Playing Up Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slept briefly. Sian woke first, unused to having a man in bed with her. Her head ducked down under the sheets and she roused him with her tongue, slipping on the condom and straddling his hips as he realised what was happening.

He let her ride him for a while until he decided to take control. He turned her onto hands and knees, her arse sticking up in the air. He plunged in and out of her, his hips hammering into her and she loved it, clawing at the sheets, throwing herself back at him. He even slapped her bottom several times, the brief sting adding to the rush of sensation running through her body and tipping her over the edge.

After that, they slept again and Rob woke her up slipping into her from behind. They moved together slowly, somehow it became more tortuous than the earlier, rougher sex. His fingers pinched her clitoris as her back arched and she came with a half-scream. That was the last she remembered.

***

'Oh, shit.'

The beeping of a phone had woken Sian up. She knew it wasn't hers, and it took some time for Rob to realise it was his. He dragged himself off the wrecked bed, the sheets almost tripping him as he staggered over to his pile of belongings.

'Fuck.'

Sian stayed still on the bed, wondering what was so bad. A little grey light was beginning to enter the room as the day began, which meant it was around seven.

'Bollocks,' muttered Rob again under his breath, 'Fucking weights session. Shit.'

She heard more rustling of clothes.

'Shit, I can't go smelling like this. Shower.'

She heard him go to the bathroom and the water run briefly, and the rustling of clothes again. Whether to pretend to be asleep or awake was her dilemma. Awake, it had to be.

She stretched silkily on the bed, ensuring the sheets covered her from breasts to knees, 'Morning.'

Rob stopped in the middle of pulling his t-shirt on, 'Morning.' His eyes ran over her body, lingering where the sheet barely shielded her breasts. He groaned and his hand went to his jeans-covered groin, 'I can't believe I'm still getting hard after last night.'

Sian sat up slowly, pleasant aches from the night's exertions running through her body, coupled with fresh excitement as he ran his hand over his swelling erection. The sheet slid from her breasts, exposing them completely to him.

His hot eyes dropped to her hardening nipples, 'I should be off, if I leave now I won't be late.' He didn't sound too certain.

'Hmmm,' murmured Sian, sensing some leeway, 'You can spare ten minutes. Come here,' she commanded.

'Ten minutes?' He couldn't resist, closing the gap between them.

His groin approached her face and she licked her lips. Her hands ran up his thighs and across to the strained fly. She squeezed him through the fabric as his head went back and he moaned. Her fingers nimbly unbuttoned him, pulling his jeans down and scooping his erection out of his dark-coloured boxer shorts. For a moment she looked at him in awe, he was so sexy, the plum-shaped head, the strong column which curved slightly to deliciously hit that spot inside her. The veins running along the underside. The head had begun to ooze its excitement and she licked her lips. She had tasted him last night and he was delicious. She leaned forward and her tongue ran up the length to swipe across the top. Tasty.

His hips flexed towards her as he panted at the touch, 'More.'

'I better hurry up though if I've only got ten minutes,' she giggled. Her hands clutched his buttocks, pulling him closer to her. As her mouth enclosed his head, she assisted it with one hand on the shaft, the other brushed the crease between his legs.

To her delight, the previous night she had discovered that he kept himself well-trimmed below and the skin was even more sensitive because of it. He also loved her playing with his buttocks, his perineum and balls. She worked that now, enjoying the taste of him almost as much as he was revelling in the sensations.

His knees started to give way and she guided him to lie down on the bed, straddling him and pushing his erection between her breasts. She dipped a hand between her legs and used the moisture there as lubricant on his shaft. She watched as his cock moved back and forth between her mounds of flesh, continuing to swipe at him with her tongue as he came towards her.

He tasted so good, she couldn't get enough of him. As his hips arched and cock hardened, she moved her mouth down and swallowed him up. He spurted into her mouth and she drank him down, taking every drop. He brushed her hair gently as he moaned and panted, his muscles rippling before his head fell back with a sigh.

Sian slowly got up and went to the bathroom, grabbing a small cloth and coming back to wipe him down gently. 'Come on, you have training to get to,' she cajoled.

He groaned and she helped him off the bed, pulling his shorts and jeans up from his ankles. The t-shirt he managed to straighten himself, his sensibilities returning. As he picked up his keys and other detritus, she became aware that she was still naked and sticky. She snatched a towel from the bathroom and wrapped it around her body, blushing as he stared at her curiously.

'Hadn't you better be going?' The words came out colder than she had meant.

He still looked at her. She turned around and stalked out to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water and glugging it down.

He followed her, 'You know I'd return the pleasure if I hadn't needed to go? And it would be a pleasure with someone as responsive as you.'

Her blush became a full-body flush as she imagined him between her legs, licking into her. Now she stared at him as her legs weakened.

Rob laughed at her predicament, 'We'll take this up again. I really have to leave, I'm going to get a bollocking for being so late.' Two strides brought him next to her, he kissed her on both cheeks and inhaled.

She self-consciously squirmed, 'I really need a shower.'

'Maybe.' Head ducking down, he swiped his tongue in the cleavage exposed by the towel. He closed his eyes, tasting her, 'I've washed my body but I'll leave with the delicious taste of you on my tongue.'

As a parting line, it couldn't have been more successful at wrecking her remaining composure. She heard the front door close behind him as her legs gave way and she slumped to the floor.

12