All Comments on 'Playing Power Games'

by redzinger

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
Very nice too!

Good luck - and thank you for a most entertaining read.

emeraldknight74emeraldknight74over 10 years ago
Good

Very good story and nice twist on the ending!

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelover 10 years ago
Not my Usual... But You Might Have a Convert!

I'm usually not into the Domme thing (as you've probably noticed) but MAN did you make that hot! I love the slow build to the sex scene... the only thing I'm sad about is I would have loved to read about the next morning! ;)

Seriously hot... good luck with the contest, this was a FANTASTIC submission!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Such a good story!!

Please please please write about the next morning. This story was so good I have to have a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

Hot stuff, made me open my mind to future possibilities although I think I may need to do more research first mmm .

zukethecukezukethecukeabout 10 years ago
Quite convincing

This is the first of your stories I've read. It took me a while to get into the mood, but all-in-all the characters and their reactions were really quite convincing, and the sex was excellent. I'm divided in mind about the mythic postlude -- it was well done, but it came out of nowhere, and I was hoping Suki was a real person who we'd see more of. These are people worth returning to in future stories.

TimothyMTimothyMabout 10 years ago
Totally hot

I certainly would have liked to be part of that threesome ! Loved the way she took care of them and read them so well, while still being totally in control. Congrats on the third place in the contest, well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And when they got tired of being abused?

And humiliated. Did they stand up and beat the crap out of her like she deserved? I certainly hope so. I can't believe this was a prize winner.

redzingerredzingerabout 10 years agoAuthor
*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Well chuffed about the third place, thanks to everyone who voted for me.

I can confirm I will be writing another chapter which should be submitted some time in the next month. Just deciding how I'm going to torture all three of them next...

P.S. previous comment is still making me giggle. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved this story! So much detail and depth but without slowing the overall story! Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crapola

What an absolute heap of shit.

madamnykkimadamnykkiover 9 years ago

Love love the story!!!!! Hope to read more. Love the session.

A_J_Amanda_JaneA_J_Amanda_Janeover 8 years ago
Superb

Not my usual scene at all, I generally go for F/f, but WOW that was seriously hot. Can we get Lindsay to Domme a girl in a sequel? Pretty please ;)

JudyLeeJudyLeeabout 8 years ago
Great story

Usually I don't much like Domme/sub stories. I prefer male Dominants. This story was so well written, with so much erotic detail, that I thoroughly enjoyed it. The surprise at the end was delightful. Thank you for a very entertaining look at the other side. JudyLee

hylas_hylas_over 7 years ago

Loved it, this pushes all my buttons!

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 6 years ago
Your story has been stolen and published on Amazon.

Hi, I come to let you know that a thief on Amazon has taken your story and published it, and is selling the published version. They go by the name "Beatrix Randall". The person has stolen 3 of my stories, as well as other authors. I am trying to get them taken down, but I wanted to let you know so you are made aware of this thief.

Beaty84BeastBeaty84Beastalmost 6 years ago
Super Hot!

Wow! That was a super hot story of female dominance! I think you might have given my girlfriend some naughty ideas! At least I hope so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad the other commenters loved it. But I couldn't make much sense of the first half. I often didn't know what they were doing, or how it connected to the rest of the story. It began to make sense when they got in the taxi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredzinger@redzinger
I write stories ranging from erotic romance to a few kinkier tales, whatever flows best when I lie down. My full-length Scarlet rugby-themed erotic romance novels are published by Cariad/Accent Press under my pen name, 'Toria Lyons'. If you are reading my submissions on Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories