All Comments on 'Playing Your Part Ch. 01'

by ZardozSays

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
pitadventrpitadventrabout 10 years ago
Great so far

Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
yes, I'm hooked!

I really liked hearing her reactions to all this weirdness, and following her thought processes. It made it feel more personal, kind of "Gosh, how would I _really_ react to this situation, would it truly be what I expect, or would I react in a way that would shock me?" Of course, I am dying to know what happens next,please continue!

ZardozSaysZardozSaysabout 10 years agoAuthor
thank you for your comments

Your feedback is appreciated.

I am glad that some were able to be drawn in a little to what I attempted here, and I hope you will enjoy the next part which will appear in a day or two. The story will have four or possibly five parts which I hope to get out in the couple weeks or so.

I realize that this story may seem rather slow moving and less graphically sexual than what people might expect, and even hope for on this site. But many people understand, as Dr. Kinsley once famously stated, that the most important sexual organ is the brain. My story tries to take this truth and run with it in a particular way I wanted to explore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous