Playing Power Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers

The three lay unmoving on the mats for several minutes, until Adam lifted his buttocks, switching off the plug. He tried to pull it out but Lindsay stopped him, "We'll remove it in the shower."

She rolled to her feet and grinned bemusedly at the two naked men. "C'mon, as soon as you can get up, you can have a hot bath."

They grumbled, but managed to haul themselves up and followed her into the bathroom, Adam limping slightly. They beamed when they saw the hot tub big enough for the three of them, swirling and full of hot water, with more cake and drinks beside it.

Lindsay turned on the shower, "Quick clean, we'll get that plug out and you can go in."

She shepherded Gavin in, soaped him down quickly and ushered him into the bath where he started on the cake and drinks.

She crooked a finger at Adam, "Hands and knees, to get the plug out."

He bit his lip, "Mistress? Can I...can I keep it in? It feels so good."

She looked down at his cock, it was already twitching and recovering, "Not that one, you'll electrocute yourself. I'll get another. Wait in the shower."

In the gym, she grabbed another plug and lube, and returned to find him ready on his spread knees, twisting the plug within him. Gavin was watching curiously from the tub.

She showed him the plug as she squirted more lube on it, it was bigger than either of the ones she'd used before. He shuddered, bending over and pulling his cheeks apart. The vibrating plug came out at her first tug and his gaping hole winked at her, before she slammed the giant halfway in. "More?"

He arched, "It feels massive, give me more please."

She held his cock in one hand as she pushed it further and further down. The flesh stretched white around it, he gulped as she kept the pressure up. "You can do it," she urged. "Just relax and take your time."

He strained and gasped for several minutes until with one fast slide, it lodged in him. His hands scrabbled on the shower floor as he spaced out.

"Now you have to stand." She helped him to his feet. He briefly rinsed off under the shower before she helped him into the hot tub.

His face was still completely stupefied, his cock as hard as it had been before. He writhed in the water, in a world of his own even though their bodies were all touching. His hands stayed on the sides of the bath until he came around slightly, "I can't believe how good it feels."

"You're an anal slut. Some men are very sensitive like that, and it doesn't mean they're gay."

Adam nodded, another tremor went through him, but shortly after his head seemed to clear and he looked sulky, "Why didn't you punish me as much as Gavin, not even a spanking? I was far more disobedient."

"But I did."

He looked confused.

"Your punishment was less punishment. Gavin's a pain slut; pain for him is pleasure. He submitted so he was rewarded."

Gavin smiled blissfully as he lay back chewing on a piece of cake, "Best reward ever, and I can't even remember half of it. Fucking incredible without any fucking." He grinned at his own joke and was splashed with water for his troubles. "Oi! Don't ruin my cake."

"So...Mistress?"

"You can call me Lindsay now the scene's over."

"Is it over?" Adam's shoulders dropped. "I was wondering, what pleasure you got from all that."

"The pleasure of dominating the both of you. Didn't you see how wet I was?"

He grinned as he remembered and licked his lips, "Oh yes, but it didn't last very long for you."

"It lasted all night. I started getting wet when the other boys helped me off that table and I saw the way you two were looking at me. I suddenly started thinking Valentine's Day Night may not be as bad as I'd first thought."

Gavin looked close to tears, "But Lindsay, is it just tonight? Like Adam, I'm wondering what comes next."

"Well, we're going to get dried off, you're both going to smother me in body lotion and give me a massage. We'll go to sleep in my king size bed. When we wake up, I'm going to fuck Adam in the arse with the biggest strap-on I have. After that, we're going to torture you until you beg for mercy. Is that enough for now?" She gazed imperiously at the two men who were gaping at her.

Adam writhed again, "Oh fuck, I'm not going to be able to sleep for thinking of that."

"Me neither. Happy Valentine's" added Gavin.

"Happy Valentine's!" chorused the other two.

***

Two figures floated outside, above the balcony, watching the three in the hot tub splashing each other.

"That's a decent result, with just a little mischief on your behalf," the woman commented.

"I still don't know why Valentine decided to have his day at the coldest sodding time of year," grumbled Roman, the ex-Harford social media manager, aka the Flames event planner, aka Amor, Eros or Cupid.

"It's because you pissed him off, or other circumstances you'll say were beyond your control," smirked Suki, the taxi driver, aka Psyche, his wife. "Next year, we'll be in the southern hemisphere, I can't believe you forget that and complain ever year."

"I can't believe you disguised yourself as a butch lesbian."

"It was fun, and I had to check your arrows had taken. Three at once isn't your normal trick."

"Do I ever miss?"

Psyche lifted an eyebrow at him.

"Ok, so I went a bit wrong with Charles, Camilla and Diana. And Brad, Billy Bob, Angelina and Jennifer. I still don't know what to do about Demi, Sandra-"

Psyche clouted him, "C'mon, Flames is still open, I fancy a boogie, and I gotta a feeling that tonight's gonna be a good, good Valentine's Day night."

redzinger
redzinger
143 Followers