All Comments on 'Plaything'

by pseudonym2005

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
naturistfam4naturistfam4over 15 years ago
one of the best

Great story, nothing else needs to be said.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

The best I have read in a long time please dont let this be your only submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
To Long

Good story but if I wanted to read a novel I'd go to the library.

drdoom39drdoom39over 15 years ago
Really HOT!

Too long? I disagree, way too short, i want to read more! Please post more of your stories with Allegra & Danielle (especially if they are so excellent).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GIVE US MUCH MORE OF THE SAME

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A good story, bit immature but good. But the

story is way to long. If you want book length get a publisher and publish a print copy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Don't listen to the rest

Good, long stories are few and far between on this site. Great work, very enjoyable, as was the length of the story. More! Sequel! Tell us more about their high school, what happens whne danielle returns on the monday!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, please.

You've left a great number of possibilities to explore. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW!

A bit too long, but otherwise- WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

When is the next story coming? That was fantastic. Not enough long stories like this! Great characters, incredible scenes! Bring us more allegra and daniella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Exxxcellent!!

Great writing!!! Keep going! It's long but worth it, you don't have to read all at once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
She's Drugged!

How is this story not categorized as non-consensual? You didn't even even include NC in the story tags...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Do more of that ! It is amazing !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please change the category.

This should be filed under non-consensual so that those of us that would rather see the two hateful socialite kids end up in prison as some 400 pound individual's bitch rather than succeed and learn nothing at all don't read it.

Love your other work btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aside from the category question

Excellent story, although I can see the non-consent problem some have it still is a well-written story, length was fine unless you suffer from ADHD or something. Thanks for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it and I want more

I would love to read the further adventures of Allegra and Danielle, especially of them seducing another girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous