All Comments on 'Plaything Pt. 01'

by niggaplz101

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SUPER HOT!

HOTTT STOry. Please continue. also do not make the son a cuckhold. but rather the pimp. and have the son with the mom always during her adventures please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story!

Loved the first part. Also agree with previous comment. Make the son the mother's pimp and have him whore out his indian mother for benefits. Also Have the mother wear traditional sarees but make it very sexy -ex without bra and bikini blouse, see thru, backless, etc.

Thank you and waiting for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why do Indian writers prefer others fucking their mothers???

Indian sons apparently prefer to have others fucking their moms!

I find this theme again and again in stories by Indian writers.

Why oh why can Indian sons not fuck their own moms, rather than let others do it while they are looking on???

DiscipleNDiscipleNalmost 8 years ago
How did it happen?

I would very much like to know how the two boys seduced/conquered the mom. Without that, the story is just sex without much tension, other than lust and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
from the old one

It is highly unlikely that the writer is an Indian. read the story carefully and it is clear!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice story

Great story- I love reading about Indian sluts worshipping white studs.

Looking forward to part 2 - hopefully the son joins in they both take it in turns to suck their cocks and lick their hot white asses

mehndi20mehndi20almost 8 years ago
wow

It is true that it isn't written by an Indian author.But whateva,writing is too good and hott

Make Priya wear slutty clothes like extreme low saree and skimpy blouses and lots of jewellery to seduce those two guys.Make her wear piercings for her boyfriends.

Rated 5 stars.

Start the story from the beginning,as to how Priya seduces the two guys with her sexy attire,and high heels

SusmittaSusmittaalmost 8 years ago
use mom more

Mom with others infront of son is always good

SusmittaSusmittaalmost 8 years ago
use mom

Mom fucked others infront of son is always good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆+ (4.26/5.0 = 85.2 = A-) The story was meant to be pornographic. In that sense the author did a very good job!

In the last paragraph, mom is leaving the bathroom practically naked. Ch. 2 (if ever written) might have an incest/taboo aspect to it.

A user has made a comment that in Indian sex stories the son usually gets to watch other men fuck his mom, but seldom gets to fuck her himself. I beg to differ: there are many Indian son Incest/Taboo stories on Literotica.

There also are many Voyeur Son stories where the characters are Westerners.

My mom was not Miss Universe but she was a very attractive woman in her own right: fair complexion, five feet eight, chorus line legs, firm ass (she dad a few extra pounds but it wad on all the right spots: ass, thighs, boobs...)

As a young man I myself was totally infatuated with my mother. I noticed what she wore for each occasion, how she behaved in presence of different guests. I was not exactly spying on her but i did "keep a file on her" in my brain. When i was a teenager our whole family lived in the Emirates. My both parents had jobs. Mom's office & our quarters were in the same villa. My dad was on the road a lot because his construction sites were dispersed all over Arab Peninsula.

The office was a branch. A frequent guest was the Deputy CEO. My sixth sense was telling me he was fucking my mother. (I have been über intuitive all my life.) When he was in the Emirates mom often accompanied him for meetings & business trips. Otherwise they worked long hours in the villa together. When dad was home she would stop working at 11 pm. When dad was away she worked till 3 am.

Finally, by fluke, i had the proof her relationship with him was stratching way beyond professional (2 incidents).

The first occasion: I was in bed when i was to be in school; I heard the sound of muffled voices coming from our guest room. I very carefully opened my door & saw his shoes & dress pants on the floor in the hallway. The voices were more clear: i heard them make love. I quietly went back to my room & was in bed in the dark until they left our quartes.

The other time, the two of them were returning from a meeting & parked the car in the car port. I was in the utility washroom that had a small window, the only one in the house that had a view of the car port area. As they exited the car he hugged her, kissed her on the neck and was kneading her gorgeous firm ass. "You did not get enough last night or something? - my mom said - "I am not saying i don't like when you touch my arse but we must be discrete. Please. I am happily married & want to stay that way. Please... just so you know, It turns me on when i see you want me; i get wet..." OMG! OMG! The scene i witnessed was instantly engraved in my memory forever.

Next 2 years i masturbated to that scene or a more explicit fantasy based on it (e.g. he's kissing &/or spanking her bare ass; she is naked & he is kneading her ass before he fucks he doggy style; my mom lost a bet with me & i get to spank her on her bare ass...)

I never told my dad about my mom. I never loved her or respected her any less because she was not faithful. I never respected my dad any less, either.

The Deputy CEO was not her first or last lover. She had an outgoing personality, a very hi energy level, & (i guess) an outstanding libido. She must have had a nig heart because there was enough room in it for her husband, her 2 chilren, her family, her in-laws, her friends... & her current lover.

I overcame my Oedipus Complex several years later; i have only fond memories from the time spent in the Emirates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please Continue

Good story, I hope eventually the two white studs start fucking her in front of the wimpy son - maybe after they kick his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More chapters please

Great story want to read more of it..

desiurbanguydesiurbanguyover 7 years ago

Great story... waiting for next chapters please.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THE STORY IS PORNOGRAPHIC BUT MANY OF US LIKE IT THAT WAY! I GAVE IT A 5-

I LOVE Indian erotic stories in general & Indian mom stories in particular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
another mom-cuckolding-son garbage!!!

authors like you must be having a miserable life

spankfunforspankfunforabout 6 years ago
This Is Choice Writing!

Mom Gets Everything She Needs Because Her Son Is A Nerd! Surely Son Can Get Some , Too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot Masala

Hot hot story, Indian slut mom in her rightful place enjoying superior white cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

5- (*****-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous