All Comments on 'Playing with a Cougar'

by ranger71

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
bossfreedombossfreedomover 8 years ago
Great Story

Loved the character's but think the story would have been more intense with build up. The more descriptive on how you write the sexual tension will convey that stimulation to your readers. Men & women alike will cum buckets when they relate to character's sensations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nothing like a squirting lady!

Until about 12 years ago, at age 54, I'd never met a woman who squirted but holy cow, that first one made up for all the lost time! I'd seen a Craigslist ad from this woman who wanted another older male to join her and her bf for a 3 way and replied to it thinking, "Fat chance", but to my surprise, quickly had a response. We exchanged pics and both liked what we saw. She was maybe 10 years younger and could be described as a smaller BBW with very large tits. By the time we made the arrangement to get together that night, there was also a much younger guy in the mix, a very well put together and well hung late 20 something. We all met at his place that night, talked for awhile, and then she announced as we were ready to head upstairs, "I hope no one is put off by a squirter because if you get me going just right, there will be quite a mess." That was fine with all of us and upstairs we went. Wow, she wasn't kidding! She was on all fours, pussy lowered over my face, while she took turns sucking her bf and the other guy. I guess I was getting her going just fine because all of a sudden she hollered, "Oh my God, here it comes!" and I got blasted! 3 hard squirts, the first 2 streams right up my nose as her pussy erupted! My chest was drenched along with my face! I was so ready to fuck this hottie and slid out from under her, sliding right in on one push, which only started her off all over again. She was a wailing mess, moaning around the 2 cocks she was trading off on and spraying me with just about every stroke. I'd never imagined a woman being able to get off like that! The young guy had put down 2 heavy bath towels for wetness protection and even they weren't enough as she soaked right through them when he started fucking her after I unloaded in her. To my wonderful surprise, I managed to meet another lady a few years later, with that same "talent", who I dated for a few months until she had to move to another state. She was also a BBW, beautiful and with the other fun thing, bisexual, which also lead to some other type of fun times, but that's another story. Sure miss her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

You don't know shit about grammar, dialogue, tits, women, erotic writing. Quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When I moved house a few years ago the couple next door invited me round for a drink. Over time we became very close and one evening after too much alcohol they started kissing and before long my friend was riding her husband's cock. I reached across and rubbed her clit and sucked her nipple until she shuddered with her orgasm. Her hubby hadn't cum yet and my friend suggested he continue with me. Just the invitation I wanted and pretty soon my pussy was getting a pounding. It wasnt long before my orgasm started to build and I told him to get ready as I sometimes squirted. Seconds later I was there and my pussy started spraying everywhere, not just a trickle but high in the air soaking everything. I can even squirt bucket loads from having my pussy sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Question

Are you seeing her again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous