it, I know you like your little thrills."

But before she did, she grabbed my cock again and placed it between both her palms. She then rotated my cock to and fro; I watched my cock-head go round one way then the other.

She looked up at me and said, "I love this cock, it's fucking great."

Sue came and kissed my lips softly and said, "Wanker, I think you like this more than me."

Sue held my cock and wacked it, I said, "Harder hit it harder."

Sue said, "See, you're loving it aren't you?"

Yes okay, I had developed a kinky liking for Sue's games and I may have got a bigger thrill than she was getting, although I seriously doubt it. She smacked it around, I had my hands on her shoulders and my head was thrown back, eyes closed and I absorbed the pain.

Sue stopped and squeezed my cock, it oozed per-cum, Sue bent down and rubbed her big, hard pointy nipple across my cock-head, she smeared the pre-cum all around her nipple and areola. God even that felt so fucking nice.

I said to Sue, "Turn around."

She turned and bent over on all fours. I looked at that arse I could only think of one thing that came to mind immediately, a fucking good spanking. I knew she liked it rough so let's see.

I got behind her and she expected me to place my cock up her, but I got there, and literally slapped both her arse cheeks with both my hands as hard as I could. Her head went up and said, "Fuckin' hell, bastard."

I slapped her again, but that time one cheek at a time, and just as hard if not harder. My hand prints came up red on her arse. And then they disappeared as hand prints and became a mass of red, all over her bare arse.

Best thing was, she loved every second of it and she loved every slap. She never looked back, but did shout out that she wanted more, she said, "Oh god, that's heavenly. Lick it, suck it, and slap it!"

Her arse was so red and looked so abused, I did lick, suck and slap her again and again. But then I kissed both cheeks lovingly. I ran my hand across them softly. I placed my face cheek onto her arse and caressed against it.

Again she didn't look back, she held out one hand which I took hold of, and she squeezed it so tight, she said, "Thank you so much, I love that. It's not what a lot of men do for me, thank you."

I moved close and took my cock in my hand and guided it to her pussy. Before entry, I rubbed it along her slit and across her clit. I entered her with ease, straight in to the core. I stayed in deep, my cock felt calmer in her river bed. The red hot outer case of my cock was being quenched by her love juice and there was plenty of that.

I took hold of her hips and started to fuck my 'BAD-minton' partner. Sue started to push back and we built up a 'rally' going back and forth.

I leant over and grabbed a boob and fondled it, I squeezed and pinched her nipple but that time more gently. Sue moved a hand to her clit and started to stroke it.

It wasn't long before Sue said, "Oh my fuck, I'm... ahhh."

Another trickle of juices ran out of her, across my balls and down my thighs. It was a sensational fuck; I'd never ever experienced that before, ever. I moved back to an upright position and grabbed her arse. I was close to cumming.

I started to move quicker and Sue also moved with harder thrusts back into me. I felt more streams as they ran down my thighs. I squeezed her hips and love handles and I was there. I rammed my cock in hard and blew a load deep into Sue. Oh fuck it felt great, I withdrew, rammed and blasted another load deep again, and again and again.

There was pain in cumming with a red raw cock, but holy fucking shit it felt awesome; so awesome that I could not wait till the next time.

That was it, I kept in deep and I felt Sue's cunt as it milked me, we stayed locked for a minute then I tapped her on the arse and she fell forward laying on her front. I flopped to her side also on my front and we both looked at each other, side on, we smiled contently and breathed heavily.

I placed a hand on her arse, squeezed it gently and said to Sue, "I don't think you're a whore."

Sue smiled and said, "You're still a wanker."

We both laughed.

12