Playing with Fire Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, do you want to open your mouth for him? Please open your mouth for him," she asked now looking down at me. As I opened my mouth I felt his balls enter, and I carefully made room for them while teasing with my tongue. She then turned and positioned herself so that he was again inside her, but this time it was her rocking movements drawing him closer to relief.

As she grinded back on him I could feel his balls begin to rise. I could feel his seed begin to flow. I felt his body tense and her body move faster with the anticipation of his coming storm. He was grunting and was a prisoner of our pleasure as I held him still with his delicate orbs in my mouth, while she greedily seduced his seed from his rod.

He started grunting louder in preparation to his orgasm. "I am going to cum in you this time with my balls in your husband's mouth. Tell him what you're thinking."

"Honey, kiss his balls...oh please so I know you wanted this," she moaned. I began to struggle and resist just as I seen his rod convulse for the first time. He had his full weight down on me, and I was smothered under the pressure of his body. I was not sure if my struggles were intensifying his orgasm, or if it was the pleasure of my choking on his balls. I was sure the neighbors would hear his final roar as he entered his complete orgasm.

She froze her reverse thrusts so that each spurt I felt jet from his sack landed deep inside her. I felt each contraction and looked down his pulsating rod delivering his foreign seed. She waited for him to completely unload inside her before flipping over and raising her legs high once again. I watched as she folded her legs upwards and back while attempting to play with her still hungry clit.

As his cock was again dangling above me I was lost in the moment and was still out of breath. He no longer needed the encouragement and the show of power, but as he drove his wet cock into my mouth for her to see. It pleased her. "Yes suck my lovers cock. Taste the first cock to make me feel that good," she panted.

I lost myself in the moment of sucking his dick because I was only looking at her at this time. "What are you doing? Go pleasure her like a good husband, "he ordered after positioning himself to hold her legs up. His cock fell from my lips and I sheepishly followed his directions. This was all part of a plan I ran through my head in a million fantasies before; I always wanted to lick her well fucked pussy. I looked down at her well fucked pussy lips and tried to see the cum inside, but it was deep and not coming out with her legs up and her back arched. I considered pulling away and not taking part of something I seen her do so many times before when we unsuccessfully tried to breed, but I felt a set of hands on the back of my head. It was her hands pulling my face onto her clit as she begun to kiss him lovingly. As I started to lick her I thought of my own cum now dribbling down my leg, and how he made it so easy to make it impossible to ever be respectable in her eyes again. I never tasted his cum and I never stuck my tongue inside her, but as I drove her to orgasm I did swallow my own tears as her pussy swallowed his cum.

After we were all done we spoke about what we did. She made a confession and explained that it is very much possible that she was still potentially fertile, and what happened tonight has made up her mind. She explained that she struggled to stay on a healthy path with me, but it's clear now that there is no going back now. We would no longer be living in a closed marriage, and saw no more reason to hide her relationship with our friend from me.

He agreed and confessed he wanted to spend more time with her alone. He then told her she was joining him for dinner at a restaurant, and that she would be staying at his place for a few days.

"People will see you together, and start asking questions," I interrupted.

"What kind of cuckold do you want to be? The type that pretends he permits it, or the type that is powerless to control what she is going to do anyway," he asked. "Some people already know I am with her, but everyone else will be finding out soon so how do you want it to be."

She agreed to go with him, and my requests to slow things down feel on deaf ears. As they prepared to leave he made one last request. "Give me your wedding ring," he asked her. She looked confused, and I looked angry. He took the ring from her hand, and placed it on his key chain. Beside the ring was a key I hadn't seen in days. It was the key to my cage.

"I have two options and I will always choose. When I hand you this key back like I am about to do; I will be in possession of both your wife, and her ring. When she is returned to you for any reason she can have her ring back if she wants it, but I must have the key and device back in place," he said pointing at my still caged cock.

She smiled at this extra level of flavor, and his power still excited her. She added to his game by asking him to call her by her maiden name, but he refused unless they were alone. Tonight was the night he was taking my trophy wife for the world to see.

I watched as the car backed out from the driveway, and headed down the street. I removed my cock from its cage and while I should have been upset with myself and the tragedy happening in my life I was instantly aroused after days of teasing. I hadn't cum in days and I had a horny fever. I had to rub my cock, but it could not erase my shame. As I returned to the bedroom room I saw the phone still recording on the dresser. I looked at it, and replayed the video while lightly rubbing myself. I didn't allow myself to cum because this time my humiliation didn't end when the sex scene ended. I was in this video and I still needed more. I needed something that he didn't offer me yet. I went to my computer and returned to one of my favorite websites that harbored the very best amateur cuckold videos and uploaded our sex scene. It was only after the video was completely uploaded, and shared that I allowed myself to cum. My orgasm was the hardest most intense feeling I ever had, and the shame and reality that followed had me in tears before putting my own cage back on. The pain was just too much to bear without living with my arrousal surpressed.

It was the appearance of my wife with her new boyfriend that told friends she cuckolds me, and it was him that proudly announced at work he was the father of her coming child. It was me that told the world about my story when I released a viral video of that night on a website dedicated to other weak cuckolds that wished to follow in my footsteps.