Playing the Hole Card Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CSinister
CSinister
11 Followers

"Do a little of that tongue thing first, slut. Lick the head. I liked that last time."

I looked up and nodded, "Yes, Mr. Marino," as I held it by the base and extended my tongue.

I flicked my tongue tip on the hole in the end, drilling gently at it, then curled tongue around the rim of the big mushroom head a few times. I looked up at Mr. Marino past his paunchy belly, watching him take off his own shirt while he watched me. He grunted now and then, making a little moan as I tickled the sensitive underside, right below the head. I sipped it in my mouth and suckled it for a moment while he pulled his undershirt off over his head, then pulled off with a slurp and licked at the head more quickly.

"Mmmm good, but that's enough of that."

The big man faced me, naked except for his socks, exposing his paunch, big chest, and shoulders. He smiled down at me with lust, hard cock pointing accusingly in my direction, half of it wet from my attentions.

Mr. Marino sat in his chair, ass forward a little. "Climb on slut, your naughty pussy can have what it wants."

"Do you have a rubber, Mr. Marino? I have one in my purse"

"We can do a rubber, but that's half the feeling on my cock, half the pay"

I shook my head. No rubber. Fuck it.

Still breathing hard, legs shaking, I scampered up, head still rushing from the denied orgasm, and straddled Mr. Marino's lap, facing him, his thick lap spreading my legs wide. My wet, puffy pussy hovered over the rock hard cock, and I was shamefully eager to be on it. My payment was almost forgotten in the moment.

Mr. Marino held my hips in his big hands and slid his ass forward a little more, lining me up. I reached down to guide his cock between my swollen lower lips. As it popped into place I slowly sat on it, making a pitiful whimper, my hips quivering involuntarily as I gradually engulfed more and more of the cock with my very wet pussy.

"Ohh yeah! I knew that naughty pussy was going to feel good" he huffed and bit his lower lip, eyes on his disappearing cock. "Fuck yeah"

When it was mostly in Mr. Marino grunted and gave a hard buck, thrusting deep hard, making me yelp and him chuckle.

I started to grind on him, working his cock with my pelvis as my ass churned on his lap. Making a moan, I squeezed it in pulses.

Mr. Marino started to play with my breasts and I lifted them to his mouth wantonly. He smiled and sucked one into his mouth, suckling it as his fingers played with the other. He tugged my nipple, making me whimper and start riding up and down on his cock. His mouth came off my breast and was replaced by his other hand.

"Oh, you like to ride that cock, don't you, slut"

"Yes Mr. Marino," I whined, fucking myself on it, "I like your cock very much!"

"And you knew that a nipple tug meant move up and down on my cock?"

"It made me have to!"

"What do you do if I slap that pretty ass?"

The question made me moan again.

"Ride faster?"

"Smart little slut"

My ass felt a sharp swat. I rode faster, almost bouncing. Mr. Marino's hand went back to my breast and he grinned at me as I galloped on his cock, feeling it slide most of the way out just to impale me as I plopped back each time with a wet slap and often a whimper.

The fast riding and the directions were making the urgency grow in me very fast.

"And if I twist your nipples, what does that mean?"

"Oh! I-um-don't know, Ohhh!"

"It means squeeze and grind"

My nipples felt a twist and I stopped bouncing with a squeal. I started to churn my hips, grinding my pussy on Mr. Marino's hard cock. I squeezed it in pulses. The commands were so fucking hot for some reason! As I readied myself for his next direction, I knew I was going to cum soon.

I felt a tug and made a pitiful whine as I started to ride up and down again. Then a swat, so I rode harder, another swat and I was bouncing even faster and harder on it. Mr. Marino was looking at me with a sex grimace that broke into a grin now and then, grunting and huffing.. He released my nipples and watched my tits bounce wildly for awhile, then took hold of the nipples again, smiling at me.

I groaned,"Oh MY GOD!" expecting a command.

The urgency was nearing explosion in me as I fucked Mr. Marino's cock wildly.. I felt him tense and his hips shift, heard him moan and grunt in "that way," and knew he was close too.

