Playing the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was driving, I got out my cell phone to call Stan and find out when he would be home. The phone was dead. That was strange. I had charged it yesterday, just for this. Maybe my battery was bad. It didn't matter. I was sure my home phone was 'working' by now and I would call when I got home. Last night was fun and exciting, but I loved and wanted Stan. And, even though I was sore from last night, I intended to suck and fuck him until he begged for mercy.

I got home and went straight to the laundry room, took off my dress and put it in the washer. Then, I headed upstairs to the bathroom to shower. As I walked, my pussy felt sloppy and cum was still leaking out. I had to thoroughly clean myself, inside and out, to remove any trace of cum. I walked through the bedroom and straight into the bathroom. I went in my closet and got out my douche. I was afraid a 'Summer's Eve' just wasn't going to cut it. After I thoroughly cleaned myself, I would use one to smell and taste good for Stan. I turned on the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I was a mess. There was dried cum all over and some was still draining from my pussy.

As I walked into the bedroom to get my bra and panties, I said aloud to myself, "That was a night I'll never forget." I looked over and saw Stan in the sitting room. I screamed and said, "You scared me to death. I didn't know you were home. You're not supposed to be here until late this afternoon. And, where is your car? I didn't see it."

He didn't say anything for a while. He just looked at me and finally said, "I got home about 10:00am. Where have you been? Why weren't you here when I got home? I tried to call your cell, but it went straight to voice mail."

He caught me off guard and I had to think fast. I said, "OK, I spent the night at Helen's. After the movie, we went to her house for drinks and talked; girl stuff. I drank too much and didn't think I should drive. I didn't tell you because I thought you would be mad that I drank too much. I was going to call on the way home, but my cell phone died. I just charged it yesterday. I guess something is wrong with the battery." I was quite proud of myself.

He said, "Well, I guess that was the best thing to have done. I wouldn't have been mad. I was just worried. What I am mad about, is that you lied to me. I can't take that. It breaks my trust in you. Do you understand?"

I said, "Yes, I do. I'm sorry."

He said, "You better get cleaned up. You're a mess. What is that stuff all over you?" He just turned and went downstairs.

I took a long hot shower and made sure every trace of last night was gone. I got dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen. Stan had made a pitcher of ice tea. I poured a glass and sat down at the table and drank. I asked him how his mother was. He didn't answer. He just stared at me and finally said, "What's going on? I don't believe you're telling me the truth. Are you sure nothing else happened?"

I said, "No, why would you think that?"

He waited and said, "There was nothing wrong with the phone, except you weren't here to answer it. The Caller ID Log shows several calls yesterday, both before and after your call to me from you cell. I checked, the Art Festival Theater closed 3 months ago."

My mouth dropped and I couldn't say anything. He said, "You better start telling me the truth."

I decided I had to tell him the truth, at least part of it. I said, "You're right, I've been lying. Remember a few months ago, I told you that I overheard a coworker talking about the flirting game and you wanted no part of it? It was Helen. She and Bill have been doing it for a year. A little over a month ago, they made plans, but Bill had to go out of town. So, Helen went by herself and really enjoyed it. She told me that if the occasion presented itself, I should go with her. Well, it did. You and Bill were both out of town this weekend, so I went with her."

Stan asked, "Did you enjoy it?"

I said, "Yes I did. It really boosted my ego."

In an increasingly agitated tone he asked, "What did you do? Did you dance with other men? Did you let them buy you drinks? Did you kiss them? Did you tongue kiss them? Did they play with your tits? Did they feel your ass? Did you let them play with your pussy? Did you feel their cocks?"

I just nodded, yes and dropped my head. He asked, "Did it go any further? Did you go to Helen's with someone and fuck?"

I couldn't tell him the truth, so again, I lied and said, "No, I couldn't do that? How could you even think that?"

He said, "Let me understand this. You knew how I felt about the flirting game, waited until I was out of town, made up an elaborate lie and went anyway. And, you did everything short of fucking some guy or guys. Are you sure you didn't fuck other men?"

"No, I told you I didn't."

He said, "Are you absolutely positive?"

I was getting angry, although I had no right to, and said, "How many times do I have to tell you? I didn't fuck anyone."

