Plaything Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priya can barely keep a breath in her body, her eyes rolling up into her head and gasping solely for the purpose to cum and receive cum at this point. Her beautiful, mature Indian form is a complete wreck as the boys absolutely destroy both her pussy and asshole wrestling her between them with their massive, white, 8 inch plus cocks. None of her previous boyfriends in India had given her remotely the same pleasure she got from white cock, much less her husband. She felt every modicum of dignity leave her as she surrendered to the fucking she was receiving, completely disregarding that her son was in the house, and screamed as she came.

Her holes immediately tighten to a vice grip on both cocks, making it nearly impossible for Carter to move. The spasms of her pussy make Johnny shoot whatever was left in him deep up into her, moaning out loudly, but completely drowned out by Priya's cries. Carter found himself in a similar position, and removed his cock from Priya's ass. He pulled her by her hair off Johnny's softening cock and forces her to her knees in front of him in the middle of her son's room, stroking himself wanting to cum on her face.

She opens her mouth and lets her tongue hang out as she presents herself to Carter, leaning forward with her hands and knees on the carpet, shaking and moaning through the remnants of her orgasm but waiting for her true reward like the cumdumpster she was.

"You gonna cum on my face daddy?" She whispers up to him, the precaution now evidently pointless after her scream. "Cum for me daddy, You just took your wonderful white fucking dick out of my ass and now you're gonna cum on my face. I fucking love it daddy. I wanna be fed. I need to be fed daddy, feed me, feed me..." Priya sticks her tongue back out and continues writhing, in desperation for Carter's cum.

"Ooooh you FUCKING whore," Carter growls down at her, loving her slutty face and expression, begging for his juices. He grabs her head with one hand and shoves his thick cock into her mouth, choking her but making her moan and lather her tongue around the trunk. Carter face fucks her quickly and then yanks his cock away. Priya moans in complaint, feeling cheated out of sucking his fuckstick. Carter furiously strokes his dick, aching to cum, rubbing the tip across Priya's face everywhere he could get it. She kisses it wherever she can as it is jerked over her lips and face.

"Yes daddy, I love that dick, fresh out of my ass. I fucking love it! Cum daddy! Cum!"

As if on command, Carter explodes onto her face, covering her cheeks and nose with one spurt, and then forcing his cock back into her mouth, shooting his massive load down what was now just another fuckhole for the two white boys.

Carter forces his exploding cock farther down her throat, holding her nose to his groin as he keeps leaking cum into her, until his balls are finally emptied out. He removes his dick, slick with layers of saliva from Priya's mouth and steps back to watch the show she puts on.

Priya proceeds to play with Carter's cum in her mouth in, letting some of it seep from her lips and trickle down her sweaty and cum-dried body. The South Asian beauty made her sluttiness look effortless, but realized she couldn't take her time. She shoots up from her position on the floor and beckons the boys to follow her. Rohith without a doubt heard her scream when she came, and he would probably come investigate. She walks out of the room dripping of cum with the two jocks on her tail, who were appreciating her bouncing brown ass, and lead them to the master bedroom and into the master bath, locking the door.

Realizing what she had in mind, Carter goes ahead and jumps into the large shower, and Priya joins him, both of them washing away the immense sweat collected from their endless fucking. Johnny himself heads to the jacuzzi, and fills the tub, looking just to relax himself, truly having cum the most he could.

Carter had only cum once, so as he rubbed up against Priya, he could feel this cock start to twitch again. He reached out and massaged her large breasts, touching her a lot gentler than usual. He pulls her long, wet, dark hair back, and pulls her body flush against his own, her back to his front. She gasps lightly when she feels his hardening cock against the small of her back, reminding her again how much bigger Carter was than herself. Priya leans her head back against his chest, and sees him looking down at her. She starts gyrating her hips, shoving herself back against his cock, clearly indicating she didn't want to be fucked softly. She wanted to be treated akin to her natural state: a sex slave.

Carter smirked, getting the message loud and clear, and pushes Priya away from him. She leans her upper body against the wall of the shower, and sticks her ass out towards him. Recognizing that was the clearest offer her was going to get, Carter slid his big white cock down to Priya's pussy lips and tried to slide in. The water cascading down their bodies left them with little lubricant, so it was not an easy fit, but Carter realized that Priya wanted to be fucked hard, and it didn't matter what conditions it was under. He roughly shoves his cock into her, wincing slightly at the relatively rough and dry walls of Priya's pussy.

Priya could feel Carter's frustration building. She smiled to herself and braced for the inevitable violent release that was coming her way. As if he was reading her mind, Carter completely let loose, and pistoned into Priya's pussy with complete disregard for lubrication. Priya's pussy gushed with cum as she immediately started spasming and cumming from how Carter was treating her, making his fucking easier on the both of them. They both start audibly panting hot, short breaths as their fucking becomes more frantic.