"Do you want my cum, slut?"

"Yes! Yes,Mr. Marino-! I want your cum!" I managed to shout between moans.

"Beg for it"

"Oh! Please Mr. Marino! Pleeeease gimmee your cum!"

He shouted, "Oh fuck!"

I cried out "Oh god!"

We came together hard, my body bucking and convulsing against his. I felt the throbs of each squirt as he grunted and I cried out, spasming on him. It went on for what seemed minutes. Slowly he relaxed, then I did, gasping and panting.

After a moment he leaned way back and I sprawled across his belly and chest, almost limp. Shivering every now and then in little bursts, I tried to catch my breath. His hand rested on my ass and he patted it now and then, or gave it an affectionate squeeze as he panted. Too soon, he sat up, making me sit up. We looked at each other.

"You are a born cock rider, girl. whew." Mr. Marino patted my ass again, a little harder.

"I'm going to go clean up. You wait here and I'll come back in a few minutes and make sure you get your reward. Move this sweet little ass off my chair so you don't get anything more on it. There is a towel by the chair over their, you can sit on that. When I come back and we've talked a bit more and I've paid you, you can use the bathroom."

"OK," I said, anxious to get the tickets but happy to have a moment to pull myself together.

Mr. Marino went into the bathroom, bringing his clothes, and I heard the sound of a shower. I spread the towel on the chair, gathered my clothes into my arms and sat. My body still tingled with echoes of my amazing orgasm.

I shook my head and put it in my hand. My life had become crazy. I'd thrown away everything. I was out of money. I'd gotten every credit card I could and run up cash advance I'd never be able to pay back. Now my credit was shot and I'd never get one again. My job was hanging by a thread. I was being evicted from my apartment. I had lost my last boyfriend months ago when my gambling started getting bad. And now I was whoring myself for gambling money, and worse, now I was fucking getting off on it! I'd fucked everything up thrall of gambling. Now I was just going on any way I could, waiting for the horrible ending that had to come soon..

The door opened and Mr. Marino came out. He was in his suit again and was straightening his tie. He smiled at me, sitting naked on a towel, and I was surprised to see what appeared to be sympathy there.

"The comp tickets?"

Mr. Marino waved away my words and shook his head as he sat in his chair. and pulled over his keyboard from the side of the desk.

"No need for tickets. I'm about to post two hundred dollars directly to your Pink Level card. You can play that or just get cash at the machine." He typed and hit enter. "Done. Now that I know you are not a one timer we will do it that way." He looked up and smiled, "I know you will be back."

I sighed and nodded weakly. Mr. Marino was right. I stood up clutching my clothes.

"Before you go, Donna" he said in a kind but businesslike tone, "I have a proposal for you."

I asked suspiciously, "What kind of proposal?"

"Well," he said, looking like a man giving a sales pitch. "Don't ever repeat this. It's secret. Promise?"

I nodded.

"This casino has a very exclusive and secretive club for a few rich gentlemen. They enjoy women like you, Donna. Women who will do what you did here today, basically. There is no abuse, no forcing, just women who choose freely to offer their themselves as entertainment for the members. The understanding is that the members can do whatever they want, as long as it's not harmful or disgusting. The girls are to participate eagerly. They are never forced, that's not what the members want. Girls can walk out at any moment, but very few do. They are compensated very well."

Mr Marino leaned forward, looking straight into my eyes."

"It would give you a way to take care of your debts, any housing troubles, and to keep gambling if you liked."

I tried to think straight. I would never have considered doingany of this until my addiction. The offer would have been unthinkable and insulting. But now things were totally different. I was at rock bottom. I was about to be homeless. Besides, I'd already made myself a man's plaything, a whore. What was I going to do? Live homeless and come fuck Mr. Marino every day so could gamble?

I swallowed hard, feeling some forgotten hope slip away. His cum dripped down my naked, sweaty thigh. I deserved everything I was getting.

"I'm interested."

To Be Continued

CSinister
CSinister
11 Followers
12