All Comments on 'Playing with Fire Pt. 05'

by travelor7579

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
are u kidding

with friends like that , who needs enemies. i think that was saddd!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story. loved the ending

hope to see more stories from you in this genre of the husband losing his wife to a better man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Powerful

This story is inspiring. I enjoyed very much and hope you write more!

near1111near1111over 8 years ago
omg what a nightmare

i think we should see more about this trio. i have the Feeling that this cuckolding Ends up by her moving to the Lovers place permanently and marrying him. i simply can not think about any other outcome now because the wife and the Lover seem to want more, much more then simply cuckolding him.

they wan to be together forever and exculde him.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
thanks

I came on the floor, kneeling in front of the computer as my wife laughed at me for enjoying your story so much, after I lick the floor clean we will look for more...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Exciting

I have to say, yours is the BEST cuckold story on Literotica. Like the others, I truly hope you write more stories like this. You have a wonderful imagination and ability to tell a great story. I have been trying for the last couple years to get my wife to get a boyfriend and have the two of them cuckold and humiliate me. She has a boyfriend now, and she does a valiant try at humiliating me, but her boyfriend is too vanilla to really get into it. He has fucked her in front of me, and had me clean the both of them after, but he's not gotten into the verbal humiliation yet. I am hopeful. Your story is my ultimate fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic gay cuckold/wimp story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

I think, that author is the biggest faggot on earth!!! His "story" is a real gay cuckold story for all that perverts outside to wank off on it!! His sick brain fantasie is the best example for written shit!!!

deferencedeferencealmost 7 years ago
Very submissive cuckold

Best scene was the guy arriving for dinner and the husband then getting called to work. Yes, a real problem develops for a horny guy when in the midst of wanting to cum. Judgement gets clouded. Lines get blurred. I could see the guy revealing himself to the Bull. The Bull and Wife behavior was a bit over the top and less so plausible. In my experience, communication is key. Nonetheless, a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yo don’t deserve to live

Die

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Absolute crap story

When the guy puts his dick into his mouth, he bites it off. End of story. Done! No man stays with a stone cold bitch that has no love or respect for him. Why pay to support the cunt? And why risk your life when she's exposing herself to every nasty sexual disease known to man? Is he really THAT stupid? When she announces she's pregnant, hubby files for a divorce and she leaves the marriage with her clothes and her maiden name. You think all her friends and her parents will be proud of what she's become? A nasty cheating slut? You're dreaming. At least lover boy says he's the Father so HE can pay the child support. This was simply sick puppy shit and now I'll go throw up. You should seek professional help. Even writing this stuff down is sick.

Minus 100 stars for writing absolute garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why not just divorce her husband?

It made no sense why they would stay married.

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 4 years ago
blown away

Is this real? Is there a creature (can’t call something like this a man) out there that craves this and would allow it to happen?

It was well written.

ClosetTrannyClosetTrannyover 3 years ago
I am as weak as this Cuckold

Your story has kept me hard from the first word untill the last. I am smaller that 95% of men in the world, including older teenagers, so know I cannot satisfy my wife.

I have so much in common with this Cuckold, from craving humiliation, desiring the same tattoo,in the same place, to not wanting a future bull to use a condom.

The wedding ring or cage key choice is the icing on the cake.

Well done with this story.

ClosetTranny

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

FUCK!!! Loved it!

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

The story of a whore and an idiot! What should be good about it? He's getting a divorce and she's alone with her bastard. Where is the problem? If he's lucky, she might even contract HIV and die a slow and excruciating death! Everything is great!

Al_AnonAl_Anonover 2 years ago

I liked it, but there were too many layers of deception going on. Nobody was honest about anything, and the explanation for the lies was usually just a cover for a deeper lie. Don't get me wrong, I like cuck stories where the husband gets tricked into putting himself in a corner. But here, the manoeuvring was rendered pointless because it was a setup anyway.

NYbiwmNYbiwmover 2 years ago

Can someone please explain to me why guys who are offended by cuckold stories read them and then leave these horrific comments ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They are offended because when reading the story, they are placing themselves in the shoes of the cuckold. They are ashamed of their desires to be cuckolded and controlled because it is at odds with the picture that society dictates they should have of themselves. This shame isn't strong enough to stop them from reading on though, and their imagined shame grows with every word read. Their comments are insecure attempts at reestablishing their masculinity by pretending it wasn't sexually gratifying to imagine themselves as the cuckold in the story.

NYbiwmNYbiwmalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding analytical response . Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous