Playing With His Sister In Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers

John moved down between Julie's legs and she raised her head as much as possible to watch him. The camera clicked as the scissors ran up her right hip and bit down on the thin waistband of her panties. One side fell away to the table; the other was flipped inward towards her crotch exposing some of her pubic hair. John swapped the camera and scissors into his opposite hands and with a snip the waistband fell away from her left hip. John put the scissors down and with the camera clicking away he grasped the delicate cut end of the waistband on her left hip and pulled it down between her legs.

Julie's thick black pubic hair came into full view; as did her very wet and glistening pussy lips. John tugged the panties out from under her and held them so that he could record the destroyed panties and Julie's face in the same photo.

With Julie fully exposed, John took a number of photos both close up and full body shots of Julie who was left wearing nothing but her garter belt, stockings, and heels. When he put down the digital camera he retrieved the video camera and got every detail of her on video.

"My god you're so wet right now; your pussy is dripping. How do you feel Julie? How does it feel to be so naked and exposed? How does it feel to have your brother in law standing over you with a video camera recording you in such a helpless position?" John asked.

"It feels humiliating and embarrassing, but oddly good at the same time. My whole body is tingling." Julie said.

John smiled.

"That's an awful lot of pubic hair you have down there Julie. Your sister shaves completely. Did you know that?" John asked.

"Yes. We shower at the gym together." Julie said.

"That's right you do. Why don't you shave like Kelly does?" John asked.

"I've never liked that look. With my pale skin and thin body it makes me look like I'm a little girl." Julie said.

"What if I told you I was going to shave you right now?" John asked.

John saw Julie shudder.

"Please don't." Julie said.

John smiled.

"You said you want the same experience as your sister. She doesn't get to say no; remember by this point she always has a gag in her mouth." John said.

Julie looked shocked. John returned the video camera to the tripod.

"Besides...it isn't as if you're in any condition to stop me. I'll be right back." John said.

John rushed to the master bathroom and grabbed what he needed. He returned to the living room and forced Julie's butt up off the table so he could put a towel under her. John took his beard trimmer and turned it on. Julie looked on in silence as her brother in law very carefully buzzed off as much of the thick black pubic hair as the trimmer would get. It took a few minutes because John was taking pictures with one hand and trimming with the other. He'd brought a bowl of warm water and a warm wash cloth. He used the wash cloth to dampen the skin. John applied some of Kelly's shave gel to her sister's crotch and lathered it up. With the camera in his left hand John began shaving Julie's pussy with Kelly's razor.

It took a long time. Julie's dark pubic hair showed really well against her creamy pale skin so any that he missed would be obvious and John wanted her perfectly smooth and free of hair. The camera didn't make things any easier as he was taking pictures with almost every stroke of the razor. When John was confident that he'd gotten every last hair he used the wash cloth to wash away the remaining shave gel.

"Not bad huh? Oh...you probably can't see it. I can help with that." John said.

John took a close up picture of Julie's freshly shaved pussy and then moved up to show it to her on the camera's screen. He showed her a before picture as well.

"Quite the difference huh?" John asked.

"Oh god." Julie said.

John moved over to again take up the video camera and record every detail of her freshly shaved; and still very wet pussy. He returned the video camera to the tripod. He walked back over by the table and looked down at Julie.

"Were you serious about wanting to experience what Kelly experiences?" John asked.

"Why?" Julie asked.

"Because this is when I would start doing things to Kelly." John said.

"What kind of things?" Julie asked.

John shook his head.

"You don't get to ask that...it would ruin the surprise if you wanted to keep going." John said.

"Does my sister enjoy them?" Julie asked.

"Yes." John said.

"Okay then...let's keep going." Julie said.

John smiled and picked up the ball gag.

"From here on in it would be best for you to be gagged. Kelly usually gets pretty loud and this helps keep her quiet, and if you're going to get the full experience I have to take away your ability to say no to the things I'm going to do to you." John said.

"Okay." Julie said.

Julie opened her mouth and took the ball gag without protest. John secured it in place and was about to start digging in the box of toys that he and Kelly had purchased when he saw bright lights flash around the curtains. It was Kelly's car pulling into the driveway. Julie saw it too and got nervous. She tried to say something into the gag. John was pretty sure it was "shit Kelly...untie me."

"We don't have time to cover this up and pretend it didn't happen. Oh...I know." John said.

Thinking fast John grabbed a few items from the toy box and rushed towards the front door. Kelly opened the door and turned slightly to close it as she entered; John pounced.

"Hey baby; sorry I got called into a..." Kelly said.

Kelly was unable to finish because John had forced a second ball gag into her mouth. Assuming that he merely wanted to play like they normally did she didn't protest. She allowed John to put her wrists and ankles into leather cuffs. She even lay down so that he could fasten her wrists and ankles together behind her back with four chains off of one central hoop. The result was his wife was in a hogtied position on the floor of the front hall while her sister was tied to their coffee table in the next room.

John lay on his side on the floor where Kelly could see him as he talked to her.

"Welcome home baby. There's something we need to talk about; or rather there's something I need to tell you since you are currently unable to talk." John said.

Kelly was confused.

"I had been hoping that we could play tonight. You've seemed stressed lately so I figured that I could help you unwind. I was getting things ready a little before your normal time for getting home. Unfortunately you got called into a last minute Friday night international conference call so it wasn't you that walked in, but Julie." John said.

Kelly's eyes went wide. John nodded.

"Yes; your sister saw it all; the ropes...the gag...our toy box...all of it. She was quite surprised, but also very curious." John said.

Kelly tilted her head slightly.

"Yes...curious. Rather than going off on some rant about us being sexual deviants or simply fleeing in embarrassment she started asking questions. Well, I figured she'd have gone to you as soon as possible to ask you about it so rather than have you be blindsided I decided to answer her questions. She wanted to know what I would have done to you if you'd been the one who walked in instead of her. When I told her that I planned to tie you to the coffee table she wanted to see how I would do it so I tied her up." John said.

Kelly looked surprised.

"Anyway she kept asking questions about what I'd have done next so I kept going." John said.

Kelly said something into her gag, but John couldn't understand what it was.

"Anyway...she's in the living room tied to the coffee table as we speak. She's naked except for her stockings, garter belt, and heels. I had just finished shaving off that thick patch of pubic hair she had and was about to start having some fun with her when you pulled in. In a minute I'm going to carry you in there and put you on your side on the couch so you can watch as I have fun with Julie. I think it will be really good for you. You really enjoy the release of giving up control of your own body to me...it can only add to things for you to have to lay there and watch me play with your sister. I'll give you one chance to stop this Kelly. If you absolutely can't stand for this to happen shake your head. If you're okay with this, nod. This is your one chance to stop this from happening. Once I carry you in there neither of you has any say in what happens for the rest of the night so the decision you make right now is one all 3 of us will have to live with. What do you think?" John asked.

Kelly looked at her husband for a moment; finally she nodded.

"So you are okay with proceeding?" John asked.

Kelly nodded again.

"Okay." John said.

John stood up and lifted his bound wife into his arms. He could see Julie's head craning to look at the door. The look of fear and excitement on her face when John entered carrying Kelly was priceless. John carried Kelly over to the couch and put her on her side facing Julie on the table; he put two throw pillows under her head to support it.

"Julie...since Kelly is unable to speak for herself I'll fill you in. Kelly gets off on giving herself up to me the way you have so far tonight. I've decided to add to her thrill by forcing her to watch as I have my way with you...her own sister." John said.

Julie's eyes lit up...not with fear...with lust. John saw her reaction and smiled.

"The thought of having your sister watch us play excites you does it? Good. Let me just record our new arrival and we can get started." John said.

John picked up the camera and stood in a position where he could get photos of Julie all but naked and tied to the coffee table and Kelly still fully clothed but bound and gagged and watching helplessly from the couch. He made sure to get some video of the situation as well. Finally John turned to the toy box.

"Julie, you should know that there will be some level of pain involved in this for you. I never do anything to Kelly that would draw blood or leave more than some temporary bruises, but you will be experiencing some pain." John said.

John pulled a small bag of clothes pins out of the box. He pulled one out and knelt beside Julie with Kelly looking on helplessly mere feet away on the couch. John placed his left hand on Julie's breast and squeezed it so that her nipple rose up between his thumb and forefinger. With his right hand John squeezed the clothes pin to open it and lowered it so the small opening for the clothes line was encircling Julie's nipple. He slowly eased up the pressure holding it open. The less pressure John applied to one end of the clothes pin the more it applied to Julie's nipple on the other end. Julie groaned and grimaced with discomfort.

Finally John's fingers came away from the clothes pin leaving it biting into Julie's nipple. He retrieved a second clothes pin and repeated the process on her other nipple. Julie moaned again. With both nipples in the bight of clothes pins John took up the camera and snapped several photos.

John picked up a third clothes pin. Julie looked on with curious fear as he again moved towards her breasts. She yelped into the gag as he took a pinch of her soft creamy skin and pulled it up. John slowly closed the clothes pin around the pulled up flesh. He repeated this until there were a total of a dozen clothes pins on Julie's breasts; one on each nipple, and 10 spread across her breasts pinching at pulled up flesh. Julie had a nearly permanent look of discomfort on her face as John took pictures and video close ups of the sprung wooden jaws feasting on her flesh.

Human skin doesn't like to be pulled up and held away from the body for long so there was the occasional pop and clunk of one of the clothes pins losing its grip and falling to the table top. This was accompanied by Julie sighing with relief as the last few seconds when only a small piece of flesh were between the wooden jaws of the clothes pin are by far the most painful. Each time one would pop off John would put it on a different location on her breast.

Julie's creamy white breasts were soon covered with oddly rectangular red and purple marks where the clothes pins had bitten into her flesh. John started moving the clothes pins down to her tight little tummy. The flesh here wasn't as pliable so the clothes pins didn't stay on very long, but they stayed on long enough to inflict the pleasurable pain that John intended.

Julie knew where John was heading long before he got there. When the first clothes pin bit into her flesh below the level of her garter belt she lifted her head to watch as best she could.

John took great care in applying the clothes pins to Julie's freshly shaved pubic mound. He heard a long expected whimper and saw tears in her eyes as he slowly allowed the first clothes pin to close around one of her moist and engorged pussy lips. John applied two to each side before taking pictures and video.

"How do you feel ladies? Helpless? Let's see if you're enjoying this Kelly." John said.

John moved over to his wife and pulled her skirt up around her waist. He placed his hand on the crotch of her panties...they were soaked. He smiled.

"You like this huh? You like lying there helpless; watching your husband play with your bound and gagged sister?" John asked.

John felt Kelly shiver under his hand. He smiled; she was loving it. He returned his attention to Julie.

"You picked this up earlier...did it interest you?" John asked.

John picked up the flogger and gave it a few quick waves through the air. Julie's eyes lit up in terror.

"From what Kelly tells me it looks a lot worse than it feels, but I'll let you be the judge of that." John said.

John knew that the leather tails could in fact hurt a great deal if he wanted them to, but that's not how he and Kelly used it...so that's not how he planned to use it with Julie. He lowered it and pulled the tails across her tight little tummy.

"Across here first I think." John said.

John flicked his wrist and the tails whipped through the air impacting on Julie's tummy. There had been no force behind it so it was more the mental component than the physical pain that made her whole body convulse.

John had a practiced hand with the flogger so he was able to use it to give Julie teasing little stings rather than painful impacts. He moved up and down her belly and down her thighs. Her eyes shot wide open when he started dragging the tails over her breasts. He smiled down at her.

"You're gonna love this Julie. Look over at your sister...she loves it. Don't you baby?" John asked.

Julie turned her head and saw Kelly's eyes fixated on where the tails were dangling just inches above her sister's breasts.

"See...she doesn't want to miss a single exquisite stroke." John said.

John flicked his wrist and brought the tails down on Julie's left breast...then her right. He moved back and forth from one to the other. Little red marks appeared on her breasts after a few minutes, and there were tears in Julie's eyes, but she was moaning with pleasure...not pain.

"I told you that you'd like it." John said.

John put the flogger down and dug around in the toy box again. He came out with a vibrating egg and a bottle of lube. The egg had a wire connecting it to a remote.

"Any guess where this is going? Kelly knows." John said.

Julie looked over at her sister; then back at John.

"Kelly always cums hardest when this is buzzing in her ass as I go down on her...then fuck her." John said.

Both sisters took in a sharp breath. John smiled.

"Oh yes...I am going to fuck you at least once tonight Julie; probably a couple of times. You wanted to know what Kelly experiences when I tie her up and I always fuck her when she's bound, but first thing's first." John said.

John moved to his knees between Julie's legs. John lubed up the silver egg and then reached down and placed it against her asshole.

"Now; as I'm not trying to be gentle and romantic this is going to hurt a bit. It would be best if you didn't clench and try to resist." John said.

With one firm shove the egg overcame the tightness of Julie's asshole and disappeared inside; leaving only the wire trailing out as proof of where it had gone. Julie screamed into the gag; as much from shock as from pain.

John picked up the remote and the egg that was deep in Julie's ass began to vibrate and pulse; she immediately moaned at the sensation. He looked over at Kelly.

"Your sister's ass is really tight. Do you suppose she's never had anything back there before? If that's the case I might just have to spend some time back there myself before the evening is over." John said.

Neither Julie nor Kelly looked shocked. They had both already accepted that John was going to fuck Julie in any way that he wanted and they were both anticipating it...longing for him to use her for his own release. John moved down so his face was only inches from Julie's pussy.

"My god she's so wet...the smell is incredible. It's a good thing this towel is still here or she'd ruin the coffee table she's oozing so much." John said.

John grabbed the camera to take a few pictures of the wire coming out of Julie's ass, but also of his tongue flicking at her clit for the first time. Julie's body writhed around pulling at the ropes. John was glad that he'd gagged her too as it became clear that she was even more vocal during sex than her sister.

After several minutes of going down on her John could feel Julie getting close to an orgasm so he stopped. She groaned with disappointment. John moved over beside the couch and leaned in towards Kelly's face.

"Can you see your sister's juices on my face baby? Can you smell her on me? She hasn't even had an orgasm yet and she's gushing like a leaky pipe." John said.

John kissed his wife all over her face being sure to leave as much of her sister's scent on her as possible. He moved to the other side of the coffee table so that Kelly had a clear view.

"You're a bit too close to cumming for me to keep going down on you right now Julie so I'll have to amuse myself with you in other ways." John said.

Without warning he slapped Julie firmly on the left breast. She yelped from the sting, but looked up into John's eyes with a hunger saying she was desperate for more. He began spanking his sister in law's breasts in steady succession. Julie cried out when he grabbed both of her nipples and twisted them at the same time.

John lowered his mouth to her breasts and began licking, sucking, and kissing his sister in law's red stinging flesh. Every once in a while he grabbed some of the soft flesh between his teeth and bit down. Julie's screams were nearly too much for the gag. He was pleased that they were not screams of unbearable pain; they were screams of unbelievable pleasure.

When John sank his teeth into one of Julie's nipples her whole body shuddered. When he lifted his head with the nipple between his teeth pulling her whole breast up and away from her body she finally exploded.

John let Julie's nipple fall free from his mouth and watched as she had an orgasm. John had the presence of mind to look over at Kelly who was staring in awe at her sister's trembling body.

John quickly moved between Julie's legs and started going down on her again. If she'd been gushing before she was a torrent of female juices now. He changed the speed of the egg which was still buzzing in her ass and slid two fingers into her pussy while attacking her clit with his tongue. In no time at all he was rewarded as Julie erupted for a second time. John's mouth filled with her sweet nectar.

After lapping up as much as he could John stood up and looked down at both sisters and smiled. He saw both of their eyes light up as he reached to pull off his T-shirt. John pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. He kicked off his shoes. He undid his pants and pulled them and his boxers down together and stepped out of them. John was left wearing a pair of socks, but finding that look ridiculous he quickly took them off leaving him naked.

zeke81
zeke81
1,988 Followers