Playing with the Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I won't ever forget you, Liz,' he said, and realised the mistake.

She laughed, and shook her hair from the bun holding it up.

'No one has called me Liz, for a long time. A boyfriend. . .' she wistfully spoke.

'Tell me all about it,' he said.

'No, I can't. All right, but don't tell. I was terrible. I was head over heels in love with him. I was willing to do anything for him, and I do mean anything. I tried to find out what he wanted, but he wouldn't tell me. He told me the things I did wrong, but not the things I did right. That's youth I guess. I didn't mean you Leonard,' she blushed.

'What do you mean about, doing anything?' he teased.

She laughed, with a hand over her mouth.

'I was very naughty. I was always a good girl, except with him. He released something mischievous in me. Alright, so long as you promise not to tell. It's our secret, a big secret,' she said, looking serious.

'Go on, I'm intrigued. Yes, I promise, it's a secret,' he said.

She laughed again, a light tinkling sound of fun and happiness.

'You make me laugh and feel happy, Leonard, like he did. It's a giddy feeling like being spun around, out of control, at a fair. Well, in those days women weren't supposed to be clever, they were home makers. In big cities they were burning their bra, we were baking cakes,' she explained.

'Yes, we did it, as you so wonderfully put it. In the back of his car, the only place we could. It was called lovers point then. It still is? Nothing changes then,'

'You said you were willing to do anything for him,' he prompted.

'Yes, well, that is embarrassing. You know what anything means. He was experienced and I wasn't. I guess I didn't know what I was offering him,' she excused herself.

Leonard suddenly realised, she was talking about him! What she was recounting wasn't something from the distant past. These memories were what they did when she was Liz.

'So what did you promise him,' he persisted.

'You think it was all sweetness and innocence in those days, and that youth today knows it all. I promised to be his. . .' she couldn't go on.

'Go on, tell me,' he persisted.

'It's so silly and embarrassing now. I promised to be his, toy. To play with whenever he wanted,' she said, and gasped.

He knew that wasn't all, but could hardly push his mother's friend into saying bad things.

'You haven't told anyone, have you,' he said.

'No. It feels good telling you, Leonard. A kind of release, a sadness shared, or something,' she explained.

'I'm glad to share a naughty you,' he grinned.

She laughed with him, then put on a false anxious expression. He wondered what was going through her mind.

'You're not going to blackmail me into being your toy, are you,' she said.

It sounded like a request rather than a fearful plea. She held his hand all the time they were talking, and now gripped it hard.

'I will if you want me to,' he laughed.

She laughed along with him, but didn't say yes, or no. She didn't even shake her head. Instead, she stared into his eyes, trying to tell him something, or was she looking for something in him.

'I'd love for you to be my plaything, Liz,' he said, with feeling.

She didn't say anything. She didn't pull him up for calling her Liz. She got up from the table, to busy herself, as though trying to decide how to answer him.

'Did he take advantage?' he asked.

'No! He was lovely, just like you, Leonard,' she said.

With embarrassment colouring her cheeks, she escaped the moment by making coffee. While it brewed she cleaned the sink and work surfaces.

She bent over to delve in a cupboard, and he looked away in case he was caught looking at her bottom. The sight of a pair of pink panties gripping her bottom, was very enticing. He had to turn away, for it was wrong to be excited by his mother's friend. Besides, she was a married woman, so very much out of bounds.

He shouldn't be ogling her ass, even if they had screwed in the back of his car. Damn! She was so gorgeous. Wiggling a heart shaped bottom at him was too much to resist. As it was Elizabeth, and no longer available, she was all the more attractive.

'Leonard, come and help me reach this,' she said.

He hardly caught what she said, from being deaf and blind to everything except her wriggling bottom. It was well known that adolescents were deaf and blind when concentrating on something of interest. If in doubt, ask Leonard's mother.

'Leonard!' she persisted.

'What's the matter, Mrs Atkins?' he said.

'I can't reach the spare cleaning fluid,' she complained.

'Here let me,' he said, and knelt beside her.

He pushed a hand against her, to reach in, and inadvertently rubbed his arm against the side of her breast.

She went to straighten up and banged her head on the cupboard.

He got up, pulling her with him. He cradled her in his arms, and kissed her forehead. She looked up at him with longing in her eyes. He knew that look, from when she was Liz.

He wondered if being Liz for so long, was influencing her behaviour toward him. Their time together had transformed into a pleasant memory from her adolescence. The feelings and attraction for him as Liz, was affecting Mrs Atkins' judgments.

'Are you dizzy?' he asked.

He held her tight, not because of the knock on the head.

'A little' she lied. 'Hold on, in case I fall,' she added.

She pushed her head against his chest, and heard a fast heart beat. It wasn't just her racing away from deep feelings.

'I'm too old, Leonard,' she said.

'Too old for what,' he teased.

'Too old for you,' she quietly spoke.

'No, no, not at all. I'd love you to be my toy, to play with,' he smiled.

Neither of them laughed this time.

'You're so lovely and you make me laugh. I'd love to be your toy, Leonard, but I can't,' she said.

Meaning to kiss his cheek, she grazed his lips instead. They kissed again, and pressed home. Tongues guardedly touched, and carefully played. Not wanting to lead the other along, or take advantage of a married woman, they shied off. Of a sudden, as though by mutual agreement, the kiss became a full blown dual.

Pulling away, but staying in his arms, she asserted, 'You've done something to me, Leonard.'

'What do you mean?' he asked, sounding worried.

'I feel nice when you are around. Wonderful in fact. I feel smitten with you, Leonard. I'm a twenty-eight year-old-woman, and your an eighteen year-old-boy. It's not right. Please, let me go. Why this has happened I don't understand. I'll try to fight it, but you must help me,' she said.

There had been no attempt to push him away. She was in his arms, holding on tight, belying the words of protest. He held onto her as he sat down, pulling her onto his lap.

'No! We mustn't!' she complained, but didn't make a move to escape.

'It's alright, don't worry. It happens sometimes. We can work this through and you will see it isn't real. It will just wear off,' he said.

'I shouldn't be sitting on your lap, Leonard. You'd better let me go, this is wrong. What would your mother say if she saw you holding me tight,' she said, trying to convince herself as well as him.

'It's alright, we just need to break the fantasy and bring in some reality,' he explained.

'How do you know what we should do? Will it work?' she asked.

'We'll have to do something. Pushing things too far will work. You will see the reality of our situation, and that will bring it to an end,' he lectured.

'Oh. Like what? What do we have to do?' she innocently asked.

'Kiss me, and you'll see the reality is silly, not romantic,' he advised.

She opened her mouth and pressed it against his. She felt his tongue entwine with hers. They concentrated on smooching, long and hard. Eventually they came up for air. He massaged a breast and she hardly noticed, certainly not enough to complain.

'That didn't work, I feel all the more besotted with you,' she said.

'Shock tactics, that's what is needed,' he said.

'What are you doing to me?' she complained, knowing exactly what he was going to do.

He picked her up and settled her bottom on the kitchen table. Her legs were spread either side of his. While protesting, she pulled them together, only to grip his hips. She rocked back a little, making herself all the more available. He lifted her legs around his waist, and she locked her ankles.

'We can't do this, Leonard, it's so very wrong, we mustn't. Put me down, Leonard, please,' she hoarsely whispered.

She felt the head of his cock enter her, and he was right, it was shocking. Not in a way to stop the madness. Instead it was exciting, and overwhelming.

With the head of his cock inside, he asked, 'Do you want to stop?'

'No! Not now, please, do it to me,' she moaned.

It was an awkward position, and he couldn't get all the way in. Why in hell he was doing this, he had no idea. It had suddenly caught him off guard. An irresistible urge to fuck her overcame him. As Elizabeth she had become so very much more desirable.

When he left, she slumped down in a chair with her head in her hands.

'What have I done?' she moaned.

Despite finding the act of sex with a teenager a bad thing to do, she glowed with excitement and wellbeing. What was she going to do next time he called? A serious talk was called for, or maybe just telling him it was a moment of madness, and no more could be said or done. Would that be enough?

She couldn't help giggling like a silly schoolgirl.

'Stop it, it was naughty!' she told herself.

Screwing a boy in her kitchen wasn't just naughty, it was very wrong, and very bad. So where should she have screwed him, if not the kitchen! She threw her head back and laughed. She wrapped both arms around her body and squeezed tight, recalling how wonderful it felt in his arms.

What would she do next time he called? Anything he wanted?

'Something has happened, this isn't what I want, surely! Is it something he's done to me? It can't be my fault, I've never felt this way before. He must have done something to me. What has that boy done to me?' she tried to reason.

***

Elizabeth had to change out of the clothes, and put them in the wash. Maybe she was being over sensitive, but they smelt of their sex. After a shower, she felt better. She dare not look at herself in a mirror, in case she felt unworthy of his attention.

'That is ridiculous! Get a grip woman!' she told herself.

Getting dressed she noticed the bra didn't fit, and tried another. Why her breasts were bigger she had no idea. Her hips seemed fuller, as her panties were tight. It must be because she was eating too much, and putting on weight. Her weight was the same, and the rest of her was, if anything, slimmer. Her waist looked slimmer from supporting larger breasts.

If she could have met Liz, it might have occurred to her what was happening. Female hormones had become overactive, enhancing her breasts and hips. It didn't matter that she had been through this as a teenager, the youthful hormones were ordering enhancements to what was already there.

From a fit of anger, she dumped her dainties into a waste bin. Back in the kitchen the silly act worried her. Why had she been so impulsive over such a drastic decision? Her breasts were more firm than they had been, but of course she had to wear a bra. Why on earth did she dump her panties? How was she going to go shopping for more, without wearing underwear?

Looking at the stinking household rubbish, oozing over her underwear, she decided to put the lid back on it all. Live dangerously, she told herself. A buzz coursed through her veins. She wasn't on drugs, but a surge of hormones took her by surprise. It swamped her common sense, leaving her feeling wicked and defiant.

Elizabeth began thinking about Leonard. He wouldn't want her to wear underwear. He was such a handsome boy, and considerate too. She wished he was here to talk to, and discuss these overwhelming feelings. She felt so much more alive and happy when he was around. He knew how to talk her around from being depressed. Just a big friendly hug would be nice. She wouldn't kiss him, or lead him on this time.

She smiled from the memory of deeply kissing him. She had her arms around him, and was in his tight embrace. That had been naughty, but so very nice. They had made love, not just sex, it really was love. A strong sense of being his girlfriend overwhelmed her with happiness. When he returned, she would slowly seduce him, with kisses and hugs. She knew where boys liked to be kissed. She laughed at herself for being so very naughty.

***

'Where have you been?' Bluebell aggressively asked her bother.

'I've taken Elizabeth home. No more Liz,' he sadly spoke.

'What? Why did you do that!' she angrily spoke.

'I thought you would approve. What on earth is the matter?' he said, looking worried.

'Go over there and get her back, and quickly, before mom gets home,' she whispered, as though they might be overheard.

'Tell me why, I don't understand,' he said, digging in his heels.

'Just do it. Alright, I'll try to explain it to a simple boy. Mom and that man, Mr Atkins, are having a fling, that's why,' she urgently spoke.

'That's nonsense. How can you tell? Alright, alright. Surely it's better to bring Mrs Atkins back,' he said, looking bemused.

'No! We've got to keep her out of the way. If she returns too soon it will force them into a commitment. Give them space to find out it's not a good idea. Let the affair run its course. Then bring Elizabeth back, and all will be well,' his sister explained.

'What if they find it's a good idea?' he asked, then saw the look in her eyes.

'We'll make sure they have a bad time, alright?' she grinned.

'Come on, Leonard, trust me. Let the fire burn itself out. We'll bring Elizabeth back when they come to their senses,' she tried again.

Leonard relented, as he was sure she knew more about love and women than he did. It was difficult to understand his mother being in love with Mr Atkins. In fact it was disgusting and he didn't want to think about it.

He stopped outside the kitchen, hesitating to knock. He wondered if it was a fair swap, Mr Atkins wife, for his mother.

'Leonard, hello. Didn't expect to see you so soon,' she smiled, hugged, and kissed him.

'You're very quiet. What can I do for you Leonard?' she warmly spoke.

It was hoped the boy wasn't going to apologise for screwing her, and promise never to bother her again. That would make her a one night stand. Being used then abandoned would be terrible.

Leonard said the phrase, putting her into a trance. She was susceptible to commands, but was neither Liz, nor Elizabeth. There wasn't enough time to go through the barriers to reach Liz properly. He told her to be Liz, even though she was Elizabeth. Not sure if it would work, he carefully spoke another phrase.

'Wow! Leo, like fab! Are we going somewhere?' she asked, with a saucy look, and a swing of her hips.

'You'd best get changed, Liz. Bluebell wants to talk to you,' he said.

'Do you still love me?' she asked.

'Of course I do. I love you lots and lots,' he warmly spoke.

She ran to the door, turned to blow him a kiss, and disappeared. It was weird seeing her dressed as Elizabeth, a married woman, yet behaving like Liz, a teenager. He heard her rummaging around in the spare bedroom. It had become the Liz bedroom over the last couple of weeks.

Elizabeth was overwhelmed with youthful enthusiasm. Instead of going to her bedroom, she turned into the spare one. It was a surprise to see it decorated with a young girl's posters and other girly items scattered around. She opened a wardrobe, selected some clothes, and grabbed underwear from a draw.

It was unsettling to find she knew where everything was, despite not remembering being in the room. While changing, she thought about what happened in the kitchen. She'd come right out and asked Leonard if he loved her. How embarrassing! He said he did! He meant it! Oh, wonders of wonders!

'My boyfriend loves me, lots and lots,' she told the empty room.

The sound of her voice was strange. Higher pitched, and singing excitedly. An important feeling of not wanting to keep her boyfriend waiting overwhelmed her. She fixed her hair and make-up, then stood looking at herself in a mirror.

'What the hell? Oh, my, god! What do I look like?'

There was no way she could leave the house like this. She looked a travesty of youth. A sheep dressed as a lamb. At her age there was no way she could get away with dressing like this. Leo called, hurrying her along. As though he were her magnet, she was dragged from the room.

She came bouncing back to him, full of youthful enthusiasm.

'Am I still your girlfriend, and do you still love me? Like, yea?' Liz demanded to know.

'You've only been away five minutes. Yea, I still love you, and you are definitely my girlfriend. You look absolutely gorgeous. Lift the skirt, right up,' he demanded.

'Are we going to fuck?' she shyly asked.

Elizabeth felt a rush of emotion break over her, swamping the building anger and fear. Did she really say such a naughty thing? It answered the earlier question, he had done something to her, she'd been hypnotised. She was looking at herself behaving badly, though it wasn't her, it was a naughty girl, a slut.

'I'm glad to see my naughty sexy girlfriend wearing panties. Good girl,' he laughed.

'Thank you, sexy boyfriend,' she said, and wrapped her arms around him.

'Don't start anything, we need to get to my place,' he firmly told her.

It didn't stop him deeply kissing her, and whispering that she was the most ravishing and wonderful girl in the world. Liz giggled and ran off with him.

Elizabeth's head was in a whirl. It was obvious he'd done something to her, yet she hadn't tried to protect herself. How could she have? Hypnosis! Damn! This is why she had a crush on him, and why she was behaving so young, and so badly.

He'd hypnotised her to be his girlfriend. Obviously he'd commanded her to be in love with him. That was both a terrible thing to do, and a wonderful thing to experience. She couldn't help it, her heart was all a flutter. As Elizabeth and as Liz, she was in love with him. Being in love with him twice over was a powerful feeling to overcome.

12