All Comments on 'Plaything'

by Writer345

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
fishingrod48fishingrod48almost 9 years ago
Good Work

I liked this story. I look forward to your future writing.

KansasKansasalmost 9 years ago
You lost me with the surgical "improvements!"

A wealthy woman and her daughter kidnapping a beautiful woman to turn her into her daughter's slave/plaything is an incredibly hot idea, but when they surgically began altering the woman's body, including adding a TAIL? I couldn't read any further! This is a well-written story, but just not what I'd call lesbian erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Wow this was pretty crazy, but surprisingly entertaining. I'm very interested in what you will write next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

This is very much different than everything I've read but still very erotic. I was familiar with the "pet" lifestyle but was reluctant to keep on reading once I heard of the surgical modifications. Eventually, I was absorbed by the story. I loved the relationship between Hamsini and Hansa. I'm dissapointed that their roles as owner and pet couldn't continue but I guess nothing can be perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow...

Wow, so, this story was quite a turn on but also confusing. I didn't like the ending though. I liked Hansa being a human with normal limbs. I didn't like Hamsini a dog at all. *Sigh* Other than that, it was definitely different and great!

Writer345Writer345almost 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments.

You've given me a lot to think about which I wll certainly keep in mind when working on the next submission. The main thing that I have learned is that I should take more care in classifying the next story... Thinking about it, I agree that it should have had a different main tag. As I said, this is my first attempt at an erotic story - I am primarily a Sci Fi author and am happy to receive any feedback, suggestions, guidence and help that you may care to pass on.. I know that I cannot please everyone all of the time but will try to make the next one more girl-friendly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Sorry, the surgical "improvements" were a bit much for me. I'm sure it's a great sci fi story, but I'm here to read lesbian (human) stories. I stopped reading after she got the tail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
...

I didnt like it at all it had really nothing to do with humans and i think it was gross turning a girl character into pretty much a dog!!! Im sorry but humans fucking dogs and visa versa is really fucking gross!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok

This was a very strange story. I would definitely put it into a non-consent category. Word errors make it hard to understand until I could decipher the intent. Not my type of story, but mostly well-written. It was somewhat disturbing when the girls were turned into dogs.

Writer345Writer345over 8 years agoAuthor
"Word Errors"

Actually the story was writen in British English and not American Dialect hence the spellings may differ from what you are used to.

Gamera2000Gamera2000over 8 years ago
Fascinating story

I find stories of transformation and the psychological effect fascinating, and so this story definetely fall into that category. It is probably should best considered as a science fiction story with non-consent.

The ending was shocking, and yet given the nature of the mother seemed inevitable.

I look forward to future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
this is definitly in the wrong category

And way way way to fucking creepy

Writer345Writer345over 8 years agoAuthor
Answering Anonymous

Hi there Annonymous,

Yep!!! But then life is creepy. As a first ever attempt, which this was, I had no real idea of how to classify it and if it was being posted today, it would have a different classification. I try to answer all those who leave real comments, such as yours, with an email however I can't because you prefared to remain anonymous, pity as by your comment and advice, it looks as if I have made an impact upon another reader. If you think that this one is creepy, just wait until you see the full length novel that I am working on (Provisionally titled "Hannah's Hive"): this one will, as American's say, Freak-you-out!

Thank you for your advice and positive comment,

W345

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think this story is too fucking creepy who thinks this is sexy it's gross I'm loom for lesbian sex me bestially

I think this story is too fucking creepy who thinks this is sexy it's gross I'm loom for lesbian sex me bestially

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
Disagree

I totally disagree with the other 2 opinionaters. Myself I was enthralled by this writers vision. I wonder though if he flashed on the concept of his story, from.

[ The Island of Doctor Maru ] ?

CourtneysSubCourtneysSubabout 6 years ago
Well done

You told an amazing story,your obvious lean towards sci-fi added interesting aspects to a plot that was very good to begin with. Any negative comments are just my personal views and not meant as criticism as im not a writer and therefore not qualified to criticize anyone else's work. Having said that,the only thing i would have liked to have seen was Hansa stuggle more in the begining. Just seemed she accepted everything way to readily. And the ending left me,not displeased,but more likeis that it? Your story was deep and had everything a good story needs in my opiniojn.i hope you make further attempts as i will readily read them.

LBCNLLBCNLover 4 years ago
Amazing story!

I absolutely loved this story. It just got better and better as it progressed. I would love to see more stories like this from you. Thank you for sharing this :)

WingedLemmingWingedLemmingalmost 4 years ago
Up to a Point

I didn't mind the first round of surgical procedures, much. It was a little weird, but interesting. Perhaps bc I've read a lot of sci-fi/fantasy books where humans fall in love with other races, the idea of cross-species sex between sentient individuals, doesn't bother me much. The second round of surgical alterations took it beyond where I could like it, though. I suppose everybody's got their own line, for that sort of thing.

People are saying it belongs in "non-consent"...well...not quite. There's a "mind-contol" section, and I think it belongs there. The difference is: non-consent means somebody is doing something they *do not* want to be doing. Mind control means they're happy to do it, but only bc somebody made them want it. JukeboxEMCA is a writer on here, try some of their "lesbian sex/mind control" short stories. You might also consider the "non-human" category.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

I thought it would end with Padma giving Hansa the economist position, after catching their obvious schoolwork scheme, with Anika obviously staying to serve. I wanted the three of them to get to have their happy household together, permanently. At that point, I had already planned to favorite this story. The ending, though, and the way Swan Rider lost everything with such foolishness, just left me incredibly sad. Poor Anika, too, relegated back to obscurity. It was pointless. I don't think I'll read this one again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well Written But....

This was well written story but the first person narration destroys the within-story-premise plausibility. To imagine the "heroine" , or is it deranged victim, so casually and so up to every detail description (is she writing notes) of absolutely everything done to her , when she is supposed to be in a constant drugged state is beyond any kind suspension of disbelief, even a very generous one.

The moment that really made me lose hope was when she is first made to endure the daughter riding her face and all she has to say is that she tasted exquisite?! Of course, there is no reaction or knowledge of what she thinks up to that point is her sexual identity or preference in any meaningful way. Many of the problems, and there are many more (the final nail is when all the modifications are in, but that is for another time) derive from not really fleshing out the characters in a more neutral narration.

The writing skills are there without question but abandoning first person for third person would have solved some the problems, to know what the characters are actually thinking, feeling and their reactions, which in this case are not very normal, as if they are all deranged before all the action took place.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
What should've happened.

Hansa clearly became Hamsini's Pet Dog or Swan but unexpectedly Hamsini fell in love with Hansa.But apparently Hamsini rather losing Hansa she underwent the same transformation as Hansa did,and turned into a Hybrid Futanari Dog Girl rather than live as a human,and her and Hansa could live as Dog Girls in love.

But to be honest I wish they or atleast Hansa could have gotten Hamsini pregnant with her little clitty,and they have a litter of puppy babies and have a new breed of human hybrids that were dogs.Overall this story was an awesome read of weirdness.

kajkellikajkelliabout 2 months ago

Tragedy that the author is no longer writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWriter345@Writer345
I was born at a very early age and of mixed parentage: one male one female. I have a major interest in exploring the phenomenon of the very strong woman, particularly strong and dominant lesbians and find this the ideal medium for this exercise. As a biologist I am fascinat...