Plaything Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I say you could have this cock you fuckslut? What did we say?" Johnny admonishes her. He straightens back up and stands directly in front of her, right next to her son. Knowing Rohith was paying attention, Johnny grabs Priya's head and slaps her tongue with his rock hard cock and then slides it into her slack mouth, thrusting his hips forward.

"That's right, we fuck you how we want, you just be a good whore and take it."

Johnny lodges himself deep into Priya's mouth, not forcing her to deepthroat him just yet, but getting as far in as he could. Priya immediately started to swallow, choking and gurgling around the thick white fuckstick, trying desperately to inhale the cock and all that creamy rewards it would bear.

At this moment, Carter releases Priya's throat while fucking her ass and shoves two fingers into her flooded pussy, making her cum again. She screams around the cock in her mouth and her body and legs shake uncontrollably, prompting Carter and Johnny to slap her ass and face for moving out of turn eliciting more sounds of pleasure from the Indian MILF.

"Fuck this. You cum when we tell you whore." Carter growls and yanks her hair back, forcing Johnny's cock out of her mouth. She looks up at Johnny apologetically as if to say "I'm sorry", a thick strand of saliva running from the tip of his shaft to her tongue and lips.

Carter reaches across the table to grab the plate of samosas Rohith was eating from. He dumps the remaining food on the floor and steps away from the Indian fuckdol, his cock dislodging from her asshole.

Priya lay across the table still looking up at Johnny, her eyes telling him she wants his cock in her mouth again. All this time her son sat in his seat right next to Johnny, barely registering in her peripheral.

She flicks her tongue desperately, trying to lick at his tip again but Carter slaps her ass to get her attention.

"Push it out fuckslut," he orders. Priya tears away from the cock in front of her and looks over her shoulder to Carter holding the plate behind her. She smiles and obeys. Using the kegels the boys had trained her to use, she pushes what was left of the banana in her asshole onto the plate. The yellow mush lands on the plate in clumps, and Priya thought she knew what Carter would want her to do next. But once again, he surprised her.

Carter grabs the yellow mix of banana, Priya's asshole, and his own precum and spreads it along the length of his cock. Clumps of the smudged banana cover the head and length of his 9-inch dick.

"Finally, rule number three, you always clean our cocks and drink our cum when we fuck you plaything."

He yanks the Indian mom by her hair and pulls her off the table. Priya was half dick drunk, stumbling along where Carter was moving her. He pushed her back onto her knees in front him, presenting her with her meal.

Priya eyed her prize with an insatiable hunger, longing to be fed cock, cum, and fruit of her own asshole. "Yes daddy..." she breathed, fucked nearly silly.

"You can eat now bitch," he tells her, waving his decorated cock in her face.

Priya doesn't need to be told twice as she wraps her lips around Carter's cock once again and eats up clumps of banana imbued with the taste of her asshole. Rohith watches the nasty food play as his mother works her mouth along the cock, eagerly slurping up the yellow mush of banana straight from her asshole off of Carter's cock, loving the taste of it.

Once Priya has eaten all the fruit off of Carter's dick, she was prepared for her creamy dessert.

"Don't swallow it yet" Carter demands as he furiously stroked his saliva-slick cock at Priya's face. Like a good cum slut the Indian mom opens her mouth wide, the mushy banana still in her mouth, ready to receive her reward.

Rohith watches in despair as Carter begins to cum into his mom's mouth. Carter strokes himself as spray after spray shoots into Priya's already messy mouth, a shot splashes across her top lip and nose, but most of it makes it onto her tongue and tonsils. Carter stops cumming, his dick just convulsing from his orgasm. Priya latches her full mouth back onto the spent cock, seemingly desperate for more. Carter pushes her away to dislodge her, and Rohith sees his mom tilt her head back and swallow all that was in her mouth. Her eyes close as she absorbs all her pleasure, momentarily sated, and then Johnny grabs her by her hair reigniting her list for cock.

Johnny dragged Priya by the hair, having her crawl on the floor, into the living room. He sits down on the couch facing the TV, pulling Priya's face into his crotch, where she insatiably resumes sucking his cock.

The pair were facing away from the dining table, where Carter and Rohith remained, so Priya's ministrations on Johnny were out of their view. Carter looked over at the Indian boy in what could only be described as absolute joy. His blatant rough treatment of the kid's slutty mother was the absolute high he'd been looking for ever since he first beat up Rohith freshman year.

Carter grabs an apple from the fruit bowl, and finally speaks to Rohith.

"Finish my homework before we're done fucking your mom for the day. If not, we'll beat the shit out of you, and I don't think she'd care."

With that he takes a bite of the fruit, and goes to join his friend and plaything on the couch.

"Jump on that dick bitch," Johnny orders, when he sees Carter coming.

Priya scrambles to straddle him, rubbing her still-sore pussy in anticipation of being fucked. She was facing her son again, looking at him over Johnny's head behind the couch, and smiles at him.

