All Comments on 'Playing with Fire Pt. 04'

by travelor7579

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When

When will hubby have enough? Surely he has a limit, and then what?

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 8 years ago
I wonder

First of all, to the anonymous person asking when hubby will reach his limit, what makes him think there has to be a limit? There could be but doesn't have to be and asking such a question only proves a lack of acceptance for other people's sexual needs. Not everyone is or should be like you....get over yourself.

Now, the thing I wonder about is does this author make a first draft of each chapter and then reach for a Thesaurus to try and "beef up" the story with bigger and very unnecessary words? Don't get Me wrong, I like this story but complicating it with longer, drawn out sentences makes it harder to visualize what is happening. And it seems the husband wants this treatment .... and then it doesn't. Is it blackmail or is it his needs or is it the wife's needs ...... hope we come down on that decision soon.

Proof reading a little will help too. An example : "there" used when it should be "their".

4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing again

simply the best!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointing Chapter

Really enjoyed this series until this chapter when things went off the rails. There were 3 terrific chapters with tremendous build up to this one, and instead of embracing that the author really sold short the cuckolding experience with his tormentor. Also how did the wife go from being on the fence about cuckolding to wanting to tattoo her husband and fooling around with a guy in a tattoo parlor in one day? I wish this chapter would be rewritten with the more realistic blackmail/free falling angle from the previous chapters.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
great story

i had to read it all, and hope it will happen in my house soon, we too have discussed this at length. thanks for sharing and keep writing.

msbishop702msbishop702over 8 years ago
What a woman

So powerful so sexy

near1111near1111about 8 years ago
wow

this Story is a real nightmare but just like one from who you try to not wake up until you see the end. he thought he has some Kind of control but now his plan falls apart as other People take over the control and simply use him for their own plasure. i think at one Point the pain for him will be greater then any plasure he will get by his cuckolding and he may wake up without a wife and with a ruined Reputation in the toen. both things he tries to avoid at all cost. 5 stars mate.:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
It took a turn here...

I've lost interest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous