Playing with Fire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wondered if she would notice, sleeping, his growing desire. Doubtful, he thought, as he curled himself around her and snuggled his face into her shoulder and hair.

Within moments, they both slept.

He awoke slowly, dreamily dragging himself from sleep to a darkened room. Looking at the clock, he could see it was quite late, and was thankful he had told his wife he had to travel out of town for work. In the moonlight, he eyed her curves, remembering the antics of the night, hoping he had not just made a huge mistake.

Lightly, he caressed her side, watching his hand as it ran over her hips. He was surprised to find himself hardening once more. Brazenly, he pressed against her, wondering if she would wake, but she did not. Slowly, he moved his hard cock against her, half of him wishing she would wake, the other half praying she would not.

As she continued to sleep, he became more bold...he moved his penis between her thighs, rubbing slowly against her. With a low moan, she moved, and he froze in fear. He was enjoying this, and did not actually want to wake her...

...minutes passed, and as her breathing again softened, he moved against her, feeling her, still wet, around him. He could not resist...just one thrust, he thought as he slid, naked, into her. Oh, god, the feeling was exquisite, he thought. She was soaked, slippery, and so tight and hot and wet. With the last dredge of doubt vanishing, he began to move in and out of her, bare. It thrilled him when she began to push her ass against each thrust.

He knew he could not and would not cum inside her, but he was sure he could resist, and the thought of cumming all over her tits made him thrust harder and faster against her. What would she do? Would she sensually rub her hands over her breasts, or would she be horrified? He slid from her depths, padded downstairs, and poured himself a glass of tequila. What the fuck was he doing??

He sat naked on the recliner, absorbing the gravity of what had occurred, and what he still wanted to do-almost needed to do. It was not a process without guilt and fear, but he felt he could trust her. Only, how would she react? That thought kept him in the chair, weighing his options. He got up and poured himself another shot, still evaluating.

Finally, he decided he would just try it and see. He climbed the stairs and entered the bedroom slowly. He slid in the bed behind her, and deliberately entered her soft folds. Grunting against her sleeping frame, he brought himself close. He slowed, pushing deep within her, trying to wake her. As she began to awaken, he continued slowly.

When she was fully awake, he began to fuck her in earnest. Her gasps and moans excited him, and before he came, he quickly pulled out and rolled her onto her back while his hand continued the frenzied pace on his shaft.

Opening my eyes, I massaged my breasts together, a quirky smile on my lips as I asked, "Is this where you want to cum?"

With her words, he exploded onto her, covering her with his semen from her breasts to her belly. To his immense pleasure, she gazed over her body and began to rub the silky liquid against her skin seductively.

The slept again briefly before dragging their tired bodies from bed to prepare for the long work day ahead. Arriving at the office, they went their separate ways, with the usual cordiality and polite, professional banter.

I was not sure how this dangerous dalliance would end, but it had been a week since that morning, and nothing further had happened between us, although we had spent our lunch hours together, exploring the more discreet spaces in and around the office with an eye to the possibilities.

I still don't know what I want, but I expect I will discover what I want together with a particular, married co-worker. Much to my chagrin.

12