All Comments on 'Playing with the Wife Ch. 04'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good grief.

This gets worse and worse. Their own mother couldn't tell the "teenager" was actually a grown ass woman? She would have to be completely blind. And then the husband is having an affair with a woman old enough to be his mom? Seriously, this is your plot line?

And magically the hypnotized woman is happier than ever...the sheer insanity makes me want to bash my head into the wall. Or the author.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07over 7 years agoAuthor
Ever heard of a Brian Rix farce?

If you haven't heard of Brian Rix, look him up on google. Not so funny these days, but it was back then.

A young guy having sex for the first time is certainly going to be in love with the woman, how ever old she is. She wasn't old enough to be his mom. In the story, she is 5 years younger her than her husband, and he is five years younger than the lads mom. Please try to keep up, and read with comprehension, I shall be testing you later, boy!

All my writing is tongue in cheek, though who's tongue? If you look for the funny peculiar side of life, you will find it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hahaha this story is so fun, I would have loved to be a teenager again but I wouldn't pass for 18 again still I can fantasise with the help of your story, I like that Bluebell is getting sucked in as well, fantastic please add to this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...