Playing with Her Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is the presenting position, on your knees, with your hands behind your back whether they are cuffed or not, back straight, head bowed, eyes to the floor."

Tremors were running through her; she was still close to coming, knowing they were watching her plus the confinement was turning her on even more. Just a little pressure...she began bringing her legs closer together, maybe if she...

Sharp slaps on the inner thighs stopped her, "Jo, Gert, she needs the thigh spikes."

Thigh spikes?

Her skirt was ripped away, something more was buckled around her thighs, then all hands left her.

"She looks foken fantastic, né?"

"Ja, she has a great body, so pale but a gorgeous dark red between her legs. I like that on a woman. And look at those nipples. What shall we do to them?"

"Let's see what else is in Lindsay's collection."

She felt them walk away. Perhaps she could make herself come while they were away? She quickly closed her thighs, and yelped as prickles of pain slashed through her.

She heard two chuckles, "You won't be able to close your legs with those on. You have to keep your legs apart."

She yelled, "You bastards! I need to come! Please!"

They laughed, "I think she's begging to be gagged." That was Gert.

"After we clean her out, I think."

Clean her out? "What?"

"Nuh-oh, she needs it now. We will do the nipples later."

Something cock-shaped was pressed into her mouth, stymieing her vocal objections and straps buckled around her head. She yelled again, but the rubber muffled the sound.

Something else was pressed into one of her hands, "Here's your bell. Drop or shake it for red or amber. Nod if you understand."

She felt the bell cautiously, then nodded.

"Let's get her to the bathroom." She was helped onto her feet, but had to keep her thighs spread. "Walk."

She tried, but the spikes dug in. She yelped, and halted.

"Sway your hips." A pinch and tug on either nipple coaxed her forward.

She cautiously began walking again, guided by their fingers tugging on her nipples, her hips swinging outrageously. There was something utterly arousing about being totally under their control, feeling her legs far apart, rushes of air on the soaked parts of her womanhood. She heard water running, before she was sat on a ridge of cold porcelain and her breasts released. The plug in her arse was tugged gently until it slipped out. Then, something else was inserted. Pressure began building up in her bowels and she started in confusion.

"Shhh, my liefie, we're just washing you. We want to take turns with this gorgeous arse, and this will make it more fun."

Hands held her in place, started rubbing her tummy as water filled her up. It felt so strange, but someone kissed her and played with her breasts while the other rinsed her out. Somehow, having the blindfold in place made it less embarrassing, and her arousal wasn't allowed to subside. After several rinses, she was allowed to stand on shaky newborn legs and given a brief body shower. A delicious spray of warm water was directed between her splayed legs, and her hips jolted, still wanting more contact.

The water stopped, "I think she's clean enough, any more and she'll come." Towels patted her dry, carefully avoiding the sensitive parts begging for contact. A plug was reinserted, it felt like a similar size as before, and then they smoothed lotion all over her body.

She felt utterly pampered and aroused at the same time. A short, hip-swaying walk and they pushed her to her knees onto something which felt like a rug.

"Look at you. Beautiful girl."

The blindfold was removed, she blinked and focussed on the woman reflected in front of her. Her legs were splayed crudely, and at the split her lips were rudely engorged, her clitoris and inner labia visible. Having her arms restrained behind meant her breasts were proud on her chest, the apricot-pink nipples taut. Her skin shone with health and her eyes gleamed with excitement. The collar around her neck and the gag in her mouth were stark reminders that she was not in control and had no say apart from an abrupt halt if really necessary.

Her fingers tightened definitively around the bell.

Gert and Jan stood either side, muscular, naked and erect, fondling themselves. Their hot eyes followed her every tremble. Her copper hair fell over her eyes as she looked down and she tried to flick it away.

Instead, Jan's gentle hand brushed it back. "We did that to you while blindfolded for several reasons. You needed to trust us, and you would have been too self-conscious without it." Jointly, they unbuckled her gag and Jan passed her a glass of juice. "You would have resisted with words if not your body, this allowed you to submit, it took the responsibility away."

"A couple of times, women have changed their minds when things have become more serious, or not understood how far we wanted to go. Sometimes just a spit roast is enough for them, they come, then they go home." Gert shrugged. "We didn't want it to happen with you."

"Thank you." She understood; her inhibitions would have made it awkward. Her continued arousal stemmed any embarrassment. She sipped the juice, staring at the cocks that would be inside her. Together.

"Now you are ready."

"Ready?

"Ready to be double-teamed for the rest of the night."

If any arousal had abated, it rushed back at those words. She coughed back a mouthful of juice.

A bemused Jan solicitously helped her wipe her mouth, the cloth trailing over her lips. "We want to use your mouth again too. We want to hear you scream with pleasure."

She flushed and her eyes drifted closed for a moment. She had had dreams of being with two men, of multiple pairs of hands caressing her body, amorphous male bodies surrounding her, restraining her, subjecting her to their will. Never had she thought that it would come true, that she would be in the centre of an actual ménage, with two unbearably hot and dominant men.

They moved around to stand in front of her, cocks ready.

Her mouth dropped open.

"So, you do you want in your arse first?"

Jan was slightly longer, more gracefully shaped. Gert was slightly shorter and stubbier, although there wasn't much in it. She felt like a kid in a sweet shop. Her pleading eyes looked up, "You choose. I'm all yours" Her voice was throaty.

"Good girl."

Gert added, "For that, we'll undo your wrists. You'll need to lie on your back." He reached back and with a click, her arms were free. He helped her to her feet, and they removed the spikes, "Because we don't want to prick ourselves."

They hoisted her up and carried her a few yards backwards, to recline across the bed, her head dangling off slightly. Gert positioned himself behind her, lifting her upper body. Jan split her legs and they both stared at her for a few moments while she luxuriated in their eyes. Her body was more than ready, she struggled to keep her hips from twitching, searching out contact. The restraint only made the flames of lust rushing through her body burn higher.

The blond picked up a condom from a pile on the mattress and applied it. He leant forward and ran his cock across her labia. "You are so fucking gorgeous and so, so wet. I have never seen anyone as wet as you."

He pushed inside her and she gasped. She tried to meet him but his arms clamped across her pelvis.

"This is just a warm-up. I can feel the plug against me, later I will feel Gert." He thrust a few more times then pulled out.

She had to bite her lip to not plead for more.

He smiled at her, and picked up a bottle of lube. "I almost don't need this. Hold your legs higher." While swiping the trails of lube across his cock, with his other hand he began tugging on the plug.

She relaxed completely, letting him draw it out. Then his cock was there, pushing its slippery way inside her. It felt completely different to anything else she had ever had there. It stretched her, and stretched, while she panted, bearing down and relaxing when the pain got too great. With every loosening, he entered her further, deeper. Something within her was spasming, heating up, almost like she was coming.

"Good girl, just like that." He drew out of her slightly, then plunged back in.

She felt his balls pressing against her arse. He was all the way inside her. Her head arched back and she grabbed Gert's hips, pulling him closer to her and swallowing his cock.

If anything had touched her clit at that moment, she would have exploded. She wanted to writhe, but couldn't, the cocks held her immobile.

"She's tight, but she's also squeezing me," gasped Jan. "You have got to try this!"

Gert puffed, "She's got me too." Due to the angle of her throat, Anna had been able to take more of him than she thought, his cock slipped a little down her throat as she swallowed.

"Fuck. Don't come, it's your turn here in a moment."

So many sensations were exploding in her body, she didn't know what to do first. Her pussy was squeezing on emptiness, but her mouth and arse were full. One arm grasped at Gert's hips, the other at Jan.

"Take her wrists and pull out, now!" Jan groaned. "Now!"

Anna mewled in disappointment as they both left her, changing sides. She was so close to finally coming. Jan took another condom from the pile and went out of sight for a few seconds. He reappeared for Gert to pass her wrists over.

Fresh protection and lube was applied, and Gert loomed above her. "Turn her onto her knees, you go underneath. I'll go in her poes, then her arse, and you go into her poes."

Fuck. A dazed and desperate Anna was flipped over, onto Jan so she was straddling him. His cock was right beneath her, rubbed against her, and her hips bobbed down to take him inside.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

She whimpered at Gert's spanking, the skin stinging and heating up, shock shooting through her body.

He massaged her tingling skin, "That's earned you a punishment later," and shoved brutally inside her wetness. "Fok Jan, how did you leave this poes? So hot and tight."

"Wait until you try her arse, it's even better."

"Hmmm." Gert drove into her a few more times, murmuring comforting words as she whined, his hands pinching her nipples.

"Ag man, hurry up," implored Jan. "I want in." His fingers slid up her wrists and intertwined with hers.

Gert pulled himself out and Anna moaned at the loss. He pressed his cock against her arse, and she felt only a brief stab of pain as he slowly slid inside.

"Fok," Gert spoke to Jan a few words she didn't understand. He continued entering as she relaxed. "Good girl, take me." He short-stabbed at her, pulling out in between.

His balls slapping at her felt utterly delicious. She realised he was fully inside as Jan had been. She groaned, the forbidden tightness sending shivers through her body. In that moment, she realised what was also nudging at her pussy.

"Jan, now." Gert began pushing her hips down.

The second cock began forcing its way into her. If she had been tight with the plug and a cock before, she was even tighter now. She gasped for air, as the two cocks battled for space, "Shit! Too much, too much!"

Jan shushed her and kissed her gently, "You can take it, we're almost there.

Gert's hand came around and he slid fingers either side of her clit. "Ag man, she's swollen, it feels like she has her own miniature koek here," he gasped, and scissored his fingers together.

She half-screamed as her weight came down completely onto Jan. The words spilling from her mouth were intelligible, as she was totally filled.

The room echoed with groans, sighs and moans as the three adjusted and breathed deeply. They stayed that way for minutes, until their breathing came under control. Anna couldn't believe how incredible it felt, to be surrounded, utterly. Constant tremors and blasts of pleasure were shooting through her body, emanating from the twin invasions. Out of curiosity, she shifted her hips minutely, and felt them rub against each other through the thin lining between. She squeezed them tighter, sighing in pleasure.

"If that's the way you want to play it, naughty girl."

If Anna had thought they were fully in, their next thrusts proved her wrong, they ground even deeper. She stopped thinking and just felt.

Cocks. Hammering into her. Together. One by one. Over and over and over, they battled within her.

Sensations of ecstasy within her, she'd never felt anything so excruciatingly wonderful. Someone was screaming in pleasure, someone yelling and someone hollering. A mind-blowing orgasm overtook her, and her body arched in bliss. A few thrusts later and they were coming within her, twitching with every blast.

Aeons passes as they caught their breath, as heartbeats slowed. Until she felt light kisses on her cheek as they withdrew. As the plug was replaced within her, she passed out with bliss.

She woke some time in the night to hands travelling over her, pulling her across hips. A cock slipped inside and she rode it. Another cock was presented to her lips and she took that in too. She was lifted up and their situations reversed, she could taste herself on the condom. After they came, she exchanged kisses with someone who played with her breasts while a head burrowed between her legs, licking her out, and sucking her into his mouth while she gasped in pleasure.

She dreamt of light and dark, of countless hands travelling over her body, of eyes on her as she arched in bliss. Reality mixed with fantasy as spanking turned into a flogging, and a deep double-fucking. And all the time, the two men were with her, murmuring to her, their gentle hands contrasting with the harsh chastisement and brutal delight.

She couldn't sleep any more, her body was wide awake and used to getting up early. Despite Gert and Jan either side of her, imprisoning her, she needed to get out. The room was brightening, sparkles of light coming from the slice of window she could see between the heavy curtains.

The doors opened out onto a wrap-around balcony, and she vaguely recalled the men both leaving the bed in the middle of the night to run around outside, naked in the snow. She had giggled sleepily at their juvenile whoops of delight, and at the shocked shrieks and laughter of whoever else had returned with Lindsay.

Gert and Jan had returned to the bed and snuggled up to her, ignoring her grousing at their cold skin. They hadn't stayed cold for long, and the odd handful of snow added spice to their next fucking.

She had begun to recognise their voices and personalities. Gert usually instructed and observed, adding comments which escalated her arousal. Jan liked looking after her, his hands his seduction tool of choice. They seemed match each other so well, Jan's lighter mood at times contrasting to Gert's gravity. It had sounded like Jan had started the snowball fight, but Gert had battled back before a draw was declared by Lindsay.

As much as she was enjoying remembering the night, she still felt the need to get up. Anna slowly extricated herself, slithering out under the duvet to the bottom of the bed before she stood, the plug jostling inside her pleasantly. They had only take her there the once more, on her side just before dawn, as they didn't want to get her too sore. That time, Jan had been in her arse. It had been so slow, they hardly moved for some time. The feel of their cocks flexing within her as Jan pulled on and pinched her nipples had her battling against Gert's hands holding their hips together.

They had shushed her, ordered her to accept it, accept their control, and she had relaxed. The smile of approval Gert had given her plus Jan whispering about what a good girl she was made it all worth it and had helped to build towards the inevitable orgasm that wracked her body, and triggered their spurting inside her.

Just the thought of them inside her made her twitch and wince slightly. Her arse wasn't the only thing that was sore.

The men grumbled restlessly without her in the bed. Gert turned over and hugging Jan to him, kissing him on the back of the neck, "Smaak you, Jani." Under the covers, his arm appeared to curl around the blond's hip and towards his groin.

"Smaak you too, Gerr," mumbled Jan. He seemed to fumble behind him to hold Gert, smiled then drifted back off to sleep.

Anna stared, unsure what their actions meant, then as they snuggled even closer, she felt like she was intruding and looked away.

The room smelled of sex, her body felt gratifyingly tender but she needed some fresh air. She tried to peer out of the glass, but the frost was too thick. Something called her out to the balcony, she wanted to see the view. Her clothes were nowhere to be seen, so she slid open a nearby wardrobe door and grabbed the first items she saw - a shirt, jumper and jogging bottoms with a thick pair of wool socks. They absolutely swamped her, but gave some temporary warmth and cover. Cover that she didn't realise she needed; her nerves felt raw, exposed and fragile.

She tiptoed out of the room and down the corridor, towards an open sitting room area and kitchen. The signs of partying were strewn around, empty glasses, bottles, items of clothing, shoes and Christmas decorations. Anna ignored all of it, and headed for the full-length glass sliding doors. There were several flip flops in a basket to the side of the doors, so she found a pair to shove her feet into, unlatched the door and slid it slightly open.

A rush of cold air met her, and she quickly stepped out, onto the crunchy layer. The snow was inches thick, and her foot sank in. She reversed back, changed the flip flops to a larger, snowshoe-like pair, tucked her dragging hems into the socks, and stepped back out.

The world outside was bright, white, new and frosty. The blizzard was over, and the skies were clearing to a pale blue. Weak golden rays from the rising sun were intensified by reflections off the thick blanket muffling the city. It was eerily quiet, the normal hum absent. A couple more steps took her to the balustrade and she gazed at the peaceful-looking conurbation. Not much was moving down below, the roads seemed unploughed and only the odd speck of colour stirred against the enveloping white background.

Every lungful of chilly air refreshed and renewed her, started clearing her head, and she sighed. As peaceful as it was, staying out for longer than a few minutes wasn't an option; she didn't have enough clothes on.

She just needed a few minutes, to fix the memories of the night in her head, to remember them forever, for the rest of her dull, inconsequential life. She almost wished that the soreness would stay, as a permanent reminder. A tear trickled down her cheek.

"Hey." The soft female voice came from doors further down the balcony. "You OK?"

Anna swiped at her cheek with a too-long sleeve, before turning to greet Lindsay.

Her precaution didn't go unnoticed, Lindsay's face softened in understanding, "A bit overwhelming?"

"I never thought...it's so...I don't want it to be over."

"Reality sucks, huh?" Lindsay came closer, stepping carefully in the calf-deep snow. She was wearing casual gear but unlike Anna, her clothes fitted. "Is it over?"

Anna leant a little further to gaze down at the dark, fast flowing Thames fringed by pure white. "Can you fall in love with two people overnight, then have your heart broken?"

"I fell in love with my boys within hours. Don't tell them it happened that fast though, they're cocky enough as it is." Lindsay rubbed her arm comfortingly. "What's gone wrong?"

"I don't have many one-night stands, but I usually can walk away. A bit of fun, a scratch itched. These two? It's like they reached deep inside of me, found my deepest desires, then fulfilled them, and more." Anna shivered, and the movement reminded her of the plug still nestled between her cheeks. Another tear trickled down, "There's no way anything I could do in the future could match how I feel when they're around me, controlling me, inside me."