All Comments on 'Playing with a Cougar Pt. 02'

by ranger71

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wish I could give this one 10 stars!

I already commented on your excellent chapter 1 and now you've outdone yourself! Maybe a year before my encounter with my 1st squirting lady, my work buddy and his gf had been trying to entice me into joining them for a threesome. I was crazy about her but since he and I worked together, I resisted for a long time until she called work one day and wanted to talk to me. That's all I needed, her convincing, that I needed to do this. Once we started, the get togethers continued for about 4 years. One night, maybe a year after we started, she had squatted over me, taking me into her pussy, and wanted my buddy to fuck her ass, something she enjoyed from time to time, and which we all enjoyed very much. This particular night I guess his aim or angle wasn't all that good and with all her natural lube (she always got extremely juicy) as he pushed, his cock slid downward and for a moment, things got suddenly very tight at the entrance to her pussy! He said "Oops" and tried again but she asked what had just happened. I laughed and said I guess he missed. She told him to "miss" again, it felt wild. He wasn't so sure about it, he was very uptight about male to male contact, very unlike me, but went ahead and did as she asked. Well, that's all she needed and him too! The feeling of his cock rubbing against mine and the feeling she was getting, so stretched out, made quick work of that adventure! He didn't last 5 minutes before cumming hard and the feeling of his hot cum soaking my already on fire cock inside her almost instantly set me off too. Just amazing! From that night on, every time we hooked up, it was double cocks stuffing her! I can't wait to read your next chapter now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous