Playing with a Cougar Pt. 02

Story Info
Patty gets wilder!
3.6k words
4.41
54k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ranger71
ranger71
41 Followers

It had been about 2 weeks since my first experience with Patty, the cougar/ waitress with the 38FF boobs and wild streak a mile wide.

I'd seen her at the diner while eating breakfast or dinner, but they had all been just casual meetings. In that public setting, Patty was your average, every day, older woman. With huge tits and an insatiable appetite for sex. A true lady in public, but an absolute fuckdoll in private.

It was a Friday evening and Eric, my younger co-worker, and I had gone to the diner for a bite to eat before going out. It was Eric's birthday and he was in the mood to party.

Patty had already left for the day and I was a little disappointed not seeing her. She had really gotten my attention during our little romp, a few weeks earlier, and I was very curious as to how much wilder she could be. But, as luck would have it, she was nowhere to be found, so Eric and I ate our dinner and planned our night.

Eric was just turning 20 so our options would be quite limited when it came to where to go drinking. We knew he could get served at the Boar's head, but he was in the mood for some high energy partying. We left the diner and headed into the city, looking for strip clubs, and rave type venues. After a few hours of being turned away, due to his age, we decided to head for the sure thing.

We arrived at the Boar around midnight. The parking lot was packed and we noticed the sign advertising a band for the night. We paid our cover as we entered and started making our way to the bar.

Eric was a great looking guy. 20 Years old. 6' tall and very athletic. He was mulatto, with short cropped, almost military style haircut and greenish/ grey eyes. He had a very outgoing personality and in no time at all, people were buying him drink after drink to celebrate his birthday. It didn't take him long to find a few younger women to dance with while I found a spot in the crowded bar to mingle.

As closing time approached and the band had begun tearing down and packing up, I was able to find a table and sat waiting for Eric, who, by now, was very, very drunk.

As I sat nursing my beer, I felt someone come up behind me and cover my eyes. "Guess who!!"

I could tell from the voice and the unmistakably huge boobs pressing on my back, it was Patty. My cock stirred to life immediately. There she stood. All 5' or so, dressed in painted on jeans, which hugged her plump hips, and a button down black blouse. The top 3 or 4 buttons were undone and it gave me a perfect view of her enormous tits, as she bent down to hug me again.

"I looked for you at the diner earlier. I was hoping to run into you tonight." I told her

"Well, ya found me!" she replied. "What are you doing when ya leave here?"

I told her that I had brought Eric out for his birthday and that, as drunk as he was, I'd probably be taking him back to the motel, so he could pass out and sleep it off.

"You could bring him back to my place. You don't seem to be ready to pack it in yet. We could grab some beer and continue his party at my place." Patty urged.

"Well, it's his day, so I'll have to ask him." I said.

As the bartender announced last call, Eric managed to find his way to the table where Patty and I sat talking and flirting. He was really loaded, but still recognized Patty and gave her a big hug. "It's my birthday." he slurred into her ear.

"Well, how bout we get a couple of six packs to go and finish your day at my place?" she asked Eric.

Being young and overly drunk, Eric agreed, so we finished our drinks, bought 2 six packs of beer from the bar and poured Eric into my truck, before heading to Patty's.

It was only a few minutes drive to her place, but on the ride there, Patty was very hands-on, rubbing my half erect cock through my jeans, and playfully trying to flirt with Eric, who by now, was all but passed out, leaning on the passenger door.

"He's so cute." Patty said. "Can I have him?"

"By the time we get him inside, he'll probably be passed out." I told her.

We arrived at Patty's apartment complex and realized that Eric was, in fact, too drunk to do much more than snore. We managed to guide him up to her 3rd floor apartment and decided to just put him to bed, where he could sleep it off.

We grabbed 2 beers and sat on the couch. My cock was stirring to life in my pants as I kept staring at Patty, undressing her with my eyes. She excused herself to go change into something more comfortable, as I sat waiting and wondering how she could top the silk robe she had worn, or tried to wear on our first encounter.