"Eat your food Rohith, it's going to get cold, and finish your homework before Dad gets home." Priya spoke to her son like this were just any other day. She had finally become her true self for Johnny and Carter, so she could reconcile what she really was. She was a three-hole fucktoy for the white boys, and an Indian mother for Rohith. But she was now making it clear which mattered to her the most.

With that, Johnny pulls her down onto his cock, making her face twist in pleasure, and starts to pump up into her body making her quiver. Rohith sees his mom immediately start bouncing up and down, enthusiastically fucking herself on Johnny's cock. He couldn't see their bodies connect, but his mother's moaning and non stop dirty talk painted a very vivid picture.

"Fuck my fucking whore pussy daddy. Pump me fucking full of your dick daddy. Please don't stop. Don't stop. I want your cum daddy. I want it everywhere. Please da-" Her voice dissolves into gurgling as Carter grabs her throat and thrusts himself behind her, back into her stretched asshole. He grabs her hair and points her head to where her son was sitting.

Priya's eyes eyes become hooded, and her voice growls with submission as she cums immediately from being double penetrated for what felt like the sixth time today. Her eyes roll over and her body goes limp as the two boys pound into her, Johnny from below, Carter from behind.

Rohith finally tore his eyes away from the debauchery, focusing only on the two bullies' homework, trying to complete it as fast as possible. Trying to ignore his mother's pants and moans and strained sounds of compiling orgasms, he formed the idea that the sooner he completed their work, the sooner they would leave.

He tried to ignore the group on the couch as much as he could, but his mother's cries grew louder and louder as his bullies thrust into her more violently until she eventually stopped making noise. Rohith snuck a peak to see his mom being thrashed in all different directions, her mouth slack and eyes vacant as her pussy and ass were fucked to their limit, her body on sensory overload.

Johnny pushed Priya away and climbed up onto the couch, stroking his cock in her face. Carter continued to fuck her ass from behind as Johnny came on her cheeks and nose, coating the Indian mom in a load he had been holding in for a while.

When Johnny was finally spent, and Priya's slutty happy face was layered in cream, Carter turned her around and onto her knees in front of him. Priya was out of Rohith's view, blocked by the couch, but he could tell from watching Carter's reaction that his mom was vigorously sucking his cock ass to mouth once again seeking more cum.

Rohith tried to focus back on the homework as Carter roars and shoots his cum into the Indian mom's mouth.

———————————

Almost two hours later, Johnny and Carter sat languidly on the couch watching sports highlights, both of them exhausted but well spent from fucking Priya almost nonstop. A while ago their cum had lost almost all viscosity, becoming clear white liquid, but the Indian mother did not care, resuming to suck and fuck them dry until they were ready to leave at 5 o'clock.

Priya was bobbing her head in Johnny's lap, her right hand stroking Carter's cock next to her, determined to drink their cum until the very last minute. Her entire face was caked in layers of cum, remnants of past ejaculations coating her tits, ass, stomach, and almost every square inch of her skin. She kept her eyes on Johnny's face, watching for when he was ready and then stroking him furiously while sucking the tip as he shoots a final shot of semen into her mouth.

Priya continued to suck until Johnny's cock finally deflated. Carter was on the edge of release as she switches over to him, repeating the process and once again reaping the rewards.

Rohith finally gained the courage to speak for the first time in hours, having finished the bullies' homework long ago, and just having finished his own.

"I'm done," he croaked softly, his voice sounding strange from not having spoken in hours. The only noise he'd heard for hours was his own mother fucking and sucking his bullies, so hearing himself had seemed to have broken the spell.

Carter rose from the couch and stretched, "Yeah we're done here too," he looks down at Priya still on her knees, playing with the little cum she had coaxed from the two boys. She smiles at him as she drools the cum into her hand and spreads it on her tits, lapping it back up to swallow it. Carter walked over to the kitchen table where he had left his clothes and began to dress himself. Johnny stared at Priya just a little longer until he followed Carter to do the same. In minutes, the boys were dressed, took their homework from Rohith and were on their way out the door. Priya lays back on the floor in the family room, playing with her sore pussy as the studs leave, her own way of saying goodbye.

Johnny looks back, "We'll see you tomorrow slut. Playtime's over for today."

Priya sits up and waves her sticky fingers at them. "Bye Daddy," she says sultrily.

Carter and Johnny walk out the front door, all parties buzzing from their encounter of the day. They leave Priya finally alone with her son, who was anxious to see what would now change between them. Priya lethargically rises from the floor, naked and covered in filth, and walks to the stairs without a care in the world right past her son. She looks at him on her way up.

"Clean that food off the floor Rohith your dad will be home soon! I'm going to take a shower and then I'll make dinner for tonight. You father asked for roti today."

She smiled her motherly smile through her cum-caked visage and headed upstairs, and Rohith finally understood. His mother didn't believe anything had changed between them. She was still his mother. And at home, she will always be his mother. She just also happened to be an unabashed, utter white cock slut.

12