Carter gathers her dark, wet hair in a ponytail with his right hand while fucking her standing-doggystyle, tugging her face back to look up at him. He looked down at her writhing body completely under his control, feeling the absolute power he had over the Indian mother at that very moment. They continue to fuck aggressively and Carter cups her chin, making her look straight up at the ceiling and his face as they both desperately chase their respective orgasms. That was when they heard Rohith knock on the bathroom door.

"Hello? Is anyone in there?"

Priya started to cum on the spot when she heard her son's voice, Carter's thick white cock not stopping its attack on her spasming pussy. She gasped out in short intervals as she tries to answer Rohith.

"Y-yes-baby? Ar-r-r-e you home?" She can barely speak properly as Carter does not stop pounding her pussy, but slows down to quiet the sound of her ass and thighs slapping against his pelvis. The shower did not make being discreet easier as the sound of swishing water could easily give away what Priya and Carter were doing. Carter, aroused from hearing Priya talk to her son while he roughly fucked her was unable to control himself any longer and started to cum.

"Yeah mom, I got home about an hour ago. I thought you were out, didn't hear you come back. You okay? I heard you shout or something."

Priya felt Carter shoot cum against the walls of her pussy, making it twitch and spasm again.

"N-no, I'm fine betta. I j-just felt a cramp. Just g-g-ot back from a run-" she muffled a moan with her hand as Carter pumps a few more times, emptying his cock entirely in her now worn-out pussy. He removes himself and steps out of the shower.

Priya follows suit, and struts over to Johnny in the jacuzzi, her hips swaying and her thick curves jiggling with each movement. She settles into the tub, Carter doing the same, and she grabs both of their tired cocks, determined to get one more load out of each of them, even if her son was outside the door. The jets of the jacuzzi were working at full power, so she turned them down just enough so that there was enough noise to hide her stroking Johnny and Carter's cocks.

"Oh, um, okay mom. Are you using the jacuzzi right now? I thought you and dad never use that thing."

Johnny and Carter stand up in the tub, trying to stay as silent as possible, as Priya kneeled down between them, taking both their cocks in her hands, just as she did earlier that day multiple times.

"Yeah baby, I just thought I could try it for once. It feels really good," she says as she stares intently into Johnny's eyes, and leans in to seal her lips around the tip of his hardening light-skinned shaft. The little contrast between her beige-brown lips and the skin of the long, pale cock they were wrapped around made Johnny harden quickly, realizing that Priya wanted nothing more to be a slave to her white masters.

"Okay mom, hey, have you seen Johnny or Carter around? I feel like they just ditched today, but I don't know where they could've gone if their car's still in the driveway."

Priya slowly slides Johnny's cock out of her mouth, not wanting to make too much noise even with the jacuzzi jets. She turns her head to Carter, who was tempted to face fuck her on the spot but realized her teasing was just as gratifying. She lathers his dick and balls with spit in a single hungry lick from his sack to his tip, giving the cock a little kiss before answering her son.

"Wait, yeah baby, I think I know where they are."

She looks up at Carter and winks, and throws complete caution to the wind, shoving his thick white dick into her throat, intent on making him just cum, all while she strokes furiously on Johnny's cock with her hand.

Rohith just hears his mom suddenly gurgle and choke on something on the other side of the door, worried she might cramping up again.

"Hey, you okay mom?"

Priya continues to choke on Carter's cock when she feels him start to spasm in her mouth, ready to cum. She slides his dick out of her throat and strokes its length while sucking hard on the tip. Carter groans out loudly and cums onto her tongue, so she enthusiastically strokes his cock while keeping her mouth open, moaning out loud. Carter spurts a few times onto her cheeks leaving a gooey trail from her upper lip to the left side of her face, he rubs his spunk around on Priya's cheeks and chin, confident he was done cumming for the rest of the week.

Rohith hears groans and noises that he didn't his could mom make, worried she might be sick.

"Mom! Are you alright? Should I come in?"

Priya ignores her whips her head to Johnny's cock, who was on the verge cumming as well thanks to her furious stroking. Keeping Carter's cum in her mouth, she gives Johnny's long cock the same treatment she gave Carter, eliciting him to cum quickly. Johnny realized they were done with the whole clandestine act, and groaned out loud as he emptied onto Priya's face, his watered-down cum covering all the places Carter's cumshot missed, oozing a few final drops onto her right cheek.

Carter and Johnny climb out of the jacuzzi, as quietly as they could, even though there wasn't any point. They head to the small bathroom closet to grab towels, trying to stay quiet.

Priya grabs a towel as well, not bothering to cover herself and makes her way to the bathroom door, all the while rubbing the mixed cum on her face, sluttily playing with it, slowly letting it bubble out of her mouth.

"No, no, nothings the matter. I just have a lot of cum on my face betta." she giggles as she speaks to Rohith through the door, cum dripping from her lips and face. "Your friends lost count of how much they've cum, I think they're going to need more help with their math though baby. Maybe they should come for tutoring more often?" She giggles again, and scoops as much cum as she can with her fingers and slips it into her mouth, sucking on the digits, savoring the taste of her white masters cum.

"WHAT THE FUCK MOM?" Rohith yells outside the bathroom.

Then she opens the door.

12