Playthings of the Mistress

Story Info
Mistress forces guy and girl's surrender.
6.8k words
4.3
83.2k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please! Let me go!" The man lay stretched out on a pallet with a ragged blanket underneath his naked, pale form. No natural light reached this underground room. Only the dim bulbs above illuminated anything, content to cast ominous shadows. The man was maybe 22 years of age. A recent college graduate, he had on a pair of glasses and his slender body showed neither muscle nor pudge.

'This one must have good metabolism,' Sabrina mused. The naked girl walked a slow circle around her newest prize. She admired the small cock, rapidly inflating as the young man's eyes drifted to her supple breasts before dipping to the apex of her thighs. He licked his lips, then tried again.

"Look, I don't know when you drugged me or where you've taken me, but you can't do this! This is America. People can't kidnap people! Look, let me go now and I won't say a word. Not to anyone. I swear."

Mistress Sabrina slowly stroked her cunt, fingers playing with the folds of her sex as she watched the helpless man beg. It turned her on...oh god, she was so horny.

Mistress Sabrina stood 5'7, perhaps 5'8. The Hispanic woman had large, full breasts with dark tips, her skin smooth and bronzed. Dark hair swept down to the tops of her breasts, making her look all the more dominant and alluring.

The 25-year-old had a thing for dominance, both girls and guys. It had started out as a hobby, secretive meet-ups here and there. But what had started out as an illicit side-passion had quickly morphed into something else.

It had consumed her. Driven her...over the edge.

And now the resourceful young woman was a Mistress in the deepest sense of the word. She kidnapped delectable young men and women and kept them...usually forever.

Sabrina was not one to share.

Kneeling between Connor's legs, Sabrina idly fondled his testicles, watching as his cock responded. It grew to its full 7 inches in a heartbeat. Sabrina smiled.

"Your mouth says one thing, slave. But your cock says another."

"No. You can't do this." Connor tried to struggle, but his wrists and ankles were tied fast to steel bolts lodged in the cement flooring. He could do little more than rustle the blanket with his futile attempts.

Sabrina knelt down, slowly traipsing her tongue up the underside of his cock. Connor moaned.

"Stop...uhhh!"

"Mmm." Her tongue reached the tip of his cock, swirling around the swollen head before her hand grasped the base, gently pumping. Putting just enough pressure to add to the agony and fuel the arousal in her captive's loins.

"You...have to let me go," Connor sighed, his eyes fluttering as the lust coiled through his testicles and surged throughout the rest of his body.

"Do I? Or will you surrender?" She knelt down now, slipping her mouth over the tip of his cock, slowly sliding herself onto him, her lips tightening around his girth. The young man's moan rose desperately, echoing off the walls as she slurped back and forth on his delicious penis, reveling in its taste. The nipples of her breasts brushed against his thighs as her head bobbed up and down, her rhythm quickening.

"GGGLLLLP!! MMMM!!" She purred as she sucked feverishly on his cock as if it was a medicine she needed to survive.

Her other hand found her pussy, gently slipping between the folds. She fingered herself, pinching her clit lightly as the eroticism of each passing moment crested inside her smoldering cunt and aching breasts. Her toes curled as she neared her climax, and still she pumped her mouth down on him, greedily sucking and cradling his shaft with her tongue.

"Uhhh!! Please! You're...this is so wrong!" Connor sputtered. His hands were clenching into fists, knuckles so white it was a wonder his hands didn't shatter. His legs extended, tense under the onslaught of pleasure as he strained to prevent his orgasm. She didn't let up though, her fingers flying furiously along her slit as her other hand pumped his cock and her mouth slurped voraciously, her mouth bottoming out on his shaft as her nose pressed into his pubic hair.

"GGGGLLPPP!! SLRRPP!" Sabrina relaxed her throat, taking the full girth of his cock into her nearly-gagging airway as his manhood at last began to spasm between her lips. Connor's guttural cry contained desperation and shame as his seed spewed onto Sabrina's tongue. The sexy dominatrix took it all in her mouth but didn't swallow.

She moaned as her own orgasm swept through her, turned on by the feel of Conner's total loss of control. Her legs turned to jelly as her juices spattered onto the floor. She shoved her crotch forward, leaned down, and spit the young man's mouthful of cum directly onto her sated pussy.

"Look what you did...disobedient slave. Coming on your Mistress's pussy without permission," she growled.

"No! You made me! You did that to yourself." Connor squirmed as Sabrina retrieved a long, black leather crop hanging along the wall. The naked girl strode over to his prone form, straddling his face. THWACK! The tip of the leather crop slammed across Connor's testicles, making him groan in pain.

"You worthless slave. You deserve punishment for that!" Sabrina pushed her cum-coated sex into Connor's mouth. "Lick up your nasty seed and clean out my pussy. Do it!" she hissed, smacking his crotch again with the crop.

With an anguished moan Connor reluctantly opened his mouth. His tongue darted out, flicking at the folds of her snatch. She moaned approvingly then, rocking her hips forward and pressing her clit into his face. "Mmmm. That's good, little boy. You're a quick learner. I may not have to whip you as badly as the others or have you neutered," she said with a dark chuckle.

Was she joking? 'Oh god,' Connor thought. 'This woman is crazy.' He frantically began to lick between her labia, ignoring the awful taste of his own cum as he did exactly as he was told. The bluff and bluster of hopefulness was fading fast and the recent college graduate could now feel only the despair of being helpless. 'Please let me figure a way out of here,' he begged.

Soon Sabrina was rocking back and forth on his face, her nipples pointed with arousal. Her hands caressed the young man's head before sliding upward as she cupped her own tits, her croons intensifying.

"Oooohhh...keep it up, slave. Use that tongue! Mmm...I feel redemption coming for you. You suck and lick pussy like a veteran. MMmm...yes. Yes!" Her hips rocked and her neck snapped back as her moans grew into a long, steady wail.

"I'm...going...to...yes! I'm cooooommmiiinnngg!" she shouted, her body convulsing on the poor man's face. Her quivering cunt muffled his surprised protest as her pungent fluid soaked his nose and mouth. Sabrina rocked back and forth another dozen times for good measure, making sure his face was sticky and glistening with the evidence of her lust. With a sigh she rose, her legs unsteady as she took a step back and admired her work.

Connor was gasping, his ribcage heaving between more pleas to be released.

"You've had your way with me. Now let me go."

Sabrina clucked disapprovingly, then knelt beside his face. Her hand went around his throat and forced him to look at her.

"You stupid, stupid boy. You don't understand, do you? You're mine. A plaything to enjoy or put away when I see fit. Your best hope at an enjoyable existence is pleasing me, your Mistress. That is all."

She rose back to her full height and grimaced. "I see you do not believe me, though, so perhaps a demonstration of what happens in this dungeon might educate you." She turned to the monitor moored to the far wall. It was almost 60 inches wide and tall, the screen crystal-clear as Sabrina swept up the remote and switched it on.

"Let's turn to Cell 61, shall we?" One of the dozens of tiny squares of video feed on the screen leapt up to full screen mode, eclipsing all the others. Sabrina leaned forward, pressing the button to activate the two-way speakers.

"Slave Mieko, how are we doing today?" A busty Asian girl, her hair long and lustrous, was sitting atop a man's lap, riding his cock. The man was tied down and could hardly move, merely sit and watch as the Asian woman impaled her snatch on his manhood. The Asian girl was no freer, though. A collar around her neck was attached to a rope which vanished somewhere above, and her hands were bolted to both sides of the chair that the male captive was bound to. Even her ankles were tied to ringlets in the floor so that she could literally do nothing else but fuck.

"Mistress...this slave is gratified to know that you are watching her."

Mieko's resigned face exemplified the spirit of a broken captive. Her tits bounced as she slid her pussy up and down the nameless male's shaft, moving with a relentless rhythm. The sound of smacking each time she roughly bottomed out her pussy on the man's cock came loud and clear through the dungeon's speakers.

Connor found he couldn't tear his eyes away from the depraved scene. And soon he realized it was worse than he'd thought. Another male captive, standing with a hood over his head and arms bound taut above his head with feet chained to the floor, stood right beside the two slaves as they were fucking. Now Mieko leaned over, slipping her mouth over the second male's cock, slurping noisily on it as she continued to impale herself.

"I see that you have been diligent, Mieko," Sabrina purred through the speaker. "Diligence will be rewarded."

Sabrina stepped back and turned off the sound, turning back to her newest captive. Connor stared at her open-mouthed.

"Mieko will be rewarded. My slaves are all told the same thing: That they should perform as much as possible, in the positions I put them in. Those that do - well, if I happen to see them on the monitor, I reward them with privileges. Food. Rest. Exercise."

Sabrina knelt beside Connor, her hand idly caressing his chest before pinching each of his nipples. "As for the lazy slaves, if I happen to bring up their cell on the monitor and they are NOT performing. Well..." She laughed, a sultry, almost musical sound. "Let's just say that I enjoy devising new ways to punish my wayward playthings."

The sexy Latina leaned over him, sucking gently on each of Connor's nipples as her hand found his cock again, pumping it slowly back to life. "Now...where were we? Do you have a better understanding of your situation, slave? Will you obey me now, without question? Or do you want to be tiresome and keep resisting?"

"This can't be real," Connor mumbled. "I was at a bar last night, picking up girls. This is just some horrific nightmare." Except he knew it wasn't. And as time began to rehabilitate his foggy memory, he thought he remembered seeing Sabrina in the bar, buying her a drink and trying to flirt with her.

Sabrina smiled as his face dawned with understanding. "Ah. The memory comes back to you now. So you do remember me." She kept pumping his cock, slowly making it firm again. She nibbled his right ear lobe teasingly, her breath hot against his face.

"Yes...Mmm. I saw you last night, little boy. So young and clearly smitten the moment you saw my breasts straining underneath the strapless dress I wore. Mmmhmm. I remember. And that was when I decided that I had to add you to my collection."

"No." Connor shook his head. This was all a twisted dream.

"Yes." Sabrina kissed him, and it startled him. He gasped as her tongue explored his mouth. For several long moments he just let it happen, not responding or trying to move his head sideways. Then he protested, yanking his jaw in the opposite direction.

"This is wrong. You just raped me." He looked away, refusing to meet her stare.

"Yet you enjoyed it," she said simply. "I felt your arousal, your release. Be truthful with me, slave. Have I not just given you one of the most precious orgasms you have ever known?"

Connor refused to look at her. The sad and sorry truth was that Connor's girlfriend Jennifer had dumped him nearly a year ago, and he hadn't gotten laid since. Connor's sex life had been anything but colorful, and he had always felt a void. This experience, as sick and twisted as Connor kept telling himself it had to be, had also awakened something primal in him.

"No. It..it didn't." His voice broke, confirming the lie.

"Truly?" Sabrina purred. "In that case..." She clapped her hands and a short, pale-skinned brunette entered the room.

"Slave Cassie, stand by in case I have need of you." The brunette was completely naked except for a black leather collar around her slender neck.

"Yes Mistress."

Connor's eyes narrowed as she continued pumping his cock. Soon he was hard again, his penis elongated and straining with lust. Sabrina rose up as the stricken man moaned.

"What-what are you going to do?"

"Hmm. Something fun." Her back was to him and he couldn't see what she was doing. That made him nervous. More than nervous.

She turned around with a tube of strawberry-scented lube, pouring it along his cock. He stifled a moan as she coated his penis with the liquid, its warming properties sending tingles up and down his shaft. Then his eyes widened in disbelief as she secured a cock-ring around the base of his manhood, forcing the blood up into his vein-covered shaft so that it stayed painfully erect.

"Now...let us see if we can't outdo our first performance. You will admit to me your primal needs, slave. You will. Sooner, if not later."

With those words she slowly straddled his body. He began to thrash desperately. His bonds were so tight that for all his flailing, Sabrina found it pathetically easy to line up his shaft with her delicate fingers, pressing the cock-head between her labia. She looked down at him and their eyes met as she engulfed his cock with her moistening cunt. Connor clenched his teeth as he saw the gorgeous Latina pump her pussy up and down his girth, gripping him so tightly as she squeezed her cunt muscles to welcome his shaft inside her depths.

"Does this not please you, slave? What is your body telling you? Tell your mind to be silent and listen to what you FEEL." Sabrina threw her head to the side, moaning as she continued to fuck his helpless cock. The reality of the cock-ring restricting his blood flow made the sensation all the more maddening. He felt hard enough and aroused enough nearly to bursting already as his cock ricocheted off the walls of Sabrina's cunt.

Yet the ring at the base of his penis was too tight for him to easily come. He gritted his teeth harder now, groaning more loudly as she lifted off of him. Her pussy reached the tip of his penis and then she slammed back down onto him with a satisfying smack, a sadistic grin lighting up her face.

"You see, slave? Your body is smarter than you are. Surrender to it."

"No! I have a life. I can't... will not be your sexual toy."

Sabrina knelt forward, her breasts pressing against his chest as her hands caressed his wrists. "I'm afraid it's too late for what you want to matter, even a little bit." She motioned to the short, curvaceous brunette.

"Come here, Cassie. You want to take a turn riding the dumb ox?"

Cassie quickly nodded, her cherubic face full of excitement. "Yes Mistress."

Sabrina lifted her pussy off of Connor's phallus. The young man sighed with relief as her snug pussy walls shifted off of him. He had staved off a second orgasm...at least for now.

But he was unprepared for the enthusiasm of Cassie. The short brunette quickly mounted him, slurping his cock up inside her wet pussy. She was humping him like a wild woman, her croons filling the dungeon room and probably several hallways beyond. Her breasts bobbed up and down as she repeatedly slammed down to encase his hardness.

"Mmmm...thank you Mistress. Thank you for sharing this one's cock with me. Oohhh!!"

Sabrina knelt forward, palming Cassie's breasts. "Is this male a good catch, Cassie? What do you think?"

Even as Sabrina asked the question, she knelt behind Cassie now and began to flick her tongue against Connor's scrotum. At the same time she inserted her index finger in Cassie's star-shaped hole, fingering her ass to add to the girl's pleasure as Cassie fucked the helpless man with zeal.

"Mmmm...Uhhh! Yes, oh yes! Finger my ass, Mistress. Mmmm, I love the way that feels. This slave is grateful," Cassie cried out.

"You haven't answered my question yet, slave." Sabrina suddenly withdrew, retrieving a three-tailed whip from the wall. She dangled the tendrils suggestively over Cassie's supple cones.

"Well?"

Distracted by the feel of Connor's cock, Cassie's moans slowly yielded words. "Yes, Mistress. This one is a wonderful catch. He's got nice stamina, Mistress. His cock is staying so hard inside me."

"Next time you will answer your Mistress more punctually, bitch!" With a snarl Sabrina smacked the whip across Cassie's sensitive cones. The girl cried out, feeling the after-sting of the whip all through her aching breasts as she continued to plunge her pussy down to engulf Connor's manhood. Connor groaned as a second smack of the whip slanted across Cassie's perfectly sculpted ass, one of the errant tails grazing his testicles.

"OW!" Connor groaned as Sabrina reached out, grasping the young man's balls between her hands.

"Fuck this bitch, slave. I want to see you spasm in her pussy right before my eyes. Do it in the next sixty seconds or I'll squeeze these balls until the pain makes you want to pass out. Do it!" Sabrina's command set off alarms in Connor's head.

'Oh god. The sex-crazed bitch is serious!' he thought. He frantically pushed his crotch upward now to meet Cassie's downward plunges. Soon the brunette's pussy was stuffed even more thoroughly with the 7 inches of Connor's cock. Connor's face was contorted with effort now, his bottom bouncing with the tiny freedom of motion he still had, his shaft moving upward to pierce Cassie's depths with added force.

Cassie had become a bouncing, sweaty heap of nakedness, her croons rising higher and higher. She continued to moan even when Sabrina reached around with one free hand to squeeze her left breast savagely.

"Fuck him faster, Cassie. Come on, you lazy cunt. Harder." Cassie moaned louder, her pussy sliding up and down, flying faster and faster, and slick with her gathering juices.

"Mistress...uhhh...AAahhhh! May I come? Please?!" she wailed.

Sabrina fondly pinched the girl's nipple and then slid one hand up to the nape of the girl's neck, putting it in a possessive grip. "Yes, Cassie. Come for me, you slut. Let me see your pussy quiver on the boy's penis."

That was all the permission she needed, and suddenly Cassie was groaning, moaning, her body fluttering with spasms as she clenched and gushed on Connor's manhood. Connor was moaning with a cadence of his own, sweat flying off of his body as he pumped frantically, wedging his cock desperately skyward.

"You have ten more seconds, slave. Ten more seconds and I squeeze your balls until you pass out," Sabrina warned.

"No please! I'm going to come!" Connor cried. His face contorted even more chaotically in the throes of his release. One involuntary spurt after another he felt himself blast inside the velvety-soft sheath of Cassie's cunt. His cock continued to spurt strands of cum deep inside the beautiful brunette's pussy, filling her with his seed until he felt his loins go completely dry. Despite the cock-ring, he had managed to come. It had been fastened just loosely enough to let him achieve orgasm, and now he was thankful for that as Sabrina's hand relaxed from the vice her fingers had been forming around his balls.

"Good boy. MMmm. Not half bad." Sabrina watched intently as Connor's flaccid cock slipped free of Cassie's sex. Jism oozed from the brunette's thoroughly fucked orifice. Cassie looked back at her Mistress, daring to flash her an impish grin.