Playing With His Sister In Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John wanted badly to just plunge his cock into Julie and start fucking his sexy sister in law, but he knew that the situation called for much more than that. There were two incredibly beautiful, extremely horny women at his mercy. They were both getting off on his control over them, and he was enjoying the power that he had over them. John wanted to be sure that they both really enjoyed themselves as much as he was enjoying himself. He moved first to his wife Kelly on the couch. He leaned over her so his hard cock was resting against her cheek.

"Feel the heat in my cock baby? Feel how hard it is? In a few minutes the cock that has been kept only for you since we met will be deep inside your baby sister and there's not a thing you can do about it." John said.

John wiped his cock across her top lip right below her nose so she could get a good strong smell of his musk. Then he moved over to the coffee table. He straddled the table, and Julie, at the level of her shoulders. Julie's eyes were darting back and forth between John's cock and his face.

With one hand John bent his cock down and lowered himself so that he could drag his cock all over her face. He tapped it down against her nose and smacked it firmly against each of her cheeks.

"Your brother in law just smacked you in the face with his cock Julie...what do you think of that? I'm going to fuck you too...not for your enjoyment, but for mine." John said.

John moved back and rubbed his hard cock all over Julie's breasts; smacking her nipples with the head before moving towards her pussy.

Trying to fuck someone who is tied to a table the way Julie was is not easy. Her pussy wasn't at the edge of the table...her knees were. Luckily, having tied Kelly to the table before, John had had time to work out a way to fuck a woman tied to the coffee table. He grabbed a low overstuffed footrest and moved it to the end of the coffee table. He pushed it so that it was almost against Julie's bound calves with the toes of her black high heeled shoes disappearing beneath it. John knelt on the footrest and then lowered his hands to the coffee table to work himself into position.

Supporting himself on one hand and guiding his cock with the other, John was looking into Julie's eyes as his cock found her hot and dripping pussy. His eyes darted to the side to see Kelly's reaction. She couldn't see John entering her sister, but from Julie's reaction Kelly knew that her husband's cock was entering her sister.

John pushed forward until his cock was all the way in Julie's pussy. It was tight, but it was so wet that he'd had no trouble penetrating her. John lowered himself on top of her letting her feel his whole weight on her. John's head was by her ear on the side that allowed him to look at Kelly as he spoke.

"It's a bit late to be worried about it now, but are you on birth control Julie? I will be filling you with cum either way, but what would people say if my first child was with my sister in law and not my wife?" John asked.

John felt Julie shudder beneath him and he could see Kelly shiver as well.

John started fucking Julie with long slow strokes. The sound was incredible. Julie's moaning was accompanied by the very satisfying sloshing sound of a very wet and eager pussy being fucked.

When Kelly and John had first started playing like this, John had cum very quickly. After all, by the time they got to him fucking her they had been playing for at least half an hour if not far longer and he'd been turned on that entire time. Experience brought control so as he was fucking Julie, John looked over at Kelly and they both knew that he could last a good long while.

After a few minutes John had to stop to readjust the footrest, which was trying to walk away. John pulled his cock out of Julie's pussy and moved to his knees beside the table to move the footrest back into position.

"Oh man; I've got to get some pictures of that. Your pussy is nice and red and it's gaping open a little bit." John said.

John quickly grabbed the camera and took some pictures of Julie's pussy. He moved back on top of her and started fucking her again. He had to move the footrest three more times and each time he took more pictures of her pussy as it got more and more red and stretched out. Finally John decided it was time for him to have his release.

"Are you ready Julie? I'm about to cum inside you." John said.

Julie moaned an enthusiastic response so John sped up until he could feel his balls tightening and he just let go.

John couldn't help thinking that it was unfortunate there was no way for him to make Kelly feel him emptying a massive load of his cum into her sister's pussy; he knew that would have driven her wild. She was still writhing around on the couch as she watched.

John looked down into Julie's eyes and saw a lust and happiness that he'd seen many times in her sister's eyes. He pulled himself up off of Julie and picked up the camera.

"Oh man your pussy is so red. Oh and here comes a little dribble of my cum." John said.

John took several pictures of Julie's pussy then retrieved the video camera for close ups as more of his cum ran out of her. He returned the video camera to its tripod and looked over at his wife.

"You should really have a look at this Kelly. You need to see just how well I fucked your sister." John said.

John moved over and picked up his wife. He placed her on her knees bent forward with her chest against the coffee table...her face just inches above her sister's pussy. From that position Kelly could feel the heat from her sister's body and see and smell the mixture of her husband's cum and her sister's cum oozing out of her sister's pussy. John took several pictures of them posed like that.

"That's hot; it's almost as if you're going down on her." John said.

John bent down and with two fingers spread Julie's pussy open. Kelly's eyes were fixated on it.

"See all that cum I put in your sister's pussy?" John asked.

John plunged his finger into Julie's pussy and then smeared it along Kelly's lip.

"Smell that? That's your husband's cum and your sister's pussy blended together." John said.

Kelly looked up at her husband with a pleading in her eyes that he knew all too well. She said something into the gag which John translated as 'Fuck me. I need it.' John smiled.

"Ready for some action of your own?" John asked.

Kelly nodded violently.

"Okay, but I can't do it with you like that." John said.

John picked Kelly back up and put her back on the couch.

"Where did I put those scissors?" John asked.

Julie turned her head to watch as John cut Kelly out of her blouse and skirt. A few more quick snips and her bra and panties were gone as well leaving Kelly as naked as her sister. Both were wearing nothing more than garter belts, stockings, and black high heels. One of Kelly's shoes had fallen off when John was moving her so she only had one shoe remaining.

"Do you want to play a little first or should I just fuck you?" John asked.

Kelly's response was a muffled 'fuck me.'

John smiled.

"Okay; I won't make you wait for it tonight. Where to put you? It has to be somewhere that Julie can see us since you watched me with her. Oh...I know; you're gonna love this." John said.

John picked Kelly up and turned towards the coffee table. He put Kelly face down on top of Julie in a 69 position. Their naked bodies pressed together.

"This way you can watch my cum ooze out of your sister while she watches me fuck you up close." John said.

John had to straddle the coffee table above Julie's head, but it wasn't difficult to get a good footing. With Kelly's ankles and wrists bound together behind her back all he had to do was grab her thighs, lift her up a little, spread her legs, and he was able to push his hard cock into her.

Without her arms to support her over her sister, Kelly's face was rubbing vigorously against Julie's cum drenched pussy as John fucked her; covering her face in the sticky mixture of her husband's cum and her sister's pussy juices. John could tell that Julie didn't mind that it was her sister's face rubbing her clit because she was soon moaning and panting with renewed pleasure. He couldn't see either of their faces from where he was, but John was certain that they each had their eyes locked on their sister's pussy.

Kelly's moans built quickly and John knew that it wouldn't be long before she came. He decided to let her cum quickly so he concentrated on cumming with her.

To John's surprise it was Julie who came first. He could feel her entire body shaking through Kelly. A few minutes later Kelly started into her orgasm and John let go filling a second of the Evans sisters with his cum in less than 45 minutes.

As John pulled his cock out of Kelly he lowered her down so that her pussy was even with Julie's chin.

John grabbed the camera and started taking pictures. The pictures he'd taken of Kelly leaning in towards Julie's freshly fucked pussy were hot, but Kelly had still been fully clothed in those. Now they were both naked except for garter belts and stockings. With the way Kelly was laying on top of Julie their bare breasts were pressed into one another's stomachs and their clits were resting on their sister's chins. If not for the ball gags they'd have been able to flick out their tongues and lick their sister's pussy. Each time they breathed in through their noses they were taking in the scent of their sister's pussy juice mixed with John's cum.

John spread Kelly's pussy open and pulled a trail of cum out onto Julie's face. He moved to take up the video camera and zoomed in.

"Two gorgeous sisters...one my wife...one my sister in law; both tied up and completely at my mercy. Two sisters should never be in the position they're in right now; naked and in a 69 with their sister's freshly fucked pussy literally in their faces. They both have my cum in their pussies right now. Both of them have a combination of my cum and their sister's pussy juices on their faces that came out of their sister's pussy. Both of them can feel the heat and smell the heavenly scent of their sister's well fucked pussy. If a few little dribbles manage to get past their ball gags they'll be able to taste my cum with their sister's pussy. God it's so hot seeing you two laying there like that; staring at each other's pussy. It makes me wonder if you two ever messed around with each other when you were younger. Is this the first time you've been in a 69 together before? Have you tasted each other's pussies before? Maybe I should force you to do it now." John said.

As he taunted them John became aroused again. He started stroking his cock.

"Fucking Kelly when Julie's face was just inches away gave me an idea. This might be a little tough to pull off without untying you, but let's give it a shot." John said.

John moved down between Julie's legs and pushed Kelly's head to the side. John was able to get his cock to Julie's pussy without Kelly falling off the table, but he had to hold her in place.

"There; Julie watched me fuck you from a few inches away and now you can watch your husband's cock fuck your sister's pussy from inches away." John said.

John started slowly fucking Julie for the second time. The position was too awkward for him to fuck Julie hard and fast, but that was just fine with John; each time he pulled out and Kelly saw his cock glistening with her sister's juices he could feel her tremble.

"Oh how I wish you weren't gagged so I could just pull out of your sister's pussy and stuff my cock in your mouth. There'd be no way you could avoid tasting her on my cock." John said.

When John finally came in Julie for the second time he continued to thrust into her for another minute or two; this caused the mixture of his freshly deposited cum and Julie's juices to ooze out of her pussy more quickly.

John pulled himself off of Julie and moved Kelly back into position so her face was in her sister's pussy. He grabbed the camera and took more pictures.

"Boy; I've sure made a mess of your sister's pussy haven't I sweetheart?" John asked.

Kelly moaned; her eyes locked on the trail of cum coming out of Julie.

"What do you say we help her clean up a little bit?" John asked.

With one hand John took a handful of Kelly's hair and began wiping his cum from Julie's pussy; with the other hand he took pictures. John pushed some of Kelly's hair up into her sister's pussy to clean up some of his cum; Kelly's hair became matted and sticky with cum. He then moved to the other end of the table and used Julie's hair to wipe up as much of the cum oozing out of Kelly's pussy as he could. John picked up the camera and started taking pictures again.

"Well ladies; I've had fun how about you?" John asked.

Julie and Kelly moaned.

"I just need a little more close up video and we can call it a night." John said.

John grabbed the video camera and again got close up looks at both his wife and sister in law. They both looked like wanton whores; a much different look than the confident professionalism that they always showed in public. When John was satisfied that he had enough video he took the DVD out of the camera, put in a fresh one, and returned it to the tripod. He took the memory card out of the camera as well.

"Okay ladies; I'm going to go stash these. Don't go anywhere; not that you could if you wanted to." John said.

John left the room. When he returned he finally moved Kelly off of her sister and returned her to the couch.

It was only then that John began to feel uneasy about what had happened. The session was over and it was time for him to untie them. What would their reaction be? Neither had seemed upset while it was happening; in fact they'd both seemed to thoroughly enjoy it. With the heat of the moment gone though, John wasn't sure what to expect. Had he gone too far? He wasn't even sure who to untie first.

Finally John decided on Kelly; they both had a right to be mad at him...he had in many respects raped his sister in law in front of his wife. If one of them was going to kill him or call the police he owed it to his wife to allow her the chance to do it. John released the four chains holding Kelly's arms and legs behind her back.

Kelly rolled into a seated position then stood up. John watched her closely as she stretched her stiff limbs before sitting back down. She removed each of the four cuffs at her wrists and ankles before finally reaching up and removing her gag.

"Aren't you going to untie Julie too? Or are you not done playing with her yet?" Kelly asked.

John moved over and started untying Julie as Kelly again rose and stretched her body. John freed Julie's legs first; then moved to loosen the rope binding her elbows together. Finally he freed her wrists from their bindings. Julie sat up on the table and reached up to undo her own gag. She dropped it beside the table and looked over at her sister. There was a silence between the two sisters that made John incredibly nervous.

"Can I borrow some clothes to go home in? John cut mine off of me." Julie said.

"Are you leaving?" Kelly asked.

"I'd intended to; should I stay?" Julie asked.

Kelly laughed.

"After what just happened I think you and I need to talk and the sooner we do it the better. Plus, it will be much easier for us to go shopping together in the morning if you simply stay here." Kelly said.

"Shopping?" Julie asked.

"Of course. Every time we play like this and John cuts me out of my clothes I get to go shopping the next day and he can't complain about what I buy. Since he's cut up your clothes I'm sure he insists upon replacing them; don't you John?" Kelly asked.

John nodded.

"Yes of course. Can't have your sister running around naked can we?" John asked.

"Since she's currently naked I'd say that we can have her running around naked; though I wouldn't recommend it in public." Kelly said.

"It's late...if you two want to talk tonight you should head up to the bedroom; I'll clean up." John said.

"That's alright John. You can go to bed and Julie and I will clean up." Kelly said.

"Alright then. Goodnight." John said.

John kissed Kelly and headed for the bedroom.

To be continued............