Playing with Her Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, what's wrong? Have you or they said it's over?"

Anna was perplexed, "What do you mean? It's a one-night stand; no men want to go out with a woman who fucks two men at once after meeting them a bare hour before. I don't even know anything about them apart from that they're South African, play rugby and know how to show a woman a good time. Plus, they act like kids in the snow."

Lindsay laughed drily, "Do you know why I introduced you to them?"

Anna frowned, "Ummm, because...I don't know."

"Gert and Jan have been looking for a third for a while."

"A third?"

"A submissive woman, to complete their triumvirate."

"Triumvirate?"

"They're bisexual, and they've known each other for years. Did they not touch or kiss each other in front of you?"

"Only that they've cuddled up together just now." Anna reflected on the night. "I didn't see them kissing, but I had a blindfold on for part of it. They were very comfortable with each other."

"Men." Lindsay sighed. "They didn't get round to telling you about themselves. Typical. It's not what you think."

"What do you mean?"

"They saw you as you entered Flames - part of the VIP bar overlooks the entrance. They had spotted you earlier when a group went for food. They wanted to find you straightaway, but I saw the blazer and told them to wait, to be patient and let you come to them. They were checking on you, keeping an eye on you as you came up through the club. I told them what I knew about you and that I could introduce you, but in the end I had to go Domme to get them to behave."

"Go Domme?"

Lindsay's whole demeanour changed, she straightened up and her voice hardened with a slap of authority, "Anna, kneel and present yourself."

The younger girl's knees buckled and she found herself in the snow, hands behind her back, thighs wide and waiting for the next command.

"Good girl. You can stand now."

The praise sent shivers down Anna's spine. She looked up, and from that angle Lindsay's back was to the rising sun. The light did something strange, she glowed like she did the previous night, with purity and goodness, a golden halo around her head. Anna blinked, and the effect disappeared, leaving Lindsay smiling benevolently down at her.

"Sorry about that. You're pretty good for a newbie. Come on, your borrowed clothes will now be damp. Take off your collar, I'll lend you a swimming costume and we'll sit in the hot tub and talk more about BDSM, dominants and submissives."

"Hot tub?" Anna started shivering with something else as the melted snow soaked through her borrowed clothes.

Lindsay gestured towards a bulky object at the end of the balcony, which strangely didn't have a layer of snow on top, "An early Christmas gift from the boys, I have one in my bathroom, but we like sitting out here at night, and it helps muscles sore after rugby and the other games we play."

Minutes later, Anna was dipping her toes in the steaming water. It felt glorious, and she dunked the rest of her body in up to her neck. The contrast with the icy-cold air and the swirling, hot water was delicious. She could feel slightly strained muscles easing off, and settled back with a sigh against the headrest, eyes drifting closed.

"Did you remove the plug?"

Anna's eyes shot open to see Lindsay shucking off a robe and stepping in to join her. "What?"

Lindsay took her time sinking into the hot water, her lithe, compact body covered in a tiny, red bikini. "They did plug you, didn't they? You'll need to remove it after you get out of the tub, no matter how good it feels. The lube won't stick around and it'll get uncomfortable, trust me."

"How...?" She had completely forgotten about the black leather she had been wearing around her neck until Lindsay's words came back to her while she was slipping on the borrowed green bikini. The collar had already felt like part of her. She'd left the plug in as it felt wrong to remove everything they had given her.

Lindsay grinned, "I can help you with the next douche, so, if you're not too sore, you can be ready for them when they wake up. Unless you want to do it by yourself again?"

"I don't know how." Anna wasn't sure if she could blush any more.

"Did you not...oh, they did it to you. Good boys." The approval in the Domme's voice was clear.

Anna basked in reflected pleasure. "They didn't give me much option, they teased me first until I was practically befuddled with want, then I had to totter my own gagged, bound, blindfolded and spiked body to my doom."

"That's not strictly true. They would have respected your wish to stop, had you expressed it."

Anna's head bowed in chastisement. She nodded, "I realised that, and it removed the awkwardness. They knew what they were doing."

"I'd hope so, I've been training them since they arrived here. They had dominant tendencies but didn't know how to treat a sub." Lindsay smiled with happiness at a job well done. "It's strange, you and I have some things in common but we're really the opposite of each other. Yin and yang. Domme and submissive."

The more Lindsay talked and Anna asked questions, the more comfortable she felt. It explained more of the previous few hours and helped her understand her responses. Finally, the lack of sleep caught up with her and Anna yawned, "I'm so relieved I found that blazer last night."

Lindsay frowned, "Yeah, that's a bit of a mystery. I messaged the guy I thought it belonged to, and he replied saying that it wasn't his. The text arriving was what woke me. I'm sure I brought the blazer home, but I couldn't find it just now to check for a name."

"We couldn't find a name either. It was a godsend; we would never have got into the club without it. By the way, thanks for sorting out the ride home last night."

"Huh?"

"The four-wheel-drive trip through the snow? He was a really excellent driver."

"Hang on, I thought you and Jo had booked him? I agree about the driver, he was another godsend. We saw so many crashes on the way, the roads were lethally icy, but he never lost control."

"That's weird, I can't remember Jo saying she had organised anything." That triggered a reminder, "What happened to Jo?"

"She's sleeping off her hangover in the other spare room. She came back with us, watched a scene and came so hard, she squirted all over the dungeon chair. I told you she was a voyeur."

Anna laughed, "You were right about the both of us."

"I know someone who she'll get on very well with. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, you're both stranded here for the day too. The police are advising against all but essential travel as the roads are like ice rinks."

"I don't think that'll be too much of a trial." The tension was leaving Anna's body, wiped out by the glorious heated water and Lindsay's explanations. She now knew that there was something worth exploring with Gert and Jan. In a while, she would leave the hot tub, do what was necessary with the plug, and rejoin her men in bed. She was looking forward to another round of fucking and submitting, and maybe even Jo and the others watching them. The dungeon also sounded very interesting. "You're an angel, Lindsay. A real angel."

***

The being gazing down on his two redheaded daughters smiled in relief. They may never realise that they were half-sisters in blood, but they had found each other as friends. Helping them get home safely from that club had been a pleasure.

He always wished he could have stayed with their mothers to see them grow up, but duty called and he had left the women to find other loves, mortals with whom they could live out their lives. Somehow, as Lindsay had matured into angelhood, she had attracted the assistance of the gods who helped her find her destiny, and now Lindsay was helping her younger sister to achieve hers.

It was a nice break from wearing an uncomfortably scratchy beard and padded red costume in various grottoes around the world, despite the amount of children he made happy. Which reminded him, he going to be late for a service in Greece.

He picked up the blazer beside him, which promptly transmogrified into a bag of presents, unfurled his wings and took off, long, flame-red hair trailing behind him, heading towards the rising sun and away from the snowy, sleepy city of London.

***

Thanks for reading, all and any votes and comments are appreciated.

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year. Or whatever your festive proclivities are.

Tx