Playing Power Games Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers

'Ready for a whipping and a bit of wax?

He smiled beatifically, gazing at her with total adoration. 'Anything you desire, Mistress.'

Fuck, she was wet and swollen. Totally controlling Adam by testing his willpower against her own, forcing him to come then smoothing his own fluids over his body so he knew she was in charge, all of it had given Lindsay her own Domme high.

She would have liked one of them to lick her again, but that would have triggered the monster orgasm she suspected was brewing within her body. So instead, she plied a paddle on Gavin's willing arse cheeks, returning them to a rosy red. She pinkened his legs, his back, his chest then picked up a smaller whip and landed some light strokes between his legs.

When his balance began wavering, it was time to bring him down. Leaving his arms secured, she freed his legs and unhooked him, removing the ball of metal and guiding him over to the sheet she'd laid on the ground.

He panted through the gag when his sensitised rear made contact and she laughed as she imprisoned his legs apart. 'That's going to make you squirm a bit.' Then she loosened his arms so he could lie back. Loops of rope kept his knees wide, and she picked up a small plug. 'Just a little one, to keep you on edge.'

His cock didn't need the help of the couple of loops of rope, to stand upright, more than ready for her. She was more than ready for him also, stripping the light slip off over her head.

Straddling him, she sank down so that he was almost inside her, rubbing against her. They both groaned. She heard Adam gasp at the sight.

The candles had been melting all that time. She picked up one in each hand, and poured. He panted. 'Your skin is hypersensitive, isn't it?' she purred, smoothing more and more wax over his chest.

Every time Gavin spaced out again as she continued to paint him, she lowered herself onto him, bringing him around. Her movements forced his cock into her, stretched her and she barely held back from coming. Finally, she sat on him, his hardness fully within and a knot of rope rubbing her clit. She mewled, both at the sensations wracking her body and the sight of the man at her mercy.

It was time.

She set the candles down, ran her hands up his chest and unclamped his nipples. As he arched at the twin pains, she grabbed more candles and poured more wax over his chest. He screamed into the gag, and she felt him begin coming. She rammed herself onto him, the knot doing its job on her.

Oh fuck. She was going to come. And it was going to be a big one. A massive one. 'Oh fuck,' she panted. 'Ohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuuuuuuck.'

She felt him spurt and that was the last straw. Hours of holding back burst through her restraint.

Her back arched and she screamed for forever as the tsunami of pleasure battered her. She felt herself gush between her legs, and her vision filled with white light.

***

Lindsay came to slowly, still lying on top of Gavin, cradled in his arms with a blanket wrapped around. Adam must have undone them, as she had requested, fearing that she may be out of action herself. He lay with them on the waxy sheet. Minutes that could have been hours passed.

Gavin twitched slightly.

'You OK, man? You were pretty out of it.' asked Adam in a low voice.

The redhead muttered, 'Feeling better now. Thanks f'release...blankets.'

A few more minutes passed, she felt Adam leave their side.

'She hadn't come all day, she'd held back, her control must be like iron.'

Gavin's voice was still slurred slightly. 'Felt like iron...when she came, like cock...squeezed to death.'

'It was the sexiest, most mind-blowing thing I've ever, ever seen. I almost came again just watching.'

'Speaking o'which,' Gavin groaned and she felt him twitch inside her. 'Was pretty hot to see her go at you. How's...arse?'

'Slightly sore but in a fantastically good way. That blew my mind.' She felt a finger running down her cheek. 'Do you think she's OK?'

Lindsay murmured and stretched. 'Mmmm, I'm fine, just coming around. I think the hot tub is calling. Can one of you carry me please?'

'I will,' offered Adam. He hoisted her carefully into his arms.

Gavin groaned as she left his body. 'Come back for me please. I have a feeling my legs won't work either.'

***

They sat in the hot tub again, gratifyingly fulfilled. Gavin had peeled off the remaining wax, a more cogent Lindsay had directed him to the oil and they had showered anything else off, rehydrated, and, naughtily, cracked open a bottle of cava.

'So, what got you into being a Mistress?' asked Gavin as he sipped from his glass.

Lindsay took her time to answer. 'I've always tended to want control during sex. I went out with a mature student at uni, and we started playing games of topping and bottoming. It was some of what we wanted so we pushed it further, but it was only when we started going to clubs that my eyes were opened to what we were doing. We were just playing games before, then we learnt about power transfer, about domination and submission, and discovered the reason we weren't a good fit - we were both dominant. So we stayed friends but played with others.'

'Lindsay, are you saying you've been...submissive?' Adam was gobsmacked.

She laughed, 'I've played a submissive, or bottom role, yes. Why is that so surprising? I think it's the best way to learn what a submissive experiences. As we were both younger than the normal beginners, we were taken under the wings of some of the more experienced and taught the basics. Like I'm teaching you.'

