Playing the Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Oh Yes, I do." Then, I buried my head in his shoulder and sobbed uncontrollably. I couldn't believe it. I didn't deserve a second chance. He just held me until I stopped. Then he said, "Let's move your things back into our bedroom. I'm not ready to make love to you yet. I won't even consider it until you get tested. But, I want you back in our bedroom with me."

I had already been tested and was OK. Eventually, we started making love again. At first, it was extremely difficult for Stan. He kept wondering if I was thinking about, or comparing him to Tom. I told him not to worry. The one thing Helen was right about, was that there's no comparison. Stan wins. Our marriage and particularly our sex life is better than ever. But, it's definitely not the preferred path to a revitalized marriage.

The ordeal strained my friendship with Helen and we drifted apart. About 2 months later, Helen told me that Bill caught her in their bed with another man. Bill told her he was going out of town, but he didn't. Instead, he followed her and watched her in the club. When she took the guy home, he waited for them to get in bed and walked in on them. He even took pictures. I have my suspicions that Stan may have said something to Bill. When I told Stan about it, he didn't say a thing. He just shook his head and smiled. Bill wasn't as forgiving as Stan. He threw her out and filed for divorce. Some people never learn, but I did.