As I sat waiting, I decided to turn on the TV and see what was on. I pushed the power button on the remote and the set came to life with a scene of a big breasted woman getting spit roasted by 2 well hung men. Apparently, the last thing Patty had watched was this porn and it had been set on a repeat loop. My cock was growing harder and harder by the second. I was watching the movie, fantasizing it was Patty getting double teamed by 2 big dicks. Deepthroating one cock, while the second slammed her from behind, causing her huge boobs to bounce and sway like pendulums.

I was rubbing my iron rod of a cock through my jeans when Patty returned from changing her clothes. She stopped in the doorway and smiled as she looked from the television to me to my hand rubbing my crotch.

"I see you managed to find the remote." she said with a devilish smirk. "And I can see you like my taste in movies."

She had changed into a very short, white nightshirt, that barely covered her ass. It was sleeveless and without her bra, her tits appeared to sag almost to her belly. Wow! I wanted to fuck her tits right then and there!

As she sat next to me on the couch, she leaned over, stroked my bulge and said, "Back in my younger days, I loved being double teamed by 2 guys. I've even had the privilege of being gang-banged by a group of 7 one time." I thought my cock would explode as she hissed those images into my brain.

"I have so many ways to make you cum and drain your balls." she whispered into my ear. "You've only seen the beginning of all the ways I can milk you dry. Have you ever been milked dry?" she asked.

All I could do was sit and stare as she unleashed my cock from my jeans and swallow it down in one breath. That exquisite mouth and throat that my cock had been swallowed by, just a few weeks earlier, was, once again, licking the backside of my balls as the swallowing of her throat was trying to coax my load up my shaft.

"I'm really horny and intend on fucking your young cock all night long. You don't have to work tomorrow, so I'm going to milk your balls dry before morning." Patty said as she released my cock from her expert throat. "So how about we get this first one out of the way quick?" And with that, she got up from the couch and knelt between my legs telling me to remove my clothes.

Once I was completely naked and again sat on the couch, Patty leaned in and took my balls into her mouth and began sucking my scrotum like a shop vac. Not one ball at a time. Both at once while stroking my aching cock. I could feel her tongue massaging my balls, while the vacuum of her mouth sent electric shocks through my body. I was writhing and wiggling in ecstasy and she knew I was close to losing it.

"Mama wants to feel your balls tighten in her mouth when you cum all over yourself." she said as she briefly took my sack out of her mouth.

She quickly resumed sucking and massaging my balls with her mouth and tongue while her hand stroked me over the edge.

"Agh! Agh!" I was moaning as I was pumping my load all over my self. The first shot hit me right in the face and ran into my open mouth as she continued to stroke the rest out onto my chest and belly. There was no escaping tasting my own cum as it dripped into my mouth.

When Patty felt my balls stop clenching in her mouth, she released me from her vacuum and slowly made her way up my body, slowly licking up the mess I had made all over myself. When she had slurped up what she could fit in her mouth, she straddled my legs, bent over and kissed me with a mouthful of my hot, thick seed. Her tongue snaked in and out of my mouth until she had transferred every drop and held her kiss until I had swallowed it all. She wiped up the rest of the cum on my chest, neck and face with her massive tits and held them to my face, where I willingly licked them clean.

"Holy fuck, that was hot!" slurred Eric from the bedroom doorway. "Very kinky and freaky, but very fucking hot!"

We had forgotten all about our drunk, younger birthday boy being passed out in the next room. We hadn't even closed the door between the living and bedroom, so I guess it's no surprise that we had woken him. He was still really drunk and we expected him to remain passed out til morning, but there he was, standing in the doorway, rubbing his hardon through his pants.

"Well, birthday boy, how bout you come get your present from Mama now." Patty cooed. "We thought you were a no show tonight, but I'm sure I can keep up with you both, if you're game."

Before he had time to respond, Patty was on her feet, pulling her nightshirt over her head, unleashing her giant tits, and making her way over to where Eric was standing. Without saying a word, she unzipped his pants, pulling them to his ankles as she wrapped her lips around his semi-hard member.

From where I was sitting, all I could see was Patty's back and head. I could see her enormous boobs peeking out the sides and swinging back and forth as she bobbed on Eric's cock. The look on his face told me what I already knew. Patty was well versed in the art of sucking a man to submission.

I could hear her pull his cock out of her mouth with a wet popping noise and tell him, "You have to clean up your own messes around here." and went back to swallowing Eric's shaft before he could respond.

A few minutes later, Patty could tell Eric was getting close and pull his cock out of her mouth again, telling him, "Tell Mama where you want to put that hot load."

"I wanna cum all over those great big tits." he moaned.

Patty stayed kneeling in front of Eric, stroking his cock with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. "Cum all over Mama's big titties."

She knew he was close. She stopped stoking him and grabbed her huge tits in both hands, holding them up, offering them to Eric. "Cum on Mama's big boobs. Stroke that big cock all over Mama."

It was then that I got my first look at Eric's manhood and like Patty said, he was big. 10-11"! Not quite as thick as my 8 1/2" but he was long.

Eric stroked his cock with fury, staring at the huge targets being offered up to take his load. "Ugh! Agh! Ugh!" His head rocked back as he unleashed his monster load all over Patty and her healthy body. His aim could have used a little work, as he sprayed Patty everywhere. He had shot her in the face,in her hair, and a larger part of his load was dripping all over her beautiful tits.

When she was sure that he had finished with his first load, she stood up and walked to the couch and sat next to me, telling Eric, "Get the rest of your clothes off and come sit next to Mama. Gotta clean your mess."

I was sitting on the couch, next to Patty, stroking my rock hard erection as Eric walked over and shyly sat next to her on the opposite end. "I don't think I can." he said. Staring at the load he had deposited all over her body. By now, it was dripping off her chin and boobs and slowly running down her body.

I could see the color and boldness flush from his face as she straddled his lap. She leaned down and kissed his lips, slipping her tongue into his mouth. "See. That's not so bad for your first taste, is it?" then she lifted her right breast to her mouth and licked the cum that was trying to drip away and again, slipped her tongue back into his mouth.

As she broke her kiss again, she hefted her tits up with both hands and held them to his face, where he, at first, reluctantly cleaned them as she pressed her giant boobs to each side of his face.

Patty finally released Eric from her sticky cleavage and rolled off him into the center of the couch. She laid on her back, with her head in Eric's lap and her pussy aimed at me and said, "It's Mama's turn to cum now. Let's show birthday boy how Mama cums."

The couch wasn't big enough for what she had in mind, so I slid down to kneel on the floor and leaned in to taste her wet pussy. I had seen her squirt like a fountain on our previous encounter and was very eager to see if I could make her do it again.

I parted her lips with my tongue. Tasting her folds and enjoying the wetness that was already starting to seep from her slit. I lick my way up and found her hardened clit and sucked it into my mouth and she started bucking. She grabbed the back of my head, holding me in place, saying, "Suck on Mama's clit. Just like that. Oh God, don't stop."

I was sucking on her little button and flicking it with my tongue. I reached up with my hand and found my way to her entrance with my fingers and slowly slipped my index and middle finger inside. I turned my wrist to rub her G-spot as I continued my oral assault on her pussy. It wasn't long before I could feel her building.

"Just like that Baby. Suck Mama's clit. Suck my clit. Aaaaahhhh." she squealed and let loose. She was gushing all over my hands and into my mouth. There was no way I could catch all of her sweet juices, but I kept my mouth on her cunt and continued stroking her with my fingers. She sprayed for what seemed like 10 minutes, before she locked her thighs around my head, which was my cue to stop.

As I sat up and withdrew my fingers and mouth from her dripping wet slit, she just laid back in Eric's lap like she was in a trance. Unable to move.

When her spasms had subsided, she sat up and suggested that we have a drink and catch our breath. I made my way to the kitchen to fetch the drinks and Patty went to get towels to clean up the mess we had made on the couch.

We sat drinking our beers, watching the gangbang porn movie that was still repeating on the tv. Eric was mesmerized by what he was seeing and Patty could tell by his erection that he liked what he saw.

"You like seeing women being total sluts? Do you like that way her tits bounce all over when they pound her with those hard, throbbing cocks?" she asked.

Without allowing him to answer, she handed her beer to me and and knelt on the floor between the young stud's legs, slurping his cock between her lips and into her hot throat. As she worked his shaft with her magic mouth, I got off the couch and knelt behind her, stroking my cock and teasing her opening with my knob. Instead of allowing my to slide in, she took her mouth off Eric's rod and pulled him down onto the floor, lying on his back. She straddled his cock and aimed it into her well lubed pussy. As she sank down onto his big cock, I could hear her wetness trying to leak out past him.

She rode his cock like a rodeo bull for a few minutes before beckoning me behind her. "I want you both inside me." She said. "I want 2 cocks in my wet little pussy."

I had seen it on porno movies before and was very turned on by the idea, but here I was, and was reluctant to proceed. Not sure if it was a homophobic thing or what, but I was frozen.

"Stuff that hard cock in me now!" Patty commanded. "I want to feel both of your cocks stretching my pussy. I want to feel you both explode and fill my cunt with your loads."

She leaned down over Eric's face and chest, almost smothering him with her enormous tits, as I rubbed my cock on the edge of her already full pussy. I could see her lips gripping the shaft of Eric's swollen rod and wondered how I'd fit.

"Just push it in." she hissed. "Slide that fucking cock in my cunt right next to his."

I settled behind her and pressed my cock at her entrance. I could feel the wetness of her pussy and the hardness of his throbbing cock. I couldn't imagine how I was going to fit but kept applying pressure until I felt her pussylips submit and the head of my cock was resting against Eric's shaft.

Patty moaned loudly as she felt her pussy being stretched and began rocking her hips back to meet the pressure I was putting on her entrance. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck your gonna tear my pussy apart. Stuff that cock in Mama's pussy. Stretch Mama's cunt."

I continued to push and soon I was balls deep inside her pussy, with Eric's engorged prick throbbing against the underside of my own. It was a wild sensation and it got even wilder when Patty began rocking her hips against our intruding cocks. As she got used to the fullness inside her slit, her rocking became more and more intense. Eric and I were trying to keep with her rhythm and started pumping in and out of her hole. The feeling of her pussy, stretched to it's limits, and the feeling of Eric's cock stroking the underside of my cock was awesome. I knew it wouldn't be long and Patty wasn't helping to delay my orgasm.

"Oh fuck. O god! I'm gonna cum! Agh! Agh! My pussy is so full! Make Mama cum!" Patty was screaming as she unleashed her fountain all over our dicks. Her pussy was in full spasm and contracting around our cocks. Her juices were being squeezed out around our cocks as we kept pumping her hole in whatever rhythm we could find.

Feeling her wetness and the sensation of Eric's cock stroking mine was too much and I began pumping my hot load into her already overstuffed and soaked slit. The spasms of my cock and the jets of hot spunk didn't go unnoticed by Eric, because just as I was starting to settled, he unleashed his own torrent of cum deep inside Patty's well used cunt. There was cum from all 3 of us oozing out around our cocks and dripping down onto Eric's balls and down his asscrack.

After we had all settled and our cocks had started to soften, I pulled out of Patty's pussy and watched as a flood of sex juices escaped her like a faucet being opened. She dismounted Eric's cock and rolled onto the floor beside him, exhausted.

"You boys know we have a mess to clean up now!" she panted. Still out of breath she ordered me to lay on the floor with my head near Eric's feet. I kinda knew what was coming, but kinda hoped I was wrong too.

"I'm gonna clean the mess off of the birthday boy and you're gonna clean the mess you boys made in my pussy." she told me. And with that, she straddled my face and ground her pussy onto my lips while she went to work on Eric. I hadn't expected to be lapping another man's cum out of a pussy, but here I was. A lot of the mess had already dripped out onto the carpet and into Eric's lap, but... As the lady wishes. It wasn't as bad as I thought.

We were all exhausted and half drunk, so the clean-up was brief and we all decided to head into the bed, where in no time, we had all passed out. What a night. What a lady.

And there's still more to cum next time. Hope you enjoyed. I did.

ranger71
ranger71
41 Followers