'You changed.' Gavin frowned.

'Changed what?'

'You were harsher to begin with, but you haven't called me "Boy G" today.'

Adam nodded, 'Nor called me "Boy A". It's been A and G, or our names.'

They were sharp. 'I changed my mind, when I knew this wasn't a one-off novelty for either of you. In public and during a scene, it will usually be the initials. That is for your protection, to obscure your identity to others. Regarding the "Boy" thing, you are my boys, but you don't need the extra title. Clear?'

The next question was from Adam. 'Have you...have you had many "boys"?'

'You're my first in that dungeon.'

'Really?'

'Really. I've not been living in London long, and my last place didn't have space. I did share a dungeon up in Edinburgh, I bought many of the toys then. When I came to London, I was planning on going straight, forgetting about the kink. I even went on a few straight dates that Sarah organised.' She laughed drily.

'They didn't work out?'

'You could say that. Nice men, but I couldn't keep the kink down. So I started clubbing again. I've never been involved anyone long term though, just temporary play partners. Most true, male submissives don't realise that side of them until they're much older, and the age difference always felt weird to me. And others aren't truly willing to submit, to give over control. They just want a service top, someone who'll spank and whip them, even tie them up, just to their orders and for their pleasure.'

Gavin cleared his throat. 'I was expecting you to tell us to grovel, lick your boots clean or something like that.'

'I'm not that kind of Domme; I'm not a Bitch. I don't want to humiliate you, that doesn't interest me. I don't want to crush your spirit; when you submit to my control, it is essential for me that you are here of your own free will. I'm not interested in having a slave cooking my every meal, although I'd love for you to do the washing-up and clean up after yourselves, including the toys we use. I'll have sex with you - many Dommes don't, some don't even allow their subs to orgasm.'

The looks of horror on both of the boys' faces made her laugh.

'The subs like it that way though. Mostly. Unless their spirits have been crushed and they are slaves instead.'

Gavin gulped, 'That sounds...dangerous.'

'It can be. That's why, if you want to continue, I'll insist you educate yourselves to spot the warning signs. Now, who's going to massage me?'

Adam took the glass out of her hand and placed it with his and Gavin's outside the tub.

Gavin ran a hand up her leg. 'We both will.' He grinned wickedly.

As she sat between his legs, Adam began massaging her shoulders and back, his hands dropping around to cup her breasts every now and again. Gavin took her legs, working up and down the smooth muscle.

After any possible knots had been worked out, Adam rumbled, 'Gav, shall we?'

Lindsay couldn't see the gesture Adam made to accompany his words, but they conspired in unison to turn her relaxed body over.

Adam whispered, 'We'll reduce you to jelly, like you did to us.'

Gavin lifted her hips out of the water, kept her thighs apart and buried his face between them. Lindsay cooed. She was still slightly swollen between her legs from earlier, and Gavin's insistent tongue only served to reignite her arousal.

Adam continued to fondle her breasts, pinching her nipples, and began kissing her.

As waves began to build up in her body yet again, she wrapped an arm around Adam's neck, her other hand going to hold Gavin's head to her. 'Good boys,' she murmured. 'Very good boys.'

***

The following night, another glass of wine in hand, Lindsay sprawled her satiated body across her sofa. She had waved goodbye to the boys that morning and been sandwiched again, but for a hug that time. They hadn't come again after reducing her to the jelly they'd promised the previous night - they hadn't suggested it, plus she had decided it was better to leave them slightly in need before locking them up.

Just thinking of their lovely cocks in their cages increased the warmth between her legs as she looked at the checklists the boys had completed. Their interests seemed to complement hers, although it was clear from the proliferation of questions marks that they weren't exactly clear on what some items entailed. She switched her laptop on, and shortly after a couple of pings announced the arrival of new emails.

Despite her emphasising for them to take their time over the more-detailed forms, and to research their answers, they had already completed them. However, it didn't look like either of the boys had rushed through the sections, there were also plenty of comments added.

She merged the three lists into one for comparison, and was gratified to see their answers still coincided with what she would like to do with them. There was a slight preference for pain with Gavin as there was for anal with Adam, and she thought reversing her handling of them would be an interesting session. Would Adam like being cropped as much as Gavin, and would the redhead come as explosively from anal penetration without pain? Even the thought gave her pleasant shivers.

Carrying on past the BDSM categories into other areas of kink, her heart leapt when she saw that they had also cautiously marked two areas as of special interest:

Menage - MFM

and

Menage - MMF.

***

Note to readers: I intended on uploading this chapter with an epilogue. However, I'd like to see how this goes down first.

Votes & comments all highly appreciated, and will make this writer happy.

Txxx

redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers
12