All Comments on 'Playing Matchmaker'

by Bob_Shortbread

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
vrieseavrieseaabout 9 years ago
Great read, comical and erotic

Loved your story. Lots of humor and sex. Loved the dialogue between James and Don and the thought process. Look forward to your next story. Five well deserved stars. - Vriesea

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OK SO WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE.................

PREGNANCY....................

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story - up to a point...

This was a great story - right up to the weekend following the date, and then it all went careening down the hill at a breakneck pace, and that ALWAYS ends in a tragic situation.

Obviously, what Jill feels for James is not "true love". She apparently doesn't trust him to be away from her unless his balls are empty, he's worn to a nub from the near-constant sex with her, and his body is so saturated with the smell of her sex that even a long, hot shower won't wash it all away. There's an old adage: "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back to you, well and good. If they never come back, then they were never yours in the first place." It's absolutely true, but Jill can't see it. I'd expect to eventually see their names in the paper, the whole sordid incestuous tale coming to light as one result of a murder or murder-suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Refreshing

I really liked this story. It's much different from the usual crap I skim through in the incest category.

Please continue to write more stories on this site.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 9 years ago
fantastic emotionally honest incest romance

Five stars. Don's a bit creepy but interested facilitator.

James is so much a young kid doing the goofy things adolescents do. He wasn't ready for it and needed a LOT of coaxing before he did get with his mother.

IMO it's a splendidly written process.

I'm a little curious about Jill. Sure, you described her predicament but she didn't in the story. Finding the right mix of showing and telling is strictly your choice as an author but Jill's a bit ambiguous WHY she's on this mission.

Was she into James just b/c he was Dead Guy Jr with nice abs or really into James for his own qualities? That's kinda important, but a little ambiguity's good for engaging your audience.

As a hardcore m/s incest romance fetishist, the fantasy of a mom and son getting it on as lovers and becoming a couple is so powerfully arousing for me nothing else compares.

OTOH how good it is for the mother and son to do so IRL emotionally and otherwise is a bit more murky. Frankly, Jill's apparently emotionally healthy enough not to be morbidly emotionally dependent on her son. She's got firends and a purpose outside the relationship.

So does James.

Boundaries, communication, and mutual respect miantenance are tough with unrelated lovers who are supposed to be peers and partners. It's a bit more difficult when one partner changed the other's diapers as an infant and raised them to fuckability as you illustrate in the story.

The secrecy aspect to incest makes it exciting but sorta complicated to discuss issues.

Carry on, I'd love to see more of your work!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Don gave a lot of suggestions and advice

for someone living alone.

I was expecting him to at least call his own mother and say hello at some time during the story.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

I gave it 4 stars. It got a little creepy with that harness. Jill was kind of like Kathy Bates in the movie "Misery".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so so

You write good, and have a good build up. However, third party content is not very appealing. At first it's ok to listen to James's tell his story, but after a while it startes to suck, and kills the mood between him and his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Matchmaker

This is truly one of the most intense mother-son incest stories I've ever read. While some of the aspects are well beyond the norm, the commitment of son to mother is complete. However I was disappointed to not see a sweet reference to Jill's impending pregnancy once the couple moved to another location. After all, isn't that really the son's ultimate commitment ?

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Amazing story

I thought the harness and the tool it played in controlling her boy was a bit much. But loved it just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New perspective

I've been reading stories on this site for quite a few years, and this is the most original approach to a mother-son incest tale I've found here. I gather this is your first story effort, Bob, at least on Lit. It could use some polishing as others have pointed out. But you have a good hold on something here and I hope you stay with it. As I read, the thought kept coming back that maybe Jim's bud had aspirations in Jill's direction also. I'd be very shocked if he hadn't thought about it some.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Intense, Original, Crazy hot

First time i'm leaving a comment, and i got to say this is one of the more original M/S stories i have read, i loved it.

The entire matchmaking idea was brilliant, the mothers insane sexual drive and demand and the original way she showed it was too much for me to handle, (Let's say i had to take breaks while reading it :)

The chastity device was a bit too much for though, but apart from that this story was perfect, and i liked how you didn't add any pregnancy nonsense into this, such a turn off imo.

Can't wait for your next stories! if i'd be bold enough to make a request it would be to make something exactly like this one but from the point of view of the mothers girlfriend, which is bent on matchmaking the woman and her son, or anything that has two woman talking about mother son incest implemented into a story in anyway!

Hope to read more from you soon!

P.S. If you would like to take a look at my tumblr blog it's "Mother Son Incest Fun"

Hope you enjoy it!

Yuri1005.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good, funny read

Good story, it was a bit ridiculous in parts, made me laugh a few times. The harness was a riot. Loved it keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delightful

intriguing story , very well written.

mind control ,humor & satire , noncon/reluctance. incest . romance.

truly remarkable .

MajorRewriteMajorRewritealmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Hot story and pretty funny too.

"That's some animal kingdom shit right there."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I didn't want to share my mom with anyone!

Mom's pussy was for me alone, my cock was only for her. I used to listen to her moaning when my dad fucked her, now she moans for me. It always is a building progression for her. As we make out she lets out little moans as her breathing increases in speed. When I start feeling her tits and pussy, she starts letting out little "ums," and "oh's." Almost as soon as I enter her, she starts going, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yes, oh yes." As I pick up speed, and thrusting harder she starts saying little phrases, "Oh yes honey, you feel so good baby, give it to me good." When we're really getting into it she's like, 'Oh god, fuck me baby, fuck your mother!" I can't help but start to fuck her even harder, and faster. As we near our climaxes, and I'm hammering her pussy, she starts really moaning along with, "Oh yes, oh honey, you fuck me so good!" "oh god, I'm getting close, keep fucking me baby, just like that!" Then as our bodies are smacking against each others her orgasm hits, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh god honey!" Then she's going, "Oh honey, oh honey, oh yes, oh god!" "Fuck me honey, fuck me, oh harder baby!" "Oh, oh, oh, oh god, oh yes, oh yes, oh god!" "Oh I'm coming baby, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!" "Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, ah, ah, ha, ha, oh, oh, oh, Yeeeeeeeeessssssss!"

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
a fantastic story

commitment is the courage to say no. that was a beautiful line. loved the story.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

I GAVE THIS STORY A 2 STAR. I DID NOT LIKE THE HARNESS IDEA. JILL HAD VERY STRANGE IDEAS ABOUT NOT LETTING JAMES SHOWER SO HE ALWAYS SMELLED LIKE PUSSY. SHE SEEMED VERY INSECURE AND CONTROLLING. THIS SEEMS TO BE THEIR NORMAL BUT WHAT HAPPENS AS THEY AGE. SHE WILL SEE A DIMINSHED INTERST IN SEX ALL THE TIME. THEIR RELATIONSHIP WILL CHANGE. CAN THEY HANDLE THAT CHANGE. PERHAPS NOT.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This was an interesting story. I liked the emotional and sexual development of the characters. The start of the incestuous relationship was logically and realistically developed. The emotional and mental conflict of the son was adequately developed and described. The sexual aggressiveness of the mother was unrealistic/not believable. Through experience, the mother knew the pace of sexual activity could not last. Finally, at no point in this story was there any hint of passion, intimacy, romance, adoration or love. I rated this story 4 stars because there was no respect nor recognition of the mother or son as human beings with self-awareness or ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The main question here is why did Don go through all the effort to encourage his friend James to enter into an forbidden affair with his birthmother?

No explanation was given why Don lived alone in an apartment and still at school/college, nor any mention of family. Puzzling that one, never could figure the primary-/middle-/high school/college/university progression in the good old USofA..

Perhaps he messed up a situation with his own mother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for not making Fon and Jill hook up. I f***ing hate when writers involve random people in incest stories. Or when they have the whole family involved in everyone. This was a great read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous