All Comments on 'Playing the Part Ch. 01'

by kinki

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good Story

Although it could have been a bit longer, I thought that it was a sexy story that was well written and well told.

MMBOTTLESMMBOTTLESabout 19 years ago
HOT

FANTASTIC

YOUR IMAGINATION IS WONDERFUL. IT'S ALL BETWEEN THE EARS.

MMBOTTLES

walkingeaglewalkingeagleabout 19 years ago
I've got to hurry on to Ch. 02!

Great, Hot, vivid, Super arousing---Wonderful!

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great story!

You had me under your spell and it was so hot!I can't wait to read part two. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
willing partner

darling, i would love to take you to a porn theatre in my michigan area that usuaslly has a couple of woman getting fucked on a friday or saturday night. i would slowly reveal yoiur manificent body, exposing your lovely breasts, showing what i know would be a beautiful pussy...iull bet shaved?...i would happily fuck you long and hard while others gathered around. if you want them toi touc you...wonderful afterr i have filled a condom, if you wish more, i would enjoy watchingothers fuck you. hopefully, being the exhibitionist you rea, you wou cum several times. when you have been fucked as much as you want, i would treasure every drop of yoiur cum to suck out of you. more power to you, beautiful woman...public fucking is great. i could also love being part of teasing adventures with you.

browngradbrowngradover 17 years ago
i'll never be able to sit at a hotel lounge again

Your story (part1) will cause me to never be able to sit at a hotel lounge without fantaizing about your tale. Wonderfully erotic. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous