Playing with Ann

Story Info
A fun time with my Ex-girlfriend.
1k words
3.96
16.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Zoe, and I never thought this would happen, I have been with my husband for 10 years now, and this took place about 4 or 5 years ago. Ok let me explain some things first, I have had some experiences, but i am nowhere close to being what you might call loose with myself. When i was younger I dated a woman for 2 years and we broke up, but over the years since we have become friends, so of course when i got with my husband he met her. Well we started hanging out a lot and of course talked about old times, and it made my husband curious, but i told him there was no way she would ever agree to doing anything with the both of us. Let me describe what we all look like, I am about 5'6 with ash blonde hair, brown eyes, pretty features, small lips, cute nose, with 38 DDD breasts. I weigh about 190 but i am on the muscular side, my husband Johnny, is 5'7 with dark brown hair and eyes, sexy mouth, and a very handsome face. He weighs about 170 and is muscular, but by no means a 'roid head. He has a very nice above average cock. Just thinking about him makes me wet. Ann, my ex is about 5'5 with strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes masculine features with 36 C breasts. She weighs about 175 kind of muscular but not too much, nice curvy body. Ok now that i have described us, lets get to the story.

One night while we were hanging out she admitted to us that she hadn't had sex in 3 years! I couldn't believe what she was saying, this was the person that when we were together she wanted it sometimes 3 times a day, So I took Johnny to the side and asked what he thought we should do, should we offer to help her out or try to find her someone? And he looks me in the eye and says we need to help her out, we can find her someone later on if that is what she wants, but she needs to get laid! I was shocked, and never thought this would ever happen, she is my ex for fucks sake! So we walked back in to her living room where she was setting and told he about our idea, well she wasn't exactly gung ho, but she seemed open to the idea.

We decided to "wine and dine" her first so the next weekend we met at discovery, the 'alternative' club in our city and bought her a few drinks to loosen her up a little bit so she wasn't so nervous. After the club we went back to her place, and around talking. She decided to go take a shower because she said she was hot and sweaty. I playfully yelled to her, "Keep your hands of your pussy, that will be our job in a little while." While she was in the shower Johnny had the awesome idea for me to go meet her as she got out of the shower. I snuck into the bathroom as she was turning off the water. I grabbed the towel and held it open for her as she stepped out. I wrapped the towel around her and pull her to me and kiss her deeply, as my hand glides down and cupped her breast. She moaned slightly and trembled and I knew she was putty in my hands.

I dropped the towel so I can step back and enjoy the view, then I kiss my way down her neck and onto her breast and suckle one nipple as I tweak the other with my fingers. I keep trailing kisses down her body until I reach her belly button, I kiss and nibble on her stomach and hips make way to her beautiful pussy. I spread her thighs a little and kiss it and slip my tongue across her clit, she moans and tries to grab my head to bury my face in her pussy but, I pull back and say "Not yet you don't!" I carried her to the bed where Johnny was waiting naked. I lay her on the bed and he takes over, while II undress to join them. He puts his mouth on hers and kisses her while playing with her breasts, he then moves his hand down her body to stroke her wet pussy.

As I remove my panties my clit is throbbing so I cant help but rub it as I stand there in awe of what I am watching, my handsome husband playing with Ann's pussy, stroking her clit, moving his fingers to play with her pussy hole. God it's so hot, if I don't stop rubbing my own clit while watching, I am going to cum. Ok, focus on Ann. I climb onto the bed and start kissing her ankles all the way up her legs to where her pubic hair starts. Johnny holds her pussy lips open as I run my tongue from her clit to butthole, over and over again, as I play with Johnny's by now rock hard cock.

He gets up on his knees to where he can play with my pussy as I eat Ann's hole. It tastes soooo good, just like I remembered. She is wiggling and moaning, trying to crawl away from me, but I just wrap my arms around her legs and pull her her back to me for more of a tongue bath. Johnny gets behind me and starts to suck and nibble on my clit, and licking me from butthole to clit. He eats my pussy so good I squirt all over his face. Then finally slams his amazing hard cock into me, fucking me like there is no end in site. Making sure my moans are buried in Ann's pussy.

I can feel Johnny start to speed up which means it wont be long till he cums. The harder he fucks me, the more I lap her pussy, just as she cums on my face, Johnny slams into me one last time and fills my pussy with his hot cum. I have already cam like 5 or 6 time already. We all collapsed on top of each other giggling and talking about how awesome that was. We held each other for awhile and I feel Johnny grow hard again...Oh great round 2.