He just stared at me and said, "You know, your cell battery will only last about 3 hours if it is continuously on a call. If you didn't press END to hang up and I didn't either, it would have been on all night, until the battery died."

All the color drained from my face and I felt like I was going to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and did just that. I pushed END didn't I? Surly I didn't broadcast everything that happened in the kitchen and the den? No, I couldn't have."

I went back to the kitchen and took a sip of tea. He said, "What's the matter?" I just sat there and began to cry. He knew. He heard it all. My crying became sobbing. I got sick to my stomach again and had to run to the bathroom. I stayed there almost 15 minutes, crying and throwing up. I finally settled down, cleaned myself up and went back to the kitchen. Stan was still sitting there, waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't. He finally said, "Do you have anything else to tell me, or are you sticking to your story?"

I finally said, "You know. It's obvious you know. I guess I didn't press END, did I?" He shook his head, no. "You heard everything I said and did?" He nodded, yes.

He said, "Since I went straight from work to my Mother's, I had my briefcase with my voice recorder. I recorded everything, until your cell died. Would you like to hear it?"

I said, "No, unfortunately, I was there. Then you know they both fucked me every way possible, except in my ass. I had multiple orgasms and screamed out things you've never heard me say before. What you don't know is that I had a suck and fuck session with Tom before you called me. It was the first time I had sex with another man, since before we were married. You heard me tell Helen how great he was and that you couldn't compare. You heard Helen tell me I has wrong and I felt guilty. But, not guilty enough to stop. I don't know what time my battery died, but I'm sure you heard enough to know exactly what I did." I sat there with my head in my hands.

He said, "I'll have to thank Helen for sticking up for me, sort of. It was obvious you weren't. Why? How could you do that? I guess I can understand the flirting and how it stroked your ego. We aren't 21 anymore and even I get an occasional sexual rush when a beautiful younger woman is nice to me. But, I don't go out behind your back and pick up women. And I sure never took one, or two, home and fucked them, repeatedly. How did you let yourself go from playing the game, to going to Helen's and fucking them?"

I thought a minute and said, "I don't really know. I guess I got caught up in the game. I felt naughty. I knew I shouldn't be doing it and I knew it shouldn't be exciting me, but it did. I was hesitant at first, but as the men began to show an interest in me, I got into it. I began to feed on the attention and wanted more. I knew it was wrong, but I told myself it was OK, that I could handle it. The alcohol played a small part, by lowering my inhibitions, but I can't blame it on that." She thought a few seconds and said, "I guess, it's that I'm almost 50 and it made me feel good that other men, especially younger ones, still found me sexually attractive. I knew they just wanted to get in my pussy, but that was OK. I felt desirable. I felt desired."

I paused for a minute and said, "Understand this, there is no excuse for what I did. And, the fact that I couldn't control myself isn't your fault. It's entirely mine. But, I can't even remember the last time I felt desired by you. You never tell me I look good when I get dressed for some occasion. When we go out to a party, you don't pay any attention to me. You never tell me I'm beautiful and that you can't wait to get home and fuck me silly."

"I've tried to dress sexy for you. I've asked if you wanted to rent a dirty movie, or read erotic stories. I suggested going to a sex shop to look at toys. I bought that book on sexual positions and techniques and you wouldn't even look at it. You never want to try anything new. We have sex maybe twice a month. It's either I suck you off and you lick and rub me, or we make love, always with you on top. And, most of the time, I don't even have an orgasm. But, you never even ask if I did, or offer to rub me until I do. I have asked, but you acted like you didn't want to touch my pussy with your cum in me. So, I stopped asking. You just lie their satisfied and go to sleep. And, I'm left to satisfy myself."

"Our sex life has become dull, predictable, and virtually non-existent. We have become dull and predictable. And, it's not just your fault. I never out and out told you how I felt. I never said I wished our sex life could be more."

"What I did was inexcusable and purely selfish. No matter what, I should never have had sex with them. I don't know what I thought. Like I said, it reassured me that I was a desirable woman, even though you had stopped thinking of me that way a long time ago."

Stan said, "It almost sounds like you're, at least partially, blaming me for what you did. And, I just can't buy it. If you were that unhappy, you owed it to me to tell me. I guess you tried to get me more interested in sex. But, damn it, before you went and fucked other men, you should have come to me and hit me in the head if you had to, to get my attention."

I said, "You're right. I guess I didn't try hard enough to let you know how I felt. I guess I assumed that your lack of interest said it all. I'm so sorry. Maybe, if I had taken more time to communicate my feelings and needs, we wouldn't be sitting here now. We would either be divorced or fucking each other silly."

"I don't know what your plans are. Having known about this since last night, I'm sure you have some idea. I don't want a divorce and I don't want you to leave. This is all my fault. If anyone leaves, it'll be me. Or, we can both stay and I'll move into the guest bedroom. What do you want me to do?"

He sat there thinking and finally said, "For now, you can move into the guest room."

I said, "Thank you. I hate to bring this up, but are you going to call Helen's husband and tell him what we did? I'm not saying you should or shouldn't. I just want Helen to know what may be coming."

He said, "I hadn't really thought about it. I guess as a fellow cuckold, I should tell him. What do you think I should do?"

I said, "Well, if I were in your situation, I might want to tell him. It might give me some measure of satisfaction and revenge. But, I've probably ruined our marriage and if Helen doesn't stop, she's well on her way to ruining hers, without any help. It's up to you."

He said, "I'll think about it." He turned to leave, then stopped and said, "One more thing. From all the dried cum on you and what was leaking out of you, it's obvious you didn't use condoms. You may have been expose to STDs. Right now, I don't plan to ever make love to you again, so I guess I don't really care. But, for your own safety, you should get checked. I've got to get out of here and try to sort this out. I'll be back late tonight." Then he left.

I sat there for an hour, crying and thinking about what I did. I was a fool. I finally went and moved my clothes and toiletries to the guest bedroom and guest bath.

About 5:00pm I called Helen and asked if Tom and Adam had left. She said, "Yes, they left about 4:00pm. After you left, we got up, showered and ate lunch. Then we had another session. You should've stayed. You would have enjoyed it." I started crying and she asked, "What's wrong?" I couldn't answer, I just kept crying. Again she asked, "Betty, please tell me, what's wrong?"

I finally said, "Stan was waiting for me when I got home. He started asking questions and I started lying. He kept asking questions, pointing out holes in my story, so finally I told him I went with you to play the game. But, I told him I stopped at letting them feel me up. I denied having sex with them. He kept asking more questions and I kept lying. Finally, I told him everything."

Helen said, "Why on earth did you do that? You could've talked your way out of it."

I said, "No, he knew last night. He was just seeing how big a mess I would make."

"How could he know?"

I said, "After I left, I tried to call Stan, but my cell was dead. I know charged it yesterday, so I thought the battery was bad. Stan reminded me that the phone would only work for about 3 hours if it were continuously on a call. I guess I didn't hit the END button to hang up. When he called last night, he heard everything we said in the kitchen. And then, I took my phone and put it on the coffee table in the den. He heard everything we said and did, until my battery died. He also recorded it on his voice recorder."

Helen said, "Oh No! I can't believe this is happening. What's he going to do?"

I said, "Right now, he's not going to do anything. He left to think about it, but he's coming back tonight. I offered to leave, but he said I could move into the guest bedroom. Before you ask, I asked if he was going to tell Bill. He's thinking about it. I'll let you know."

She said, "How could you have been so stupid? I never should have gotten you into this. I should've just kept quiet and everything would be fine."

I said, "I wish I hadn't gotten involved too, but not for your reasons. What we did was wrong. If you and Bill decide you want an open marriage, that's fine. But, you can't do it behind his back. Eventually, he'll find out and you'll be in my position. Stop while you're ahead. One more thing, actually I never thought about it, Stan did. Even after what I did to him, he thought about me. We didn't use condoms. We could've been exposed to who knows what. We need to get checked. I'll call you when Stan tells me if he's going to tell Bill. Bye."

Stan came home at 11:00pm and headed to bed. He stopped and said, "I've decided not to tell Bill. I've never met him and don't even know him. I figure if he was stupid enough to play their game, he should've known the possible consequences. I have enough to worry about." Then he went to bed.

I called Helen and told her Stan wasn't going to tell. She was relieved and said we could talk more at work.

Monday, Stan left before me and didn't come home until l0:00pm. He didn't talk to me and went straight to bed. On Tuesday, it was the same thing. Wednesday morning, I got up very early and was waiting for him. I asked, "Why are you leaving early and coming home late? You won't answer your phone at work, or your cell. Why won't you talk to me?"

He said, "I don't have anything to say to you. I honestly don't want to be around you right now. I'm still trying to work things out in my mind and make a decision about our, no, my future. I'm talking with a marriage counselor and I want you to leave me alone. I'll talk to you when I'm ready."

This went on for 3 weeks. I couldn't take much more of this. Finally, when he came home Friday night, he told me he had made some decisions and we would talk in the morning. He didn't say anything else, he just went to bed.

Saturday, I made breakfast and we ate together for the first time since I moved to the guest room. He still said nothing. I was able to really look at Stan and noticed how bad he looked. He must have aged 5 years in the last 3 weeks. I felt so bad that I caused him such pain.

After we finished and cleaned up, we sat in the den. I waited for him to start. He just sat there for several minutes and there were tears in his eyes. I just knew he was about to end our marriage. He took a deep breath and said, "I don't know what to do. Three weeks ago, I thought my life was great and now my marriage and my life are in shambles. I can't begin to tell you the pain you've caused me. I don't think you'll ever really understand how much you've hurt me. I know I'll never be able to forget it and I'm not sure I can ever forgive you. And, if I can't forgive you, our marriage is over."

"We've been married for over 25 years. You've been my best friend and my lover. You've taken care of our daughter and me. I've loved you more than anything and I thought we had a good marriage. I guess I never realized we had such a problem with our sex life. I remember when we first got married, we made love 5 or 6 times a week. We experimented with each other and tried everything. We were passionate and just your smile could get me hard. As time went by, things changed, especially after we had Gloria. She became our focus and rightfully so. But, I'm afraid it was at our expense. For me, the passion and sexual desire seems to have faded. I guess I got comfortable in the rut we fell in and didn't want to see it. After Gloria graduated and left, you said you felt alone. You had spent so much of your time taking care of her, that you had nothing to fall back on. I did, I guess that's why it didn't hit me so hard. And, when you tried to focus on us, I ignored your needs. I ignored you. You tried to tell me, but I wouldn't listen. I'm sorry. In my mind and heart, I really did love and desire you, but I stopped telling and showing you."

"Having said that, I acknowledge my part in what happened. But, that's still no excuse for what you did. It didn't give you the right to be unfaithful to me. You should've tried harder to tell me. You should have been so blunt as to tell me that if things didn't change, you were going go fuck other men, in just those words. Then, if I refused, you were free to do what you wanted, or ask for a divorce. But, until you did that, you had no right!"

"Did you plan to separate our marriage into two parts; I provide companionship, stability, emotional and financial support, while you take on lovers for passion and sexual satisfaction? Basically, did you plan to just use me?"

I said, "No, I never thought that. However convoluted it sounds, I mistakenly thought it would some how make out sex life and our marriage better. I was stupid and selfish. I don't know what else to say. I guess I thought I found a shortcut to happiness, not realizing I was bypassing you. I'm sorry. I betrayed your trust and I hurt you unmercifully. If I could do it over, I would, but I can't change what happened." We sat there for several minutes, neither of us speaking. I finally asked, "What do we do? Do you want a divorce? I certainly don't. Can you even try to forgive me? I know it wouldn't happen over night. It would take a long time for you to ever trust me again. And, you may never really, completely trust me again. But, I promise you, I may mess up and make mistakes, but I will never, ever betray your trust and fidelity again." Tears came to my eyes. "I promise." Then I broke down crying. Stan just sat there, watching me cry. After a few minutes, he came over and held me and began to cry himself. Finally, we were cried out and just sat there holding each other.

Stan said, " I still love you. I want to try. I don't want a divorce. I'll try to forgive you for what you did. It will take some time, but I hope we'll be alright. Do you want to try?"