All Comments on 'Playing with My Man's Ass after Work'

by goodmindwanders

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Excellent writing, hot story, I loved it.

Only one thing: from "I manage to get you on your knees with your face in the pillows" to "I begin to pump your cock in my mouth" I missed something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

Author should probably have mentioned her body position, i.e., underneath him with his clock in her mouth as she works the vibrator in his ass. Clarity is nice, but a careful reader gets the picture! Excellent fun, more please?!

malc0ntentmalc0ntentalmost 6 years ago
great.

I thought it was pretty awesome. good job.

goodmindwandersgoodmindwandersalmost 6 years agoAuthor
From the author:

CALM DOWN GUYS, I know the story is poorly written, I wrote it over 8 years ago. I was 18 and had a naughty pen pal. I'm so glad to see everyone so passionate about their erotic reading though! Be kind, there are more stories to come written by me in the present-day! :)

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Interesting comment from the author

"Calm down guys" seems less appropriate here to the same comment made on the other story (Passionate Fuck on the Couch) by the same author. The three reader comments here were favourable.

Mine wouldn't have been if I had read the story, and for the same reason that I commented less-than-favourably on the other story -- second-person narration doesn't work well for me with erotic stories.

Lue

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Pegging with passion. I loved it. Only problem was it was too short. That's a good criticism